Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 208 of 676
Insignia25/06/2010 16:04

wtf dude lol.

Spice25/06/2010 16:05

this shit ain't funny anymore .

unBreakS25/06/2010 16:30

Originally posted by killahurtZ
YES this day has finally come :D I BROKE MY LJ REC TODAY !

Distance: 217.237854 MaxSpeed: 259.921874 (1.346) PreStrafe: 258.575073 Strafes: 4 Sync: 35
1 1.346 12.844 25.6 18
2 0.000 0.000 18.1 36
3 0.000 0.000 16.0 50
4 0.000 0.000 40.2


w0w keep ljing dude soon 258 lj block :D

musaka27/06/2010 09:44

http://img708.imageshack.us/f/shgoeva.jpg/ ........

akse27/06/2010 11:28

Originally posted by Darkwishh
wtf dude lol.

mb change avatar, yea??

rDg27/06/2010 12:54

Originally posted by musaka
http://img708.imageshack.us/f/shgoeva.jpg/ ........

lol

Playmate27/06/2010 13:29(edited 27/06/2010 13:31)

Keep jumping on 240 musaka :D

unBreakS27/06/2010 18:37

gg musaka now try jump with 296pre 264 stats :P. It would be a new wr :P

kafds27/06/2010 21:18

Nice prestrafe, but that stuff happens! I'm a real novice when it comes to countjumping and each time I nail that damn prestrafe the outcome isn't beautful. A 290 prestrafe, which is very rare to me, often has a low sync and maxspeed due to the loss of synchronisation. Keep up da good work, though... sick prestrafe right there

theddy27/06/2010 21:31

sick pre musaka, but the name of the picture made me lol'd "shgoeva" HAHXAHXHAXA :DD:

fizik27/06/2010 22:01

http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003a6mw.png

ducked maybe 256? *_*

PU9makerrecord holder27/06/2010 22:16(edited 27/06/2010 22:17)

stats are enough for 256.xx but who knows :) can be bugged or not

WownuK;28/06/2010 01:07

387 fps?

kaynerecord holder28/06/2010 01:51

Originally posted by fizik
http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003a6mw.png

ducked maybe 256? *_*


nice fps dude

kafds28/06/2010 02:11

"Cheater, your fps is damn high!". Could've been a 256, yes, but stats are often bugged - especially noduck fails. Who knows, and ultimately who cares? Do that damn 254, fizik! 253 was nothing to you.

akse28/06/2010 07:03

Originally posted by fizik
http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003a6mw.png

ducked maybe 256? *_*

maybe you typed: playdemo 236nd 0.4?

musaka28/06/2010 09:20

random shit http://img35.imageshack.us/f/qhuimuha.jpg/

c-walker`28/06/2010 09:24

Originally posted by musaka
random shit http://img35.imageshack.us/f/qhuimuha.jpg/

I told u once and I won't repeat myself again. URE NOT EATING ENOUGH TARATOR WITH THE FUCKING MUSAKA OMFG :AD:A:D:A:D:D:D:ADADSD:AD::DA:D

gj tho

fizik28/06/2010 17:57

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by fizik
http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003a6mw.png

ducked maybe 256? *_*


nice fps dude



viewdemo in x1/4 speed to screenshot stats maybe? yes it may give fps drops when I screenshot and my hdd is writing data,I nver screenshot stats when I just did them

InfinityBG28/06/2010 19:59

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/asdgc.jpg/ (its not me) (((:

Page 208 of 676

Please log in to post replies.