Sticky
first 250 stats is MUCH more exitating than 250 block, on 250 block we have done a lot of "wicked sick" :D
Originally posted by wilsTalked to odealo yesterday. he said he didnt knew he had cl_sidespeed 300 on his 256.
How many times have we heard that one before?
Like, me and my brothers used to play on the same pc on the same steam, one time I record a kzbr demo with jump;wait, that he uses :(
Distance: 253.999221 MaxSpeed: 331.948272 (57.983) PreStrafe: 273.964447 Strafes: 6 Sync: 88 and 253 block, new rec :)
yeah nubby finally :D:D
4estito brat
FINALLY HAHAHA IT TOOK YOU 2 MOTHA FUCKN YEARS ;D
253.999 :D:D:D:D:D
gj for the new rec, can send me demo?
-> http://www.sendspace.com/file/eoffec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37d38n 247sbj on hj block
Bhop Distance: 248.903320 MaxSpeed: 352.652313 (53.135) PreStrafe: 299.517211 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
:O sick
Originally posted by Neo[a]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37d38n 247sbj on hj block
Bhop Distance: 248.903320 MaxSpeed: 352.652313 (53.135) PreStrafe: 299.517211 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
gj :)
Originally posted by ikmfirst 250 stats is MUCH more exitating than 250 block, on 250 block we have done a lot of "wicked sick" :D
250 stats is also MUCH easier :P
250 block for me was more exciting since accurate stats didn't exist at that time so I didn't use any :)
ty nubzor :P
Originally posted by Flibo250 stats is also MUCH easier :P
250 block for me was more exciting since accurate stats didn't exist at that time so I didn't use any :)
yeah, when I did my 250 block I was talking with a guy in my side and jumping without that attencion on the game,but when I did it and was like: "lol, I did it" but was not that exciting :D:D:D:D
LJ - 256.6
CJ - 270.4
SBJ - 246.7
;( sux ;(
holy crap, who are u?
http://www.mediafire.com/?l2exmyj4wmz WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ??
just landed on 255 block with 229 nd stats and 11 jumpoff ? 0.o
watch in slowmo
nympho u didint land it u were gonna fell but u bhoped so i dont know wtf is that :D
Originally posted by - nympho -http://www.mediafire.com/?l2exmyj4wmz WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ??
just landed on 255 block with 229 nd stats and 11 jumpoff ? 0.o
watch in slowmo
`
u didn't land like thedddy said :P u faailed but you pressed jump so it looked like u landed with those stats :) happens to me alot
Originally posted by Neo[a]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37d38n 247sbj on hj block
Bhop Distance: 248.903320 MaxSpeed: 352.652313 (53.135) PreStrafe: 299.517211 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
Jumping sbj on hj block is as easy as bhoping with mpbhops on.
Originally posted by ikmholy crap, who are u?
I'm from Bulgaria, but u don't know me. I have stopped CS 5 months ago :)
Originally posted by remake`Originally posted by Neo[a]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37d38n 247sbj on hj block
Bhop Distance: 248.903320 MaxSpeed: 352.652313 (53.135) PreStrafe: 299.517211 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
Jumping sbj on hj block is as easy as bhoping with mpbhops on.
then try it and upload your 247hj sbj :P
Please log in to post replies.