Jump Bug Stats & Edge Bug Stats

Started by kzuq`newbie
05/06/2008 09:49
Page 8 of 9
Extract08/11/2008 00:18

I think it is the wallbug-stats that he wanted, dunno where you can get them though :/

xPaw mapper20/11/2008 13:12

will you do 100percents detectable plugin ? like NumB's JB Trainer doing

uffo.24/11/2008 18:38

please can you help me with installing this script.
I add everything to addons , add kz_bug_sats.amxx in plugins.ini BEFORE the x-j.amxx but it still doesnt work. Other plugins work.

kexas01/12/2008 01:13

uffo. Type kz_bugs_stats.amxx instead of kz_bug_stats.amxx

Likeyou07/12/2008 13:53


L 12/07/2008 - 14:45:05: [AMXX] Plugin "kz_bugs_stats.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "hamsandwich" required for plugin. Check modules.ini

How can i fix it?

xPaw mapper07/12/2008 14:33

download latest amxx =/

avirta09/12/2008 17:49

A question, i want to change the sv_airaccelerate to 100 but when i put the legal settings off or switch them to 100 it will not work (its for a hns server) Some one can help me :D?

Oddi^09/12/2008 20:27

Change your hns-servers sv_airaccelerate to 10 :)

Om111/12/2008 17:20

Originally posted by avirta
A question, i want to change the sv_airaccelerate to 100 but when i put the legal settings off or switch them to 100 it will not work (its for a hns server) Some one can help me :D?

play hns with 10aa like everyone else does (or should) ;)

Stefkicha19/12/2008 21:12

I like this plugin.But it would be great if you could make it detect the horizontal and vertical speed in the moment of the Edgebug. I hope this isn't too hard.

SeedD20/12/2008 22:00

I enabled eb stats (say /ebstats) and made alot of ebs and no stats :O I am playing on mx_edgebug, and I am not making ebs only on stairs, but it doesn't show me stats :( How can I fix this problem? Mine AMXX is 1.8.1.3746 (newest version, I think)

curialk25/12/2008 11:13

Edgebug stats not working here too =/

curialk25/12/2008 11:24

Oh well, there are some edges that works, others don't O.o

Ryderc22/01/2009 08:53

The plugin detect my jumpbug like a edgebug and I can chain the "edgebug" If I chain the jumpbug :/

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kz6fdvolcano0001dx0.png

But this is maybe because I used script..

TENGiL27/01/2009 21:41

[blockquote]KZ bug stats v0.6 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewyx4x (Finally fixed wallbugs)[/blockquote]

Reup plox (:

Pr0'SsS[NiGGA]17/02/2009 10:56

Edgebug stats doesn't work! :@

Pr0'SsS[NiGGA]21/02/2009 01:34

Don't detect edgebug stats!

SeedD21/02/2009 11:12

Use xPaw's eb stats.

Boffex10/03/2009 13:07

Is this possible to get in 100aa?

Xep0iNT*11/11/2009 22:04

Nice Job #~

Page 8 of 9

Please log in to post replies.