Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 210 of 676
necrotoni01/07/2010 00:17

a minute ago i owned 256 for a fifth time :))) i upload my dem i think i will be rank 2 in the lj top with 257.03 jump strafez are really nice hope i make them 10

Hourjack01/07/2010 09:55

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bz5it4

unBreakS01/07/2010 10:18

Originally posted by necrotoni
a minute ago i owned 256 for a fifth time :))) i upload my dem i think i will be rank 2 in the lj top with 257.03 jump strafez are really nice hope i make them 10


then why dont you try 257?

necrotoni01/07/2010 10:53

I jumped 256 to be sure I am on xj rankings.Now I am geeking 257 :) don't push me it needs time

dexxies01/07/2010 11:10

Well it seems ull have to wait 6 months for the next LJ release.

fizik01/07/2010 14:16


Distance: 255.287429 MaxSpeed: 332.719818 (57.240) PreStrafe: 275.479248 Strafes: 8 Sync: 78
1 10.031 0.000 14.8 63
2 10.145 0.000 13.5 100
3 10.080 0.000 13.4 100
4 10.541 0.000 14.8 100
5 7.989 0.626 13.5 88
6 6.720 0.000 13.4 70
7 1.664 0.063 12.1 44
8 0.067 283.259 4.0 33
Fail --- Block: 254 - Jumpoff: 1.665054



Distance: 255.181518 MaxSpeed: 331.213714 (56.016) PreStrafe: 275.196807 Strafes: 8 Sync: 77
1 10.304 0.000 14.3 63
2 11.639 0.000 14.1 100
3 9.085 0.693 14.0 90
4 7.791 0.609 14.8 90
5 7.988 0.845 14.1 81
6 7.051 0.237 12.9 88
7 2.156 0.403 14.1 40
8 0.000 0.000 1.3 0

2nd was on pub,landed on 245 and I don't know if the first one is real.

2Dex Tournament #201/07/2010 14:49

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilbnel
Are you fucking kidding me.
Geeking 40 minutes...

2Dex Tournament #201/07/2010 14:54

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CC/2A/7872b140e074cc2a.JPG
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/69/8C/b551ecdbf0ca698c.JPG
And not only bhop.

Nubby-_-01/07/2010 15:31(edited 01/07/2010 15:32)

use edit.

P.S. : toni upload your demo :)

nucLeaR01/07/2010 22:04

254 blcok done few minutes ago , second time!


Distance: 256.038085 MaxSpeed: 339.392578 (63.978) PreStrafe: 275.414489 Strafes: 7 Sync: 88

akse01/07/2010 22:16

gj sex

Nubby-_-02/07/2010 00:18

Necro :D

Distance: 257.396667 MaxSpeed: 336.962219 (62.974) PreStrafe: 273.987274 Strafes: 10 Sync: 81

Distance: 257.458923 MaxSpeed: 335.468933 (60.054) PreStrafe: 275.414672 Strafes: 9 Sync: 84
1 9.284 0.000 11.1 100
2 9.911 0.582 12.5 88
3 10.033 0.408 13.8 90
4 8.766 0.610 12.5 88
5 8.674 0.510 12.4 88
6 9.010 0.630 15.2 90
7 4.373 0.993 12.4 77
8 0.000 1.209 6.9 60
9 0.000 0.000 2.7 0
Gj! --- Block: 252 - Jumpoff: 4.205245 - Landing: 0.471084

list3K02/07/2010 02:36

:O

kafds02/07/2010 04:04

Great job everyone who has recently posted here. Really awesome jumps! I'd love to see those demos of yours, necrotoni... I'm sure they're all clean, though.

necrotoni02/07/2010 13:06

give skype :) i would give u the demos

Krzywy02/07/2010 14:04

Originally posted by necrotoni
I jumped 256 to be sure I am on xj rankings.Now I am geeking 257 :) don't push me it needs time



but who are you?

FLP02/07/2010 14:48

necrotoni post demos here we all whant to see your skill

Trolis02/07/2010 15:26

Yeah post demos here please, I'm pretty sure it's clean, without doubt ;)

s1neD`02/07/2010 16:26

toni send 2 me these demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/02snzh

Nubby-_-02/07/2010 19:33

256 block http://www.sendspace.com/file/gqynkc it's not me

Page 210 of 676

Please log in to post replies.