Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 116 of 676
cahz0r Tournament #318/11/2009 18:38

Originally posted by Grrr
hes bibo :P

i wish i could have at least 50% of his skill :(

vilaca-18/11/2009 18:54


CJ Distance: 261.996398 MaxSpeed: 345.104156 (58.883) PreStrafe: (273.400) 286.220672 Strafes: 6 Sync: 84
1 16.325 0.000 19.4 100
2 9.440 0.428 20.0 56
3 9.743 0.000 16.6 91
4 11.900 0.423 18.4 92
5 8.540 1.043 13.9 90
6 2.931 0.634 11.4 87


First day with G5

Skizo_record holder18/11/2009 22:37

New ljstatsrec!

pic : Click!

pic2 : Click!

Demo : Click

New normal cj stats and blockrec!

Pic : Click!

Demo : Click!

Nubby-_-19/11/2009 05:16

skizo geek calm down

wils19/11/2009 11:59

skizo, on your cj. fix 2nd strafe and you woulda done over 265 easily there...

AdamS19/11/2009 14:58

My new rec stats after 3 days break without cs:(

LongJump Distance 254.907638 Maxspeed 328.287170 Gain 54.309509 Prestrafe 273.977661 Sync 80.281692

I don't believe it.!

- nympho -19/11/2009 17:57(edited 19/11/2009 17:57)

AdamS you dont beleave this ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/309274263/255block255stats49gain.dem.html

.. what can i say about that

AdamS19/11/2009 18:16

Upload on speedyshare.com
I can't download id because i have constans IP.

Skizo_record holder19/11/2009 18:33

Originally posted by wils
skizo, on your cj. fix 2nd strafe and you woulda done over 265 easily there...



kk ty.

Avatar19/11/2009 19:21

bhoplj is such a random thing....
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4655/2489.jpg

Grrr19/11/2009 20:48

Originally posted by Avatar sw.kz
bhoplj is such a random thing....
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4655/2489.jpg


u got 1.5 units bonus if u're jumping on normal blocks

zteuq19/11/2009 20:56

Originally posted by Grrr
u got 1.5 units bonus if u're jumping on normal blocks


Then how come people do them with 0.2 units? I remember someone quoted eDark who said that it doesn't make a difference where you jump (don't mark my words tho).

Grrr19/11/2009 21:48

Originally posted by quetz
Originally posted by Grrr
u got 1.5 units bonus if u're jumping on normal blocks


Then how come people do them with 0.2 units? I remember someone quoted eDark who said that it doesn't make a difference where you jump (don't mark my words tho).


I mean that these stats on bhop block will be like 1.5 units less

- nympho -19/11/2009 22:10

Originally posted by AdamS
Upload on speedyshare.com
I can't download id because i have constans IP.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/19379559/255block255stats49gain.dem

Avatar20/11/2009 06:43(edited 20/11/2009 06:54)

Originally posted by Grrr
u got 1.5 units bonus if u're jumping on normal blocks


i dont think so sir! ...

block is block. the only difference is that u wont get ur edge displayed on bhopblocks!

kafds20/11/2009 13:08

I'm fairly sure that the is no difference at ALL when jumping in bhop/hj/lj blocks. There has been so much speculation without solid proof about the so called "fact" that its harder to jump in bhop blocks than for example hj/lj blocks that they've made me question it too, just by a bit though - I still believe there is no difference.

If there is some weird difference between bunnyhop-blocks compared to the other technique blocks, there surely isn't ANY difference at all with lj/hj/cj/wj etc..

Bhop blocks have also been landed with .0-1xx stats and therefore your silly "0.2-theories" are crushed instantly - if there is indeed a difference, its so minimal that in reality it makes no difference.

P.S: If the length of a 250 lj block is 249.99x in reality, then that might be the difference between bhop blocks - 0.00x. As I said, such a small difference doesn't make it any harder in reality.

P.P.S: I've seen/personally have landed 230.1 stats in both lj and bhop blocks (ofcourse 230 block) in kz_longjumps2.

- OT (ontopic, not offtopic ;-]) -

LJ: 255.3
CJ: 264.666
WJ: 272.2
SBJ: 248.2
BJ: 246.x (without standup)
DCJ: 259.x
MCJ: 253.x
Ladderbhop: 272.0
Standup Ladderbhop: 270.x
LaJ = Ladderjump = 189.x (stats performed in ljs2, not in ins_ladderljs/v2)
DropCJ: 270.x

kz[a] Hazard20/11/2009 13:42

i think the confusion lies with the fact that it feels harder to time the perfect bhop on actual bj blocks because they go down - maybe the fact that they go down implants the thought that u jump from lower or some stupid shit. however it seems to me that when u get the timing right u go just as far as if it were on a lj block, as ur not on the block when it starts to fall. imo theres no real difference between the two in terms of distance, just timing i guess :S

cbf OT...i dunno

lj 256.x +55block
cj 267.x +64 block
bj 248.x +45 block

never cared about any other techniques.
but im bad now, probs lucky to get a 254 lj, 264 cj, and still sometimes do randy 245 bjs when bhopping but never really try.

Grrr20/11/2009 13:58(edited 20/11/2009 13:59)

Originally posted by kafds
I'm fairly sure that the is no difference at ALL when jumping in bhop/hj/lj blocks. There has been so much speculation without solid proof about the so called "fact" that its harder to jump in bhop blocks than for example hj/lj blocks that they've made me question it too, just by a bit though - I still believe there is no difference.

If there is some weird difference between bunnyhop-blocks compared to the other technique blocks, there surely isn't ANY difference at all with lj/hj/cj/wj etc..

Bhop blocks have also been landed with .0-1xx stats and therefore your silly "0.2-theories" are crushed instantly - if there is indeed a difference, its so minimal that in reality it makes no difference.

P.S: If the length of a 250 lj block is 249.99x in reality, then that might be the difference between bhop blocks - 0.00x. As I said, such a small difference doesn't make it any harder in reality.

P.P.S: I've seen/personally have landed 230.1 stats in both lj and bhop blocks (ofcourse 230 block) in kz_longjumps2.

- OT (ontopic, not offtopic ;-]) -

LJ: 255.3
CJ: 264.666
WJ: 272.2
SBJ: 248.2
BJ: 246.x (without standup)
DCJ: 259.x
MCJ: 253.x
Ladderbhop: 272.0
Standup Ladderbhop: 270.x
LaJ = Ladderjump = 189.x (stats performed in ljs2, not in ins_ladderljs/v2)
DropCJ: 270.x


Well I made random 237 bhop script, I did 237 bhop block with like 237.5 stats, then I tried on normal lj block and I did 238.5 stats there on 238 lj block. In both cases I used the same script with the same ljstats and I tried to do the maximum block I could do on bhop/lj block with bhop.. anyway I don't say that its exactly 1.5~ units cuz it depents on the maxspeed and is it w/o standup. Unfortunately I left these demos on my old pc, but theres no problem to do that test again.. (sorry for the offtopic)

KeltA20/11/2009 16:09

256.5 lj 248.5 standup bhop

|Hunter|20/11/2009 17:33

Grrr if this jump http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8929/sbj.png was made on a LJ / HJ block, were 249.6?
P.s.: I don't think is any difference.

Page 116 of 676

Please log in to post replies.