Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 207 of 676
theddy23/06/2010 21:45

270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Trolis23/06/2010 21:54

Originally posted by theddy
270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Omg nice 270 pre ;o

I'm curious about the real stats ;)

theddy23/06/2010 22:04

Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by theddy
270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Omg nice 270 pre ;o

I'm curious about the real stats ;)


Realstats:272.138

Hourjack23/06/2010 23:14

http://img101.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps0000.png/
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20019.png/
http://img697.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20023.png/
http://img689.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20028.png/ - my rec at LJ I can't do better airtime if I could I will pwn 254 block
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20032.png/ - my rec at SBJ
http://img121.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20033.png/

tronix23/06/2010 23:21

Originally posted by ownejdz
my LJ Stats rec. - 257.1
my CJ Stats rec. - 266.5
my DCJ Stats rec. - 271.3
my BJ Stats rec. - 246.6
my SBJ Stats rec. - 247.0
my WJ Stats rec. - 274.3

And I cant jump good on block becouse of my terrible jump off!!! :/

P.S. I jump on 100aa much much better than on 10aa...


Checked your 256 block demo, found mousespeedlimit. Good luck bro!

tronix23/06/2010 23:28

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by theddy
270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Omg nice 270 pre ;o

I'm curious about the real stats ;)


Realstats:272.138


learn to use the tool man, the real stats are 272.076

y i r i24/06/2010 00:34

theddy! you are the man! sickest pre ever!! GJ

ownejdz24/06/2010 02:35

you're retards... and I can remove my ban, but its possible only with keylogging, or bruteforce... I got a bit carried away there... and I was banned on rayish WITHOUT evidence! The reason was "You have some sort of hack becouse we investegated and think that you might be able to make hacks"... no evidence nothing, only admins "brains"... And btw. this 256 lj block is uploaded on xj, only wait for release... and I am not best player of serbia, that was stupid of me to say, but I got nervous back there...

ownejdz24/06/2010 02:37

oh wait, whats mousespeedlimit?

Trolis24/06/2010 03:17

Originally posted by troni×
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by theddy
270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Omg nice 270 pre ;o

I'm curious about the real stats ;)


Realstats:272.138


learn to use the tool man, the real stats are 272.076

So man can you tell real stats o' this shit? http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbpofz

musaka24/06/2010 05:18(edited 24/06/2010 05:19)

Originally posted by ownejdz
you're retards... and I can remove my ban, but its possible only with keylogging, or bruteforce... I got a bit carried away there... and I was banned on rayish WITHOUT evidence! The reason was "You have some sort of hack becouse we investegated and think that you might be able to make hacks"... no evidence nothing, only admins "brains"... And btw. this 256 lj block is uploaded on xj, only wait for release... and I am not best player of serbia, that was stupid of me to say, but I got nervous back there...

and what happened when you woke up and got out of bed?ah i know you realized that you are pathetic

fizik24/06/2010 11:04(edited 24/06/2010 11:07)

Originally posted by Trolis
So man can you tell real stats o' this shit? http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbpofz


246,4015
297,3 pre or something,i only know it was 297,x :D

tronix24/06/2010 11:07

Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by troni×
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by theddy
270 dcj block(272 stats 296pre)
273 miss on 271
http://www.sendspace.com/file/12thxs

Omg nice 270 pre ;o

I'm curious about the real stats ;)


Realstats:272.138


learn to use the tool man, the real stats are 272.076

So man can you tell real stats o' this shit? http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbpofz


246.402

pacMan mapper24/06/2010 13:40(edited 24/06/2010 15:27)

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20016y.png/
248.5 sbj stats

HitManz Tournament #224/06/2010 20:46

Nice pacMan i've got the same stats and the same rec :) gj

pacMan mapper25/06/2010 00:31

haha gj dude ;)

kafds25/06/2010 03:06

I have the exact same record myself. I used to feel special...

bambiq25/06/2010 12:54

http://i081.radikal.ru/1006/f0/3b85fa8fb9db.png
my biggest sbj miss ><
<3 edge

kzuq`MaD mapper25/06/2010 13:11

omg

killahurtZ25/06/2010 14:27

YES this day has finally come :D I BROKE MY LJ REC TODAY !

Distance: 217.237854 MaxSpeed: 259.921874 (1.346) PreStrafe: 258.575073 Strafes: 4 Sync: 35
1 1.346 12.844 25.6 18
2 0.000 0.000 18.1 36
3 0.000 0.000 16.0 50
4 0.000 0.000 40.2

Page 207 of 676

Please log in to post replies.