Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 115 of 676
RAJU14/11/2009 22:17

samzo , i failed 270 dcj stats bw at 263 block -.-

if u wnat i can upload demo

NR|spr*14/11/2009 23:47

fail stats are bugged stats ...

akse15/11/2009 00:08

Originally posted by NR|spr*
fail stats are bugged stats ...

U really want that?

samzo15/11/2009 12:41

Originally posted by RAJU:PpPP
samzo , i failed 270 dcj stats bw at 263 block -.-

if u wnat i can upload demo


nah I saw that one already. forget bout that really big fail 2.

musaka17/11/2009 12:46

lol look at this http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8074/slowmo.jpg one friend gave me this pic with the words "this is my lj record "i was like "yea right 12 strafes 97 sync r u srs " so i had to upload it and after like 10-15 minutes or so he said that he jumped 251 bj stats but he didnt gave me a pic ... lolwut hate retards

Pulsar!17/11/2009 13:21

Delete him from ur friend list!

musaka17/11/2009 14:34

lol hes just trying to be a pro in a weird way :D XD

- nympho -17/11/2009 16:53

Distance: 255.153076 MaxSpeed: 329.920898 (54.740) PreStrafe: 275.179931 Strafes: 8 Sync: 74
1 11.197 0.000 14.7 80
2 12.013 0.680 14.7 90
3 8.950 0.868 14.0 90
4 7.771 0.621 14.9 80
5 8.028 0.399 12.6 88
6 4.936 0.870 8.3 85
7 1.843 0.257 17.7 33
8 0.000 0.34

best 8 straf stats :P

Trolis17/11/2009 17:56

Originally posted by LickY
lol look at this http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8074/slowmo.jpg one friend gave me this pic with the words "this is my lj record "i was like "yea right 12 strafes 97 sync r u srs " so i had to upload it and after like 10-15 minutes or so he said that he jumped 251 bj stats but he didnt gave me a pic ... lolwut hate retards

lol cool pic

cahz0r Tournament #317/11/2009 18:20

my new maxspeed record :D http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9067/kzlongjumps2.jpg

musaka17/11/2009 18:23

cool but cheated thats not cool at all :D

|Hunter|17/11/2009 19:15

Nice cahzor :))) too bad it's a fail :D.

KeltA17/11/2009 21:12

cAhz0r why do u have bibos 255 on avatar ?

|Hunter|17/11/2009 21:59

1 hour and a half on LAN, in 5 minutes i did 244 bj block and then I tried for 245 COMPLETELY CRAP. I did like 70 jumps 246+ and a few good jumps.
Please look and tell me your opinion. (I think I am dumb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/jphfbl

c-walker`17/11/2009 22:04

Originally posted by KeltA
cAhz0r why do u have bibos 255 on avatar ?

I was about to ask him the same lmao

dex7eR`17/11/2009 23:44

Originally posted by |Hunter|
1 hour and a half on LAN, in 5 minutes i did 244 bj block and then I tried for 245 COMPLETELY CRAP. I did like 70 jumps 246+ and a few good jumps.
Please look and tell me your opinion. (I think I am dumb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/jphfbl

1 try 6 strafes.
2 to far from the edge.
3 strange pre. =)
gl =)

cahz0r Tournament #318/11/2009 00:15(edited 18/11/2009 00:19)

Originally posted by KeltA
cAhz0r why do u have bibos 255 on avatar ?

why not? i`m not trying to say/proove that i`ve done that lj block. bibo had this avatar when he has done that 255 longjump(it was a wr back then)! i`ve found this gif here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.709

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Nice cahzor :))) too bad it's a fail :D.

i failed those stats on 245 bj block, but i`ve made the block the next day :D

|Hunter|18/11/2009 13:01

Originally posted by dex7eR`
Originally posted by |Hunter|
1 hour and a half on LAN, in 5 minutes i did 244 bj block and then I tried for 245 COMPLETELY CRAP. I did like 70 jumps 246+ and a few good jumps.
Please look and tell me your opinion. (I think I am dumb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/jphfbl

1 try 6 strafes.
2 to far from the edge.
3 strange pre. =)
gl =)

I can't do 6 strafes on left side. Yes I know it's a strange pre but almost always is 297+ :D, and thanks :P.

yYy.Je PR@BR@18/11/2009 17:07

F@ck !
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4526/epicfaill.png

epic fail =(

Grrr18/11/2009 17:15

Originally posted by KeltA
cAhz0r why do u have bibos 255 on avatar ?


hes bibo :P

Page 115 of 676

Please log in to post replies.