Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 237 of 676
zteuq17/09/2010 22:30(edited 17/09/2010 22:31)

Originally posted by unBreakS
cba

Sarcasm? Where?
Anyway, guess you just misunderstood that he most likely meant 249 longjump block. Which means I rated your intelligence 'bit too high and my post was pointless, I am truely sorry for that.

unBreakS17/09/2010 22:33

Originally posted by zteuq
Sarcasm? Where?
Anyway, guess you just misunderstood that he most likely meant 249 longjump block. Which means I rated your intelligence 'bit too high and my post was pointless, I am truely sorry for that.

I`d like to see where did he wrote "249 longjump block"....

fizik17/09/2010 22:37

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by zteuq
Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by nobody^
And also did 249 block :D

are kiddin me? i can do 249 block blind


Are you serious? Mocking someone doing a block he's worked hard for just because you are slightly better than him in terms of longjumping? Not everyone playing KZ do it for LJs.

Damn mister unBreakS, I feel sorry for you. Hope one day you'll get to be a better man and understand what you did wrong.


lol dude. are you a saint or what...? Have you ever used sarcasm or you dont know what is it... if you dont then stfu.. he was warned about spamming and bumpin threads and he is a liar. he said "New wj rec is 270.xxx" and he jumped 249 block. with that rec he can jump 260block ez. stop trooling


I know nobody for a very long time now and I'm sure he can do 270 wj stats. He can do alot of hard trickjumps too,but his longjump strafes suck ass on blocks. At tjs he most likely gets 251-253 stats alot..

zteuq17/09/2010 23:14

Originally posted by unBreakS
I`d like to see where did he wrote "249 longjump block"....


He didn't? Nothing wrong with me or him. It was you who just couldn't understand the meaning of his post and accordingly made a foolish post. Honest mistake, move on.

fizik18/09/2010 07:45

Originally posted by fizik
I haven't strafed for a couple days so I tried again 2 days ago. I beat my HJ rec 3 times in 10mins and now I managed to do a 241HJ with the lamest strafes ever: http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20004exxu.png

Then yesterday I went back to practising sw and made 240hj :o http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003sz0t.png

demos: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23870058/fizik_hjs.rar

oh yah,new way to celebrate block ^-^



Anyone got the demos? Pretty important,send me a pm or something with a link to those,would be awesome<3

spray1k18/09/2010 08:13

2 zteuq, unBreakS: guys, 249 wj block was just a humor..

Krzywy18/09/2010 16:22(edited 18/09/2010 16:24)

Originally posted by fizik
I haven't strafed for a couple days so I tried again 2 days ago. I beat my HJ rec 3 times in 10mins and now I managed to do a 241HJ with the lamest strafes ever: http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20004exxu.png

Then yesterday I went back to practising sw and made 240hj :o http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003sz0t.png

demos: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23870058/fizik_hjs.rar

oh yah,new way to celebrate block ^-^


btw. u play on gameboy? Nice resolution

fizik18/09/2010 16:41(edited 18/09/2010 16:41)

Originally posted by Krzywy
Originally posted by fizik
I haven't strafed for a couple days so I tried again 2 days ago. I beat my HJ rec 3 times in 10mins and now I managed to do a 241HJ with the lamest strafes ever: http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20004exxu.png

Then yesterday I went back to practising sw and made 240hj :o http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003sz0t.png

demos: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23870058/fizik_hjs.rar

oh yah,new way to celebrate block ^-^


btw. u play on gameboy? Nice resolution


640x480 large crosshair

- nympho -18/09/2010 21:09


[JumpBG] edin izvesten jumped 257.085 units with LongJump!

my dry period without 257stats is over :D

V0ncH...19/09/2010 11:24(edited 19/09/2010 11:24)

Distance: 239.287338 MaxSpeed: 286.739990 (10.033) PreStrafe: 276.706878 Strafes: 1 Sync: 8
also did 237 with 271pre

sPADERâ™ 19/09/2010 12:15

whats wrong with gameboy? :P

- nympho -19/09/2010 22:01


LJ Distance: 257.708862 Maxspeed: 338.969177 (62.799) Prestrafe: 276.169403 Strafes: 8 Sync: 85
1 11.174 0.000 13.8 100
2 10.601 0.703 13.9 90
3 10.273 0.544 13.8 90
4 8.167 0.374 12.4 88
5 8.797 0.369 13.8 90
6 7.137 0.429 12.3 88
7 4.920 0.295 14.1 60
8 1.728 0.00

NEW FCKING LJREC!!

Krzywy19/09/2010 22:34

who r u?

zteuq19/09/2010 22:58

Originally posted by - nympho -
LJ Distance: 257.708862 Maxspeed: 338.969177 (62.799) Prestrafe: 276.169403 Strafes: 8 Sync: 85
1 11.174 0.000 13.8 100
2 10.601 0.703 13.9 90
3 10.273 0.544 13.8 90
4 8.167 0.374 12.4 88
5 8.797 0.369 13.8 90
6 7.137 0.429 12.3 88
7 4.920 0.295 14.1 60
8 1.728 0.00

NEW FCKING LJREC!!


Lan demo or gtfo. It's most likely under 257, but we will never know unless you provide us with a demo made in your own LAN.
I couldn't care less if it was like 255, but this isn't what it seems like, dude.

c-walker`19/09/2010 23:43

borjomi's ljstats are bugged.. i did 257.6 myself and turned out that real distance was 255x

- nympho -20/09/2010 00:11

thats not jumped on lan ,its done @Virtual.New.Bg lj server

dx^20/09/2010 00:16

nympho send-me demo and screeshot please :D

zteuq20/09/2010 13:33

Originally posted by - nympho -
thats not jumped on lan ,its done @Virtual.New.Bg lj server


Thus it's most likely under 257, might even be under 256 so don't count it as your "new ljrec". Why would you even jump in a fucking server if you do stats like these lmao.

- nympho -20/09/2010 14:49(edited 20/09/2010 14:50)

listen you f-ing little hater
i see that you are jelous and thats not my problem
i did 257.7 and that is a fact i dont care if the lj plugin is buged or whatever ,it can be under 254 but i dont care all i see is 257.7 ,so stfu this is not my first 257 so im pretty sure that those stats are real

end of discusion

zteuq20/09/2010 15:42(edited 20/09/2010 18:34)

Originally posted by - nympho -
listen you f-ing little hater
i see that you are jelous and thats not my problem
...
end of discusion

What's with the rage?
I'm not a hater of any kind, just stating the truth - server stats and stats overall do show wrong numbers. Like cwalker posted his 257.5 was ~255. I'm just expressing the feeling that it is wrong to think as it as your ljrec and you're just an ignorant fool if you think so.
And no, I'm certainly not jealous lol, I've done my share in this and I don't need anything more, just stating the facts.

Originally posted by - nympho -
i did 257.7 and that is a fact i dont care if the lj plugin is buged or whatever ,it can be under 254 but i dont care all i see is 257.7 ,so stfu this is not my first 257 so im pretty sure that those stats are real

That's just proving my point - real stats are 254 but if ljstats show 257 it's a world class result? Funny guy.
Give us a 257 stats (landed) made in LAN with REALSTATS over 257 and I'll apologize - until then, please stay out from the clouds.

Page 237 of 676

Please log in to post replies.