Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 182 of 676
PuRPoSe02/04/2010 07:14

so u can acquire skill but not luck.
actually when some1 do 255+block it seems like luck is key to success!
oTcHeTo did 256 almost 2years, maybe 257 is attainable but 258 is a dream!!

PuRPoSe02/04/2010 07:20

ontopic, these are my stats not block!
LJ 254.5
CJ 265.5
BJ 246.0

OLivus`02/04/2010 11:16(edited 02/04/2010 11:19)

Originally posted by nkt
Hm.. I often see, that people, who do last strafe long get a nice distance with not sick stats... 326 ms 6 strafes = 254+ tt)


What he did is normal jump. 324 ms 5 strafe and u get 254 ... with 6 it much easy.
Depends how fast u strafe and how u make last strafe+duck.

Nubby-_-02/04/2010 18:52


Bhop Distance: 231.140838 MaxSpeed: 320.008758 (34.322) PreStrafe: 285.686187 (-8.148) Strafes: 7 Sync: 7
wtf is this shit PreStrafe: 285.686187 (-8.148)
-8 ?!

kREWAN02/04/2010 20:54

Haha wtf ? that's new for me actully ^^

OLivus`02/04/2010 21:12

u had only 8 gain? an plugin show -8 not 08 , maybe.

TlofT02/04/2010 21:16

just means you mistimed or lost 8 on your last lj strafe before the bhop. you can do 320ms and mistime it enough to get under 300 pre for a bhop. not uncommon at all to have -x.xx

Nubby-_-03/04/2010 00:27

ten x

akse03/04/2010 07:44

http://yfrog.com/0ghnsfloppytown0000tp
lol

akse03/04/2010 08:39

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aa8tns 246blocksbj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37chpf 246blocksbj_v2

c-walker`03/04/2010 15:09

now that's some pro stats http://i40.tinypic.com/153y0wi.jpg

Nubby-_-03/04/2010 15:39

last strafe crashed- BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

musaka03/04/2010 18:47(edited 03/04/2010 19:08)

lol

|Hunter|03/04/2010 22:20

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
now that's some pro stats http://i40.tinypic.com/153y0wi.jpg


Originally posted by Nubby-_-
last strafe crashed- BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


Not really bug, I landed this one: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9824/255lj.png

OLivus`03/04/2010 23:06

only no ducks are bugged if last strafe lose speed.

spray1k03/04/2010 23:07(edited 03/04/2010 23:10)

about no duck, if I do 230 block nd, is it 250 with duck? I don't believe, cuz I do 230 block nd veery ezy, while taking 250 needs about a 10-20 minutes of trying

zteuq04/04/2010 00:37(edited 04/04/2010 00:38)

Originally posted by nkt
about no duck, if I do 230 block nd, is it 250 with duck? I don't believe, cuz I do 230 block nd veery ezy, while taking 250 needs about a 10-20 minutes of trying


15-25 units most likely, 18-22 in most cases tho (or not).

ZiK BlooDRaveN04/04/2010 08:41

Originally posted by OLivus`
only no ducks are bugged if last strafe lose speed.

+1

remake04/04/2010 12:46

Originally posted by musaka
lol

I agree with you since I think it's important to discuss such things.

musaka04/04/2010 17:06(edited 04/04/2010 17:07)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3109/wtfrm.jpg is that rly 257?

Page 182 of 676

Please log in to post replies.