[Updated Pics] tc_duskblock
wow is this really your first map ? :O.. well i like it alot.. i think it got a chance to get custom
It looks so much better than the first screens, I remember the first map i made, i looked nothing like this.
keep on grinding through it and hope for it to be accepted.
Incredible for being a first map! When I saw the first screen I was like, wtf is this shit. But then after this HUGE update I was like wtf on a positive way.
Keep it up, dude :)
Too dark inside!
the indoor part needs a lot of architecture changes because the arabictemples aren't looking blocky
oohh looks smooth :P Maybe scale the sand-texture up a bit?
realy nice map ;D
timmy ftw. :) still havent had time to try it yet though! maybe wednesday or thursday tim :)
looking goood timmy ;D (bap's a newp<3)
Look's very good,liked the theme :P
looking soooo much better from the first u posted :D
needs color imo! put some palmtrees orso
i tried palm trees :P i suck bawls at them..unless u can gimme a tutorial (or some models WINKKKK)
Demolite: "the indoor part needs a lot of architecture changes because the arabictemples aren't looking blocky"
what the hell, pray tell, are u talking about? i dont disagree, i just have no clue what ur talking about...
Tiiiiiiimmy.
Good job for a first map. DEFINITELY an improvement in textures over the first pics. >_>
Keep working on it before you submit, so that it might be accepted!
forget the look. i tested the map and the jumps rulez :)
Thanks fraggy ^_^
http://i27.tinypic.com/2lwd5l.jpg
Make the texture of sand larger (4x4)
Make the wall texture on left side of map larger (2x2)
I think it will be better ..
really liking it timmy, love the sand part.
Please log in to post replies.