(delete thread) bhopcanyon

Started by aegget mapper
27/05/2008 18:50
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
aegget mapper27/05/2008 18:50(edited 14/06/2008 18:00)


SRY GUYS THIS MAP IS DEAD
due to a bugg that laggs the entire freaking map
dont know whats causing it and i dont give a shit anymore
so maby ill do remake or something in the future

you can delete or close this thread!


LOLLY mapper27/05/2008 18:59

wow really nice textures, but change the "green water"-texture in that sewer thingy ;)

pLaguE^27/05/2008 19:11

looking real nice

wRath` mapper27/05/2008 19:23

Looks cool aegget!
I agree with Lolly on the sewer-texture.
I'm not too fond with the mountain-texture either, gives a kinda old-school feeling. I don't like that feeling :P
Also the mountain-texture seems stretched on the second to last picture, right on the corner.

GL aegget, looks cool. I like your other maps, so why not this one ;)

JAy27/05/2008 19:48

looks nicee man. gj :)

s0liD mapper27/05/2008 19:56

I like the places with the blue water. The main canyon area I think. But like guys said. The other greenwater parts are ugly. The two textures dont fit each other.

puppetz mapper27/05/2008 19:57

Omg, awesome!!!

oP^27/05/2008 20:16

Looks veeeeeeery nice :) cant wait :D

colix mapper27/05/2008 20:44

looks nice, but as many ppl said the green water texture doesnt look good, tbh i neither like the other water texture.
also the sewer part looks very square. u could make the walls & roof more detailed, some rock stuff would pimp up the look for sure :)
everything seems good, keep up th good work :)

aegget mapper27/05/2008 21:49

thx for all the feedback i will replace the green water with something that looks better =)

wRath^
Yeah i saw that just after i posted the pictures hehe =D
gonna fix that texture bugg

bkZ|CothA28/05/2008 12:37

gj

dEMolite mapper28/05/2008 15:47

it will looks better when you are trying to add a orange or redish light instead of a yellow or white light.

aegget mapper28/05/2008 16:24(edited 28/05/2008 16:25)

thx ill change it =) i had put some greenish light but it didnt show that much =/

Igge30/05/2008 13:44

hmm the water in a sewer can be green. For me it looks great. But i agree that the blue water could be replaced with a better texture.
The rest of the map looks great. Hope there wont be any hard bhop parts.

DiDo-Grecord holder30/05/2008 13:51

aegget rlZzZ

0_ZeeK_-*30/05/2008 16:44

I like the difficult color of the water - But yes - awesome map.

aegget mapper30/05/2008 20:51

new screens up! check it out!!

pLaguE^30/05/2008 20:58

looking even better :)

maniac30/05/2008 21:11

i love your style ... it looks awsome! =)

JumbalaR30/05/2008 22:27

lol nice map <3

Page 1 of 3