Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 206 of 676
PuRPoSe20/06/2010 20:24

my plugin seems broken shittttt!
it cant display my cj-stats. but other jump-stats are ok!
weird!!

PuRPoSe20/06/2010 20:33

can someone give me a link
like aftermatch cj267 plugin

musaka20/06/2010 21:14

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/search.php
http://www.google.bg/

akse21/06/2010 07:20

lol

Krzywy21/06/2010 18:34

http://i47.tinypic.com/5wj7g4.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/ici5ia.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ivhdz9.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2wcff53.jpg - why only 240?
http://i48.tinypic.com/jtrwqg.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/208ctj6.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/34i5mv8.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/11v44us.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2vwi3va.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/24ctq9w.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/24c8x8y.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/333uww5.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2yz096a.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/s2fb6t.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/5nq4pi.jpg - 240 on 250 pre

my last not bad stats

Cola^21/06/2010 18:40

Sick krzywy:))

theddy21/06/2010 22:36

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6k2fr

nothing much, 257 lj public by freestyler

fizik21/06/2010 22:48


DCJ Distance: 269.212280 Maxspeed: 351.190063 (52.885) Prestrafe: (274.3) (283.9) 298.304504 Strafes: 8 Sync: 82
1 3.392 0.000 5.3 75
2 8.700 0.732 13.5 88
3 11.776 0.000 16.2 100
4 8.020 1.159 13.4 88
5 8.414 0.000 14.8 100
6 7.959 0.000 13.5 90
7 3.938 0.000 10.8 100
8 0.683 0.000 12.1 11

fail on 260 block :(

one question,how bugged can dcj stats be? i just seemed to land 264,5 on 265 block,I didn't really land it,instead I was on it for like 0,1 seconds and fell off,but got stats & got into top and all that....Possible?

Harley22/06/2010 05:24

wow at that 257 block! gz to free

Trolis22/06/2010 06:14

Originally posted by fizik
DCJ Distance: 269.212280 Maxspeed: 351.190063 (52.885) Prestrafe: (274.3) (283.9) 298.304504 Strafes: 8 Sync: 82
1 3.392 0.000 5.3 75
2 8.700 0.732 13.5 88
3 11.776 0.000 16.2 100
4 8.020 1.159 13.4 88
5 8.414 0.000 14.8 100
6 7.959 0.000 13.5 90
7 3.938 0.000 10.8 100
8 0.683 0.000 12.1 11

fail on 260 block :(

one question,how bugged can dcj stats be? i just seemed to land 264,5 on 265 block,I didn't really land it,instead I was on it for like 0,1 seconds and fell off,but got stats & got into top and all that....Possible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i4OZpIcTdc like this?

fizik22/06/2010 17:29

Yea,like that,just didn't have this lag and got stats...

tronix22/06/2010 23:50

Originally posted by Krzywy
http://i47.tinypic.com/5wj7g4.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/ici5ia.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ivhdz9.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2wcff53.jpg - why only 240?
http://i48.tinypic.com/jtrwqg.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/208ctj6.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/34i5mv8.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/11v44us.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2vwi3va.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/24ctq9w.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/24c8x8y.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/333uww5.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2yz096a.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/s2fb6t.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/5nq4pi.jpg - 240 on 250 pre

my last not bad stats


your "why only 240" is because you didn't press duck at the right time and these was bugged stats. Look at your last strafe's speed loss.

Trolis23/06/2010 01:55

some fails

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9830/kzlongjumps20001p.png
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2386/kzlongjumps20003.png
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/55/kzlongjumps20004i.png

ownejdz23/06/2010 02:14

my LJ Stats rec. - 257.1
my CJ Stats rec. - 266.5
my DCJ Stats rec. - 271.3
my BJ Stats rec. - 246.6
my SBJ Stats rec. - 247.0
my WJ Stats rec. - 274.3

And I cant jump good on block becouse of my terrible jump off!!! :/

P.S. I jump on 100aa much much better than on 10aa...

exort23/06/2010 04:10

Originally posted by ownejdz
And I cant jump good on block becouse of my terrible jump off!!! :/


o really? http://www.own3d.tv/video/28461/ownejdz_s_256_long_jump__10aa_ ?

WownuK;23/06/2010 04:12

Originally posted by ownejdz
my LJ Stats rec. - 257.1
my CJ Stats rec. - 266.5
my DCJ Stats rec. - 271.3
my BJ Stats rec. - 246.6
my SBJ Stats rec. - 247.0
my WJ Stats rec. - 274.3

And I cant jump good on block becouse of my terrible jump off!!! :/

P.S. I jump on 100aa much much better than on 10aa...


any demo please?

369n23/06/2010 13:50(edited 23/06/2010 14:05)

Originally posted by exort
Originally posted by ownejdz
And I cant jump good on block becouse of my terrible jump off!!! :/


o really? http://www.own3d.tv/video/28461/ownejdz_s_256_long_jump__10aa_ ?


rofl, exort & ownejdz are same people...so sad :(( and btw,ownejdz was banned on every server for his cheats.. http://www.youtube.com/user/NENAD1NESA this is his utube acc..http://i49.tinypic.com/3308ufo.jpg after few days got banned from rayish -.- http://rayish.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?852 :(( just ignore him

c-walker`23/06/2010 14:10

that guy is so pathetic .. :D:D:

"I am the best player of serbia", "... and btw. I have investegated working of hl.exe engine, and I know more about strafes than anyone else (maybe except valve) ...", "... since I am hl.exe programmer I can easily remove my ban ..."

LMAO :D:D::D:D

musaka23/06/2010 16:19

this guy has problems...

Trolis23/06/2010 16:52

Looooooool :DDD replying to him self?

Page 206 of 676

Please log in to post replies.