Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 225 of 676
musaka12/08/2010 11:07(edited 12/08/2010 11:08)

Originally posted by Емо
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20000.png/ ok is this bug or what :S

late duck it might be bugged but the stats is perfect for 270+so who knows gj tho
btw new cj rec http://img405.imageshack.us/f/guzz.jpg/ :ASD finally 270

list3K12/08/2010 13:15

gj dude ! :D

PuRPoSe12/08/2010 15:54

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by Емо
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20000.png/ ok is this bug or what :S

late duck it might be bugged but the stats is perfect for 270+so who knows gj tho
btw new cj rec http://img405.imageshack.us/f/guzz.jpg/ :ASD finally 270

i cant see ur pic-link
could u use tiny-pic
anyway gj!

musaka12/08/2010 16:00

tinypic http://i34.tinypic.com/2n0ldet.jpg

zteuq12/08/2010 16:24

Why would it be bugged? You jumped few degrees off course - longer distance needed to hit the block. Check the lj line if you have it on.

fizik12/08/2010 17:30

Originally posted by zteuq
Why would it be bugged? You jumped few degrees off course - longer distance needed to hit the block. Check the lj line if you have it on.


Because the last strafe has alot of loss.

jack frog12/08/2010 20:51

Originally posted by DiscJockey
Originally posted by jack frog
My new record: lj 247 block
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4937/lj247preright.jpg

Do you players practise your longjump in both directions (left and right)? My right prestrafe lj rec is 247 while the left one is 243.


I think someone practise in both directions because they can climb better. Some blocks really far and have a little space for prestrafe.
My record is 248 block. I usually practise with the right direction. I did 250 stat with the left but I've never trained in block yet.


Yes, I've realized longjumping on blocks is alot harder than on the floor. Thank you for the informations.

unBreakS12/08/2010 21:05

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by DiscJockey
Originally posted by jack frog
My new record: lj 247 block
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4937/lj247preright.jpg

Do you players practise your longjump in both directions (left and right)? My right prestrafe lj rec is 247 while the left one is 243.

I think someone practise in both directions because they can climb better. Some blocks really far and have a little space for prestrafe.
My record is 248 block. I usually practise with the right direction. I did 250 stat with the left but I've never trained in block yet.


Yes, I've realized longjumping on blocks is alot harder than on the floor. Thank you for the informations.

Its not harder, the only thing you need is stats(+) enough for the block and good edge

PuRPoSe13/08/2010 03:20

Originally posted by musaka
tinypic http://i34.tinypic.com/2n0ldet.jpg

thx
u can take a chance to 269block
:D

ynq13/08/2010 08:06

Distance: 230.945556 MaxSpeed: 339.172363 (77.290) PreStrafe: 261.881469 Strafes: 7 Sync: 89
1 12.669 0.000 13.5 90
2 11.799 0.000 14.8 90
3 9.444 0.293 12.1 87
4 10.118 0.000 14.8 81
5 10.565 0.000 12.1 100
6 9.868 0.580 14.8 81
7 12.825 0.418 17.5 92

akse13/08/2010 09:07

omg :o

musaka13/08/2010 10:06

Originally posted by ynq
Distance: 230.945556 MaxSpeed: 339.172363 (77.290) PreStrafe: 261.881469 Strafes: 7 Sync: 89
1 12.669 0.000 13.5 90
2 11.799 0.000 14.8 90
3 9.444 0.293 12.1 87
4 10.118 0.000 14.8 81
5 10.565 0.000 12.1 100
6 9.868 0.580 14.8 81
7 12.825 0.418 17.5 92

100aa

fizik13/08/2010 11:53

Originally posted by ynq
Distance: 230.945556 MaxSpeed: 339.172363 (77.290) PreStrafe: 261.881469 Strafes: 7 Sync: 89
1 12.669 0.000 13.5 90
2 11.799 0.000 14.8 90
3 9.444 0.293 12.1 87
4 10.118 0.000 14.8 81
5 10.565 0.000 12.1 100
6 9.868 0.580 14.8 81
7 12.825 0.418 17.5 92


Low pre = easier gain

Playmate13/08/2010 13:42

but still its kinda sick if legal

unBreakS13/08/2010 13:46

no way its legal

sPADERâ™ 13/08/2010 14:05

id say 100 air, its really easy to do it 100 air :p

p0ku*13/08/2010 14:34

http://img641.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20001.png/

unBreakS13/08/2010 14:41

Originally posted by Емо
http://img641.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20001.png/

so...? I have done alot sbjs like this

PuRPoSe13/08/2010 14:45

tinypic dude
i cant see!!

p0ku*13/08/2010 15:10

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by Емо
http://img641.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20001.png/

so...? I have done alot sbjs like this


post one ?

tinypic http://i35.tinypic.com/14xpgus.jpg

Page 225 of 676

Please log in to post replies.