Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 197 of 676
p0ku*11/05/2010 09:44

and another one http://www.sendspace.com/file/tid0bq

musaka11/05/2010 11:23

someone ban this guy...

p0ku*11/05/2010 11:26(edited 11/05/2010 15:57)

XAXAXAXAXAXA sader :]

gen4y11/05/2010 12:56

you did this in 6 min /up time ? LOL

musaka11/05/2010 13:22(edited 11/05/2010 23:16)

grow up

theddy11/05/2010 17:56

p0ku pwn ballz roki :PPppPpPp

dx^12/05/2010 00:38

Hey p0ku've been seeing their demos, I wonder how many times you jumped 250 block

: D

nucLeaR12/05/2010 01:02

Repaired my keyboard. Gave it a bunch of fists and it works again. I will punch it every day now. Ha!

hardstyle!12/05/2010 07:58

You take fisting to a new level :)

gen4y12/05/2010 11:12

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Repaired my keyboard. Gave it a bunch of fists and it works again. I will punch it every day now. Ha!

+1 ,remember don't buy new one ,cuz this will be your last kz-carrier :DD

Grrr12/05/2010 15:03

prestrafe pwns http://img707.imageshack.us/i/asdabg.png/

Trolis12/05/2010 17:41

Grrr w/o script? :D Im curious about distance ;S

Grrr12/05/2010 20:38

even with script its super random, just wanted to share cuz I loled, I censored the distance cuz of the flamers

TlofT12/05/2010 23:44

well covering it up just raises confusion

- nympho -13/05/2010 13:57(edited 13/05/2010 13:58)

Gj! --- Block: 254 - Jumpoff: 2.470352 :grr:

list3K13/05/2010 14:24

Originally posted by - nympho -
Gj! --- Block: 254 - Jumpoff: 2.470352 :grr:


FAIL :D

ZiK BlooDRaveN13/05/2010 18:52

nympho yesterday i failed 253 with 256.9 and then 256.5 :] jumpoff was 8

hardy `.'13/05/2010 19:08

epic on 247 :D http://img299.imageshack.us/i/noobb.png/

246bhop on bj block http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6g6ak

akse14/05/2010 15:37

Originally posted by hardy ._.
epic on 247 :D http://img299.imageshack.us/i/noobb.png/

246bhop on bj block http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6g6ak

oh my god<333
by the way, i cant watch demos now, how many stats there on 246?

- nympho -15/05/2010 01:45(edited 15/05/2010 01:47)

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/256block.jpg/

i did 256 block finally :P ... on pub server ,that sux

Page 197 of 676

Please log in to post replies.