Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 138 of 676
wils12/01/2010 11:58

HAHAHA Skizo<333
best edit on xj

kolobok12/01/2010 12:22

odealo(arrr) - is cheater and 247x2 cheat demo.

Playmate12/01/2010 15:11

I dont say he isnt cheater for sure because he failed 258.9 on 256 (lol).I just want to ask what kind of cheat?Further and further he makes me think he really cheats.

theddy12/01/2010 16:05

lol nice skizo :D

zteuq12/01/2010 19:49

Originally posted by playmate
I dont say he isnt cheater for sure because he failed 258.9 on 256 (lol).I just want to ask what kind of cheat?Further and further he makes me think he really cheats.


LOLUMAD or just serious?

remake12/01/2010 20:34

Originally posted by Śķιżø_
[..]and sbj fail rec. :)

What the fuck? Lj scene is getting stranger every day.

RAJU12/01/2010 22:09

Originally posted by kzuq`kolobok
odealo(arrr) - is cheater and 247x2 cheat demo.

whos talking..

NeYoXDDD12/01/2010 22:50

ofc odealo cheats cant u see how easly he gains 355+ ms ? with 6 strafes

kolobok13/01/2010 02:48

Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by kzuq`kolobok
odealo(arrr) - is cheater and 247x2 cheat demo.

whos talking..

realy?

- nympho -13/01/2010 04:43

Originally posted by playmate
I just want to ask what kind of cheat?

developer - max_fps 200~

Punk^13/01/2010 09:35

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by playmate
I just want to ask what kind of cheat?

developer - max_fps 200~

Or just a script?

opa13/01/2010 11:25

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by playmate
I just want to ask what kind of cheat?

developer - max_fps 200~

Or just a script?

or just slowmo? who knows...

kz.sj LFree`13/01/2010 12:37

i lold about u posts
script :DD
just ask him to do a handshow or smth

- nympho -13/01/2010 15:24(edited 13/01/2010 15:26)

Distance: 253.681900 MaxSpeed: 336.812042 (68.835) PreStrafe: 267.976409 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86
1 15.078 0.000 13.8 100
2 11.794 0.571 16.6 83
3 10.921 0.000 13.7 100
4 10.633 0.664 15.1 90
5 7.888 1.021 12.3 88
6 8.951 0.359 14.4 80
7 3.101 0.375 10.9 62
8 0.466 0.00

good old strafes :(

aftermatch-_-13/01/2010 17:16

2much cheaters lately lol

NeYoXDDD13/01/2010 17:30

i agree aftermatch

EvoLuT1on14/01/2010 04:44

- nympho -
http://i45.tinypic.com/fwhf9c.jpg
I did a bit better stat, but didn`t save it.. (267.5 pre and 253.4 stat)
Skizo
the best movie :D

lonewolf VIP14/01/2010 06:46

not really better, but good job for both! sick strafes!

wils14/01/2010 11:04

Talked to odealo yesterday. he said he didnt knew he had cl_sidespeed 300 on his 256.
How many times have we heard that one before?

V0ncH...14/01/2010 12:50(edited 14/01/2010 12:51)

[blockquote]wils wrote:
And to answer nuclear. Who didnt pop of the chair haha[/blockquote]

sorry, but i didn't, it was the 1st day I got my g5 lol (my first 250 block), it was my first 240 which i popped out :D

Page 138 of 676

Please log in to post replies.