Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 224 of 676
VeRoX_10/08/2010 17:33

I post here a long time ago and i habe make new recs:
Lj:251.3
Bj:246.1
Hj:251.1
Cj.265.6

toscan10/08/2010 18:45

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7820/mcj.png

FLP10/08/2010 22:17

8 ducks gj

sPADERâ™ 10/08/2010 22:59

nice :D

kREWAN10/08/2010 23:38

But strafes....not good at all :P

DiscJockey11/08/2010 05:19

My best stats:

LJ CJ BJ WJ

200611/08/2010 07:30

Originally posted by DiscJockey
My best stats:

LJ CJ BJ WJ

nice jumps ;), esp bhop

toscan11/08/2010 16:32

Originally posted by kREWAN
But strafes....not good at all :P



Ye, cuz i cant sstrafes without block :P

VeRoX_11/08/2010 16:38

new lj rec 251.4

VeRoX_11/08/2010 16:39

toscan...:D

- nympho -11/08/2010 17:24

VeRoX_

Birthday 1999-02-06

lol?

200611/08/2010 18:22

Originally posted by - nympho -
VeRoX_

Birthday 1999-02-06

lol?

trolls maybe

jack frog11/08/2010 22:23

My new record: lj 247 block
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4937/lj247preright.jpg

Do you players practise your longjump in both directions (left and right)? My right prestrafe lj rec is 247 while the left one is 243.

DiscJockey12/08/2010 03:21

Originally posted by jack frog
My new record: lj 247 block
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4937/lj247preright.jpg

Do you players practise your longjump in both directions (left and right)? My right prestrafe lj rec is 247 while the left one is 243.


I think someone practise in both directions because they can climb better. Some blocks really far and have a little space for prestrafe.
My record is 248 block. I usually practise with the right direction. I did 250 stat with the left but I've never trained in block yet.

PuRPoSe12/08/2010 04:59

pity
http://i38.tinypic.com/wtyclj.jpg

bizouu12/08/2010 06:05

"cry"

http://img443.imageshack.us/f/ljfail252block256stats.jpg/


p0ku*12/08/2010 08:48

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wacu7a musaka kz hack ?:D

musaka12/08/2010 08:57

Originally posted by Емо
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wacu7a musaka kz hack ?:D

gj :D

p0ku*12/08/2010 09:27(edited 12/08/2010 10:40)

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20000.png/ ok is this bug or what :S

list3K12/08/2010 11:01

yup, bugged :/

Page 224 of 676

Please log in to post replies.