Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 181 of 676
- nympho -31/03/2010 21:33(edited 31/03/2010 21:38)

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Tell me it's 256 block ^^.

its 242 block :\ i love flooding the server with BIGE ReD statses :P

vasil31/03/2010 22:43

Originally posted by - nympho -
yez >:-)

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4033/35852465.jpg
ps;i dont like the 1st strafe,its usually 14air 13 gain :$



how 5 strafes at 14.8 % its lucky or pro ?! :D

- nympho -31/03/2010 22:49(edited 31/03/2010 23:05)

i did 14.3 x 7, not sure i got the demo :P

ps;

Distance: 256.503906 MaxSpeed: 332.591125 (57.647) PreStrafe: 274.943878 Strafes: 6 Sync: 80
1 10.894 0.000 12.5 100
2 11.194 0.472 15.2 90
3 10.660 0.521 15.3 90
4 8.363 0.766 12.5 88
5 9.844 0.261 15.2 90
6 6.689 0.598 29.0 52
Gj! --- Block: 250 - Jumpoff: 5.715705

Skizo_record holder01/04/2010 02:27

Lj pro's help! :D Is it real or buggy? have demo for request.


Distance: 237.048767 MaxSpeed: 336.105468 (62.378) PreStrafe: 273.727233 Strafes: 7 Sync: 91
1 11.553 0.000 20.2 100
2 11.436 0.000 14.9 100
3 8.978 0.939 13.5 88
4 11.300 0.000 14.7 100
5 5.965 1.162 10.8 75
6 8.509 0.214 14.7 90
7 4.634 322.976 10.8 75
Fail --- Block: 241 - Jumpoff: 12.825683

list3K01/04/2010 02:41

Originally posted by Skizo_★
Lj pro's help! :D Is it real or buggy? have demo for request.


Distance: 237.048767 MaxSpeed: 336.105468 (62.378) PreStrafe: 273.727233 Strafes: 7 Sync: 91
1 11.553 0.000 20.2 100
2 11.436 0.000 14.9 100
3 8.978 0.939 13.5 88
4 11.300 0.000 14.7 100
5 5.965 1.162 10.8 75
6 8.509 0.214 14.7 90
7 4.634 322.976 10.8 75
Fail --- Block: 241 - Jumpoff: 12.825683


normal stats for 257 i think:)

PuRPoSe01/04/2010 07:09

no
i think its 256 more or less
1st strafe too big !

InfinityBG01/04/2010 09:30

actually when your last strafe is with 300~ lose gain,it's crashed:[,when it is 0,it is noduck ;D

wils01/04/2010 11:35

i dont have any stats left but. I did yesterday.
265.8 cj stats with 286 pre ;>

c-walker`01/04/2010 11:42

Originally posted by wils
i dont have any stats left but. I did yesterday.
265.8 cj stats with 286 pre ;>


I got demo of 266 stats with 286 pre, failed @ 265 block.

PuRPoSe01/04/2010 13:39

C-Walker what's ur CJ rec , i mean block!
waiting for the XJ update DCJ or CJ page!!!

c-walker`01/04/2010 14:28

Well, I did 265 block twice on pub, without demo.

PuRPoSe01/04/2010 14:54

i saw ur 267.5 cj stats
impressive! and record demo!!

ZiK BlooDRaveN01/04/2010 16:00

wils u know my rec pre of 266 stats...

PuRPoSe01/04/2010 16:45

it seem like our sl1kroll already did 257block!!

musaka01/04/2010 16:51

finally did it with left pre ^^ http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8519/yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss.jpg

hardstyle!01/04/2010 17:29

Finally new LJ rec and finally 254 stats :D
If I learn to sync good with 7 strafes I think I can do 255 :)

Distance: 254.004974 MaxSpeed: 326.388275 (51.776) PreStrafe: 274.611572 Strafes: 6 Sync: 83
1 11.307 0.000 16.2 90
2 11.121 0.963 13.8 90
3 9.376 0.855 14.0 90
4 7.735 0.710 16.0 81
5 7.690 0.000 11.6 100
6 4.545 0.470 28.1 57

spray1k01/04/2010 17:35

Hm.. I often see, that people, who do last strafe long get a nice distance with not sick stats... 326 ms 6 strafes = 254+ tt)

musaka01/04/2010 18:08

cuz its fake

hardstyle!01/04/2010 18:27

nkt: Yeah maybe, but it's better with a well synced 7th strafe instead I think ;)

musaka: Who's stats are fake ?

- nympho -02/04/2010 01:53

http://www.mediafire.com/?eidmdzdgjxa

so close......

Page 181 of 676

Please log in to post replies.