Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 151 of 676
RAJU09/02/2010 21:33

replies 3001 now,

kREWAN09/02/2010 22:16(edited 09/02/2010 22:17)

Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
b0tAim, i think you're kayne.


Kayne ? w00t ? :)

Just a joke man, ;p but I do think that you already have a nick the peaple recognize because I've nerver seen you nick before and you come and say that you've done 245 bhop etc.. with like maybe 1 month membership...?


Haha okey lol :) I am new here, my real nickname in game is "hardstyle!". But I have not been a member here with another account or whatever you thought of. I do understand your point. I've heard of this site for a long time but I never actually visited it until about a month ago. I had no idea it would be this good :) But I've been playing kz/bhop for 5 months or so. Previous record was 244.7.

I hope you can believe me now ;)

Hej förresten ;p

Well I hope you are telling me the truth and btw it's english only here :)

hardstyle!09/02/2010 23:26

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by b0tAim
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
b0tAim, i think you're kayne.


Kayne ? w00t ? :)

Just a joke man, ;p but I do think that you already have a nick the peaple recognize because I've nerver seen you nick before and you come and say that you've done 245 bhop etc.. with like maybe 1 month membership...?


Haha okey lol :) I am new here, my real nickname in game is "hardstyle!". But I have not been a member here with another account or whatever you thought of. I do understand your point. I've heard of this site for a long time but I never actually visited it until about a month ago. I had no idea it would be this good :) But I've been playing kz/bhop for 5 months or so. Previous record was 244.7.

I hope you can believe me now ;)

Hej förresten ;p

Well I hope you are telling me the truth and btw it's english only here :)


I have absolutley no reason to lie to you or anyone else here :)

hardstyle!09/02/2010 23:36

New LJ rec (On 230 block, lol ^^):

Distance: 253.217178 MaxSpeed: 321.157592 (47.378) PreStrafe: 273.778717 Strafes: 6 Sync: 85
1 10.038 0.000 15.3 72
2 10.588 0.000 12.3 100
3 9.164 0.497 13.8 90
4 6.602 1.296 10.7 75
5 7.921 0.347 11.7 88
6 3.063 0.236 35.8 88

Pic: http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/1973488534_02092010_1.bmp

CowOnCrack10/02/2010 05:45(edited 10/02/2010 11:05)

Distance: 247.010879 MaxSpeed: 315.411437 (39.334) PreStrafe: 276.077209 Strafes: 3 Sync: 100

1 15.060 0.000 26.4 100
2 12.914 0.000 29.1 100
3 11.358 0.000 44.3 100

Thought this was pretty cool.

TlofT10/02/2010 07:55

321 ms on a 253? lol

hardstyle!10/02/2010 07:56

Originally posted by maintence
botaim u do 35 airtime add 1 more strafe then keep it on 15 ^^ u will do 255 ez


nice ;)

hardstyle!10/02/2010 07:57

Originally posted by TlofT
321 ms on a 253? lol


Yeah lol ^^

- nympho -10/02/2010 12:51

Distance: 255.165664 MaxSpeed: 335.018920 (59.877) PreStrafe: 275.141906 Strafes: 8 Sync: 79
1 11.394 0.000 15.3 81
2 11.602 0.465 16.3 83
3 9.565 0.685 13.9 90
4 9.151 0.614 13.8 90
5 6.966 0.574 11.2 88
6 6.469 0.415 13.6 70
7 3.833 0.626 12.7 55
8 0.892 317.979 2.7 50
Fail --- Block: 255 - Jumpoff: 0.239868

that was close

V0ncH...10/02/2010 13:03

Originally posted by maintence
its cuz of airtime he got some fast fingers

roger that

vilaca-10/02/2010 13:45

Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Distance: 247.010879 MaxSpeed: 315.411437 (39.334) PreStrafe: 276.077209 Strafes: 3 Sync: 100

1 15.060 0.000 26.4 100
2 12.914 0.000 29.1 100
3 11.358 0.000 44.3 100

Thought this was pretty cool.


250 is possible 3strafes...done 249.7/8 a few times.
nice sync tho

- nympho -10/02/2010 14:11(edited 10/02/2010 14:12)

Distance: 249.206436 MaxSpeed: 334.822937 (69.801) PreStrafe: 265.021179 Strafes: 7 Sync: 86
1 13.219 0.000 18.8 76
2 14.235 0.000 17.6 100
3 10.111 1.140 13.5 90
4 11.001 0.567 14.7 90
5 8.340 0.805 12.1 88
6 8.126 0.337 13.6 80
7 4.767 0.611

missed with famas on 246

hardstyle!10/02/2010 17:56

Originally posted by vilaca-
Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Distance: 247.010879 MaxSpeed: 315.411437 (39.334) PreStrafe: 276.077209 Strafes: 3 Sync: 100

1 15.060 0.000 26.4 100
2 12.914 0.000 29.1 100
3 11.358 0.000 44.3 100

Thought this was pretty cool.


250 is possible 3strafes...done 249.7/8 a few times.
nice sync tho


I've also done 249 a couple of times with 3 strafes. During warmup ;) 250 would be nice :)

afurecord holder10/02/2010 18:44

my new recs:

lj: 249.9
cj: 258,9
sbj: 245,9
bj;242,1
wj: 265

Lykkarecord holder10/02/2010 22:53

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/dddn.jpg/

c-walker`11/02/2010 11:08

random stats, but I just had to post it http://i48.tinypic.com/35ce9s3.png

PU9makerrecord holder11/02/2010 11:45

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
random stats, but I just had to post it http://i48.tinypic.com/35ce9s3.png


gj man.. 277 pre.. could be even 257 :)

Xaizen11/02/2010 16:05(edited 11/02/2010 16:06)

Me ^^
LJ: 254
CJ: 258
BJ: 242

No stats

hardstyle!11/02/2010 16:32

Originally posted by PU9maker
Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
random stats, but I just had to post it http://i48.tinypic.com/35ce9s3.png


gj man.. 277 pre.. could be even 257 :)


Whoa! Didn't know 277 pre was even possible, I've had 276,8 once I think. Nice one ! :)

|Hunter|11/02/2010 18:20(edited 11/02/2010 18:20)

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
random stats, but I just had to post it http://i48.tinypic.com/35ce9s3.png

I was on the server with him and I'm still amazed. Gj c-walker :D.

Page 151 of 676

Please log in to post replies.