Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 140 of 676
remake17/01/2010 13:52

I can't because I suck at lj, but the fact is that it's a lot easier to bhop on blocks that don't fall down. Better try to jump 247 on bhop block and upload? :)

Neo[a]17/01/2010 15:37

yeah i know that... its a lot easier... i have 246 on bj block but sadly 246.3 and non steam >.<

Krzywy17/01/2010 15:58

try on steam and bhop block

Cobrex mapper Tournament #217/01/2010 16:08

lj : 254.9 ( i did today ) / 250block ( i don't try block )
cj : 263 / 257 block ( miss 260block with 263 :)) )
bj : 246.3 stats / 242 block ( i miss 244 block with 246 constantly )

I once tried dcj,and in the 20# try ,i did 265 :))

lonewolf VIP17/01/2010 18:28

263 cj is very low for who does almost 255 :O

|Hunter|17/01/2010 20:23

I have 255.x lj rec and cj block and rec the same with cobrex, and yes is low but i'm noob.

- nympho -17/01/2010 20:45

Originally posted by ikm
263 cj is very low for who does almost 255 :O

i'v done 256 lj few times and i've never done more than 262 cj

nucLeaR17/01/2010 22:39

i've done 255.5 my best stats and 265.4 cj xd.

265.4 was with 289 pre. Did only 3 times 290 pre. Never 291 :D.

- nympho -18/01/2010 19:34

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2297/81448157.png never jumped 242 hj blok :@

lonewolf VIP19/01/2010 09:48

I did my 262 cj rec when my lj was 250.7

@nympho: hope its fake.

- nympho -19/01/2010 13:36

saddly it isnt

Playmate19/01/2010 20:00


CJ Distance: 268.255432 MaxSpeed: 356.087463 (65.907) PreStrafe: (273.152) 290.179748 Strafes: 7 Sync: 89
1 17.505 0.000 18.1 100
2 10.985 0.761 18.2 78
3 13.051 0.000 16.7 100
4 9.675 0.705 15.4 90
5 8.242 0.569 13.1 90
6 5.001 0.526 14.0 70
7 1.445 0.000 4.2 100

My new cj rec.

h1nt19/01/2010 21:43

nice playmate

EvoLuT1on19/01/2010 22:38

Playmate ;O
nice

Shady`19/01/2010 23:43

Huyiasebe gj playmate

theddy20/01/2010 08:47

hahaha nympho :DDD

w0nd3rfuL-_-20/01/2010 13:37

my rec's are newbish ;d 256.3 stats 254 block but doest matter anymore i retarded cs from alot time

vilaca-20/01/2010 13:57

retarded cs xD, yes cs is retarded, but you retired

kafds20/01/2010 14:06

Yes you retarded.

kunqui20/01/2010 16:03

I am not retired you fucking bitch, I keep playing. Some people are leaving because they born with a lack of oxygen.

Page 140 of 676

Please log in to post replies.