Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 150 of 676
- nympho -06/02/2010 02:25

Originally posted by quetz
Originally posted by - nympho -
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8688/asdasdasdasdasdad.jpg

now thats what i call a epic miss.............


That is actually about ~234, because noduck stats against blocks add the jumpoff to distance - so no, that is not an epic miss.

you can say that if i crashed into the block ,but i didnt

zteuq06/02/2010 11:42

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by quetz
Originally posted by - nympho -
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8688/asdasdasdasdasdad.jpg

now thats what i call a epic miss.............


That is actually about ~234, because noduck stats against blocks add the jumpoff to distance - so no, that is not an epic miss.

you can say that if i crashed into the block ,but i didnt


Well, that's a common problem and you did hit the block when falling down, it's not like the gravity changes when you get closer to the block.

By your logic I got 239 noduck stats with 340ms+ other ubah stats, but that is impossible, isn't it?

- nympho -06/02/2010 13:21

of , you cant understand me ..

if i hited the block my last's strafe ,gain loss was gone be something like 200 300 + :) if it was like you say i wasnt gona post it , i know when is fake and when isn't :)

Metagamer07/02/2010 03:34

New LJ stats rec:

Distance: 252.829818
MaxSpeed: 332.102416 (59.406)
PreStrafe: 272.695434
Strafes: 6
Sync: 91
1 12.401 1.081 21.6 93
2 11.133 0.102 20.2 80
3 9.550 0.000 14.8 88
4 9.564 0.000 13.5 100
5 8.596 0.000 12.1 100
6 8.160 0.918 17.5 90

owned07/02/2010 04:59

gj mr. cow :D

hardstyle!07/02/2010 13:05

New bhop rec 245.622 :)

I didn't get the rest of the stats cause some random dude was spectating me. It's a bug on that server.

nucLeaR07/02/2010 22:50

did on pub

Type: BhopJump
Distance: 245.402313
MaxSpeed: 349.928466 (51.013)
PreStrafe: 298.914794
Strafes: 6
Sync: 88
#. Sync Gained Lost MaxSpeed
1. 100 14.203 0.000 313.117
2. 82 10.163 0.750 322.530
3. 91 9.863 0.000 332.394
4. 100 7.277 0.000 339.671
5. 69 6.772 0.000 346.444
6. 89 3.528 0.044 349.928
---------------------------

dixonich08/02/2010 12:24

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ryy1v
243 bhop sideways on pub;)

kREWAN08/02/2010 18:50

b0tAim, i think you're kayne.

hardstyle!08/02/2010 19:13

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
b0tAim, i think you're kayne.


Kayne ? w00t ? :)

nucLeaR08/02/2010 23:26

i guess he isn't.

kREWAN09/02/2010 14:36

Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
b0tAim, i think you're kayne.


Kayne ? w00t ? :)

Just a joke man, ;p but I do think that you already have a nick the peaple recognize because I've nerver seen you nick before and you come and say that you've done 245 bhop etc.. with like maybe 1 month membership...?

dixonich09/02/2010 15:42


CJ Distance: 266.066741 MaxSpeed: 351.373931 (61.028) PreStrafe: (275.815) 290.345916 Strafes: 6 Sync: 87
new reeec)

akse09/02/2010 16:22

gj :]

dixonich09/02/2010 16:36

thanks ;)

ZiK BlooDRaveN09/02/2010 20:45

new rec cj stats
CJ Distance: 269.378723 MaxSpeed: 355.860778 (63.166) PreStrafe: (273.997) 292.694488 Strafes: 7 Sync: 9

dImAr1k09/02/2010 20:50

gj!! go go 267 block!!

ZiK BlooDRaveN09/02/2010 20:59

im trying) fail 269.6 (

MuscLe09/02/2010 21:02

hi kayne

hardstyle!09/02/2010 21:15

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
b0tAim, i think you're kayne.


Kayne ? w00t ? :)

Just a joke man, ;p but I do think that you already have a nick the peaple recognize because I've nerver seen you nick before and you come and say that you've done 245 bhop etc.. with like maybe 1 month membership...?


Haha okey lol :) I am new here, my real nickname in game is "hardstyle!". But I have not been a member here with another account or whatever you thought of. I do understand your point. I've heard of this site for a long time but I never actually visited it until about a month ago. I had no idea it would be this good :) But I've been playing kz/bhop for 5 months or so. Previous record was 244.7.

I hope you can believe me now ;)

Hej förresten ;p

Page 150 of 676

Please log in to post replies.