Jump Bug Stats & Edge Bug Stats

Started by kzuq`newbie
05/06/2008 09:49
Page 7 of 9
icountercraft16/09/2008 17:52

i cant see the stats when im edgebugging or wallbugging.
it will even not work if i have kz_eb_minfps "65"
the plugins is working becuase i can type /eb10 and that.
in-game i have 100fps. whats wrong?

qweek16/09/2008 19:10

@icountercraft: Dno if you should see while wallbugging? :s Dont think so atleast :p

icountercraft16/09/2008 20:29

i cant see while im edgebugging either. does this plugin not include wallbug stats? if not, is there a plugin that does that? btw Hejsa alex kompis :)

kzuq`newbie24/09/2008 09:41

I hadn't access to the Internet :)

@icountercraft - demo pls
@acidas - mb icq or irc? we need to talk

Acidas24/09/2008 19:09(edited 25/09/2008 10:47)

n3wb13, My ICQ is: 487570813 :)

icountercraft26/09/2008 20:39(edited 26/09/2008 20:40)

so. now im back and can answer...
i recorded a demo when eb on my server here
im sure that the plugin is running because i can write /eb10 and /jb10 and see here:


Edge Bug & Jump B 0.62 Newbie kz_bugs_stats.a running



and this is my config bellow. ive added exec kz_bugs_stats.cfg in my server.cfg


// =-=-==-=-==-=-==-=-=
// KZ Bug Stats Config
// =-=-==-=-==-=-==-=-=
// Jump Bug (jb)
// Edge Bug (eb)

// Enabled/Disables the eb plugin
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = enabled
// Cvar kz_ebs_enabled (default "1")
kz_ebs_enabled "1"

// How does plugin work
// 0 = no top and no colorchat
// 1 = prints good/pro/leet bugs
// 2 = enables top10
// 3 = prints good/pro/leet bugs and enables top10
// Cvar kz_eb_top (default "3")
kz_eb_top "3"

// Enables eb sounds
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = ultimate sounds
// Cvar kz_eb_sounds (default "1")
kz_eb_sounds "1"

// 1337 eb distance
// Cvar kz_eb_leet (default "6000")
kz_eb_leet "1300"

// Professional eb distance
// Cvar kz_eb_pro (default "3500")
kz_eb_pro "1000"

// Good eb distance
// Cvar kz_eb_good (default "1500")
kz_eb_good "500"

// Minimal eb distance
// Cvar kz_eb_min (default "150")
kz_eb_min "150"

// Enabled/Disables the jb plugin
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = enabled
// Cvar kz_jbs_enabled (default "1")
kz_jbs_enabled "1"

// How does plugin work
// 0 = no top and no colorchat
// 1 = prints good/pro/leet bugs
// 2 = enables top10
// 3 = prints good/pro/leet bugs and enables top10
// Cvar kz_jb_top (default "3")
kz_jb_top "3"

// Enables jb sounds
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = ultimate sounds
// Cvar kz_eb_sounds (default "1")
kz_jb_sounds "1"

// 1337 jb distance
// Cvar kz_jb_leet (default "6000")
kz_jb_leet "6000"

// Professional jb distance
// Cvar kz_jb_pro (default "3500")
kz_jb_pro "3500"

// Good jb distance
// Cvar kz_jb_good (default "1500")
kz_jb_good "1500"

// Minimal jb distance
// Cvar kz_jb_min (default "150")
kz_jb_min "150"

// Plugin Prefix
// Cvar kz_bugs_prefix (default "XJ")
kz_bugs_prefix "FFS] - "

// Visible chat commands
// Cvar kz_bugs_viscmds (default "0")
kz_bugs_viscmds "0"

// Enable protection for kreedz settings
// Cvar kz_bugs_legalsettings (default "1")
kz_bugs_legalsettings "0"

