Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 196 of 676
Trolis09/05/2010 06:15

Originally posted by musaka
miss stats are bugged land it then"have many like these"...

had 266+ many times lol

akse09/05/2010 09:38

Originally posted by musaka
new cj rec(landed) http://img263.imageshack.us/i/lolqp.jpg/

hahaha, SBJ BOY 1 is my friend called hardy.
gj.

OLivus`09/05/2010 13:11

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t0aip

I have no luck:(

InfinityBG09/05/2010 13:14

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
noku is onfire pedal


:DS:d;sa:D:DS

dx^09/05/2010 16:06

nice olivusss <3

sPADERâ™ 10/05/2010 13:07

Originally posted by OLivus`
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t0aip

I have no luck:(


or maybe luck is exactly what you got, since your not even close to making the block :p its just 256.0 stats gz

- nympho -10/05/2010 17:08

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/sadasddasd.jpg/ i didnt have luck too ):

+ 243 hj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/syieh7

sPADERâ™ 10/05/2010 17:20(edited 10/05/2010 17:21)

haha nympho demo+realdistance plx; roflmfao looks like 100 air stats / dev with that ms.

- nympho -10/05/2010 17:23(edited 10/05/2010 17:24)

o rly? (:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/82igkv

realdistance is 257.4~ i think

Trolis10/05/2010 17:28(edited 10/05/2010 17:29)

New lj stats rec : http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8493/kzlongjumps20014.png

Bhop pre xD : http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/854/kzlongjumps20013.png

Btw fail at 246 ;

hardy `.'10/05/2010 18:20(edited 10/05/2010 18:22)

Originally posted by Trolis
Bhop pre xD : http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/854/kzlongjumps20013.png

btw did 248.2 with 297.5
and here 247bhop on lj block http://www.sendspace.com/file/jw4uf6

OLivus`10/05/2010 19:26

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
Originally posted by OLivus`
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t0aip

I have no luck:(


or maybe luck is exactly what you got, since your not even close to making the block :p its just 256.0 stats gz


i mean .. when i have good jumpoff i make always small stats , and when i have 256.7-8 i make 3-8 jumpoff :D i have done more than 15 fails at 256 .. and i keep trying:D

Trolis10/05/2010 19:38

Try to start prestrafe closer to the edge.

akse10/05/2010 20:50

Originally posted by hardy ._.
Originally posted by Trolis
Bhop pre xD : http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/854/kzlongjumps20013.png

btw did 248.2 with 297.5
and here 247bhop on lj block http://www.sendspace.com/file/jw4uf6

my boy <3

sDM10/05/2010 21:52

Originally posted by Емо
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cregf0 244 hj :D


i rofled at the demo

nucLeaR11/05/2010 01:49

Little story:

My 3 , d and c buttons have broken tosday
3 = 23
d = sd
ansd c = xc (dunno why lol)

Today I haven't played any cs or w/e because of that, more i did some updates in my little new movie project (learning Vegas :) ) Because of impossibility of strafing i bind forward on t , left on f , back on g, left on h and duck on left-alt . Took me 5 mins to get used with new controls. After few LJing / CJing wtf new CJ rec:

CJ Distance: 265.881896 MaxSpeed: 350.393005 (60.608) PreStrafe: (271.645) 289.785003 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

Shall i buy a new keyboard or keep this gay config ? PS: I removed Windows key so i can duck :|

I think it's time for a new keyboard :<

I go to sleep. BB

gen4y11/05/2010 02:24

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Little story:

My 3 , d and c buttons have broken tosday
3 = 23
d = sd
ansd c = xc (dunno why lol)

Today I haven't played any cs or w/e because of that, more i did some updates in my little new movie project (learning Vegas :) ) Because of impossibility of strafing i bind forward on t , left on f , back on g, left on h and duck on left-alt . Took me 5 mins to get used with new controls. After few LJing / CJing wtf new CJ rec:

CJ Distance: 265.881896 MaxSpeed: 350.393005 (60.608) PreStrafe: (271.645) 289.785003 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

Shall i buy a new keyboard or keep this gay config ? PS: I removed Windows key so i can duck :|

I think it's time for a new keyboard :<

I go to sleep. BB

DON'T BUY NEW KEYBOARD.Listen to my words, I've broken my keyboard before 1 month, I blow it into my desk and now I'm with new one, my strafes ,pre etc are terrible....... Believe me ,don't buy new keyboard!

TlofT11/05/2010 05:29

^^ yeah but you get used to it eventually. i tried sliding my keys but it was too hard to play

kolobok11/05/2010 08:32

256 lj block again from russia..

- nympho -11/05/2010 08:40(edited 11/05/2010 08:45)

and one from Bulgaria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnFWInGdMw :) 6 allready

Page 196 of 676

Please log in to post replies.