Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 209 of 676
c-walker`28/06/2010 20:44

let me guess... it's necromancer (toni) ? he stole my strafestyle for fuck's sake :D:D:D

InfinityBG28/06/2010 22:54

walky why did u tell every1 ): this month's gonna be 2nd 257 (think so) ;pp~

fizik28/06/2010 23:31

Fake stats,look at the loss at last strafe...I think?

Memories29/06/2010 01:13

thats cuz he didnt get to other side of the block.

3ss29/06/2010 02:07(edited 29/06/2010 02:08)

Originally posted by InfinityBG
http://img812.imageshack.us/i/asdgc.jpg/ (its not me) (((:


258 with 274pre? i don't believe it.

musaka29/06/2010 04:46

Originally posted by 3ss
Originally posted by InfinityBG
http://img812.imageshack.us/i/asdgc.jpg/ (its not me) (((:


258 with 274pre? i don't believe it.

oh no the pre is 274.8 so the stats is fake it had to be 275 =OOOOOOOOOOOO

InfinityBG29/06/2010 10:42

oh mates dont make me give u demo 258.0 miss on 257.. but the man who did it mb dont want to show it;D

FLP29/06/2010 11:49

I never saw that somebody jumped 258+ stats so I don't belive before I see demo

musaka29/06/2010 11:56

before that you never believed that somebody jumped 257+ right?

gen4y29/06/2010 14:03

Actually toni is uber good at lj ,this 258.2 stats are 100% clear ,I have seen him many times doing 257 stats easily ,especially when he jumps with 9 strafes ,but he have terrible edge :E

RAJU29/06/2010 14:18

also avatar made 258 stats

InfinityBG29/06/2010 14:27

hehehe 4sure.. Avatar made 269 cj block too, isnt he?;p

tOni-29/06/2010 14:41

Originally posted by gen4y
Actually toni is uber good at lj ,this 258.2 stats are 100% clear ,I have seen him many times doing 257 stats easily ,especially when he jumps with 9 strafes ,but he have terrible edge :E

ehm i hope you'r not talking about me (tOni) or maybe there's another toni out there. I never did over 255 block and never over 256 stats. So thats not me. Oh and didnt play cs for ages.

c-walker`29/06/2010 14:50

Originally posted by tOni-
Originally posted by gen4y
Actually toni is uber good at lj ,this 258.2 stats are 100% clear ,I have seen him many times doing 257 stats easily ,especially when he jumps with 9 strafes ,but he have terrible edge :E

ehm i hope you'r not talking about me (tOni) or maybe there's another toni out there. I never did over 255 block and never over 256 stats. So thats not me. Oh and didnt play cs for ages.

his real name is toni and he uses that nickname quite often (his nick is necromancer) :D

sPADERâ™ 30/06/2010 10:35

id say its 100 air stats :D

c-walker`30/06/2010 10:43

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
id say its 100 air stats :D

necromancer is the bulgarian PEAK of strafes (u know who's peak - mr. fastfingers :D)

kafds30/06/2010 13:40

necromancer is an inexistent myth.

gen4y30/06/2010 20:54

sure. jahaha

necrotoni30/06/2010 23:30

for sho right man i did 239 nd but i forgot i had a bind and then i went to jump server to get cool off and the demo was replaced... sry

InfinityBG30/06/2010 23:32

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UUWOJFN here's my friendo [necromancer]'s 258 miss on 257 hope u're not gonna sad xD

Page 209 of 676

Please log in to post replies.