// Minimal FPS for edge bugs (less fps -> easlier to do edge bug)
// Cvar kz_eb_minfps (default "85")
kz_eb_minfps "0"


whats wrong :/

n0izie mapper19/10/2008 13:28

Can someone pls give me the plugin without a site that deletes a file in some days , the sendspace links dont work for me :X guess they are to old . thx

kzuq`newbie25/10/2008 21:26

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i9jeok

leetsftw27/10/2008 08:22(edited 27/10/2008 10:34)

it says bad load.can u help? and i have new amx

edit:i was with 1.76 version..forget this post >_>

Caffeine31/10/2008 04:15(edited 31/10/2008 04:36)

0.62 bug: http://rapidshare.com/files/159211154/bug.rar.html

0.63 bug: http://rapidshare.com/files/159214474/bug063.rar.html

kzuq`newbie02/11/2008 19:13

Project is temporary paused cause I have less free time. I think i can resume work about plugin after November ;)

lostsoul03/11/2008 12:49(edited 03/11/2008 12:51)

I'm having the same problem as icountercraft, it just won't display any stats for me (while there are some people in ebtop though). It won't show any stats for me or anyone i asked even if i do /ebstats and it says something like "stats are now enabled blah" ...

I set the minimum fps to 30 and disabled kreedz settings protection just to be sure (even though i have standard settings both on the server and my client) ...

====

Also, is the 0.63 version as posted by "caffeine" above official? Cuz in "n3wb13"s first post it only says 0.62 ...

[edit] btw i tried it with scout, usp and knife each time from different heights and on different maps and blocks ...

Caffeine03/11/2008 13:33

Originally posted by lostsoul
.....

Also, is the 0.63 version as posted by "caffeine" above official? Cuz in "n3wb13"s first post it only says 0.62 ...
......




n3wb13 10/26/08 - 03:27:08

link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i9jeok

Nekso04/11/2008 23:33

Originally posted by n3wb13
Project is temporary paused cause I have less free time. I think i can resume work about plugin after November ;)

Yaay!
I wish you much free time after November!

xD

c0ld^05/11/2008 13:17

if you do a jumbbug + duck after it , it doesnt "read" it as jb but only says "no duck released"

Kevlarrrr05/11/2008 17:32

well don't duck after it then.

kzuq`newbie06/11/2008 21:30

c0ld^, thanks. I couldn't understand why it didn't show as jb.

Anyway, now I'm making private kz plugin for unique-kz, and as soon as i finish it i'll return to this plugin.

And i see that NumB had released his JumpBug trainer, actually I hadn't see what is there but I think that his plugin is much better mine one.

Anyway, I had NO perfect edge bug detection... well, i need to have more free time to make it.

Please!!! Enable /jbstats and /ebstats because plugin will show your jb/eb only if distance greater than your last distance (I meen jb/eb record distance).

P.S. Who wants to talk with me about jb eb stats you can icq me: 281-580-527

P.S.S Yeah, I know my English is very very baaaad xD

kzuq`newbie06/11/2008 21:36

Originally posted by lostsoul
I'm having the same problem as icountercraft, it just won't display any stats for me (while there are some people in ebtop though). It won't show any stats for me or anyone i asked even if i do /ebstats and it says something like "stats are now enabled blah" ...

I set the minimum fps to 30 and disabled kreedz settings protection just to be sure (even though i have standard settings both on the server and my client) ...

====

Also, is the 0.63 version as posted by "caffeine" above official? Cuz in "n3wb13"s first post it only says 0.62 ...

[edit] btw i tried it with scout, usp and knife each time from different heights and on different maps and blocks ...


Yep, I hadn't released it because ... well you know... "i have less free time"
There is just changed /about printing

Again... I don't like forums, prefer icq

Mayrus07/11/2008 21:42

KZ bug stats v0.6 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewyx4x (Finally fixed wallbugs) - can someone reupload this please?

Acidas08/11/2008 00:11

lol? Download the newest...

Page 7 of 9

Please log in to post replies.