Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 238 of 676
fizik20/09/2010 16:48

I think nympho posted some 257 fails on 257 block already once,but it's nonsteam if I'm right. I believe he's legit.

c-walker`20/09/2010 18:12

he has posted 257 stats at lan alot of times..

dx^20/09/2010 18:31

Originally posted by c-walker`
he has posted 257 stats at lan alot of times..

he posted see http://www.sendspace.com/file/5njoul

zteuq20/09/2010 18:37

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by c-walker`
he has posted 257 stats at lan alot of times..

he posted see http://www.sendspace.com/file/5njoul

Those are failstats - uncheckable for real stats so that shouldn't count. I have done 257 failstats myself too, but I don't count it as my real record 'cos failstats could itself be way off + stats bug.

2Dex Tournament #220/09/2010 22:23(edited 20/09/2010 22:24)

Fail,not lan....
Zteuq,when will you shut up.nympho,give him all your 257 stats demos so he can sad and shut his mounth.
If you look in the previous posts he has posted 257 stats with demos on lan like 3-4 times.Stop talking bullshit.

zteuq20/09/2010 23:05

Originally posted by 2Dexx
Fail,not lan....
Zteuq,when will you shut up.nympho,give him all your 257 stats demos so he can sad and shut his mounth.
If you look in the previous posts he has posted 257 stats with demos on lan like 3-4 times.Stop talking bullshit.

Stop fucking around people lol.
I just stated: stats shouldn't be taken as granted.
My point was that his 257.7, is he able to do it or not, might be 255 stats instead. But since it's not done in LAN we cannot check it - so in my opinion it isn't right to call it a record.

Or am I wrong? Every reply to me has dragged the topic off from the main point I was trying to make, so please think a little more before replying. I wont respond to any post in this subject anymore. Have fun geeking for pubstats.

- nympho -20/09/2010 23:54

Originally posted by zteuq
Have fun geeking for pubstats.

We are.

NHZ.21/09/2010 17:12(edited 21/09/2010 17:14)

LJ Distance 255.819702 MaxSpeed 342.175018 (69.047)
PreStrafe 273.127136 Strafes 6 Sync 89


SBJ Distance: 247.244186 MaxSpeed: 352.912200 (53.423)
PreStrafe: 299.402069 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 85

BJ Distance: 245.728439 Maxspeed: 346.717132 (47.111)
Prestrafe: 299.605590 Strafes: 5 Sync: 78

CJ : 265,6xx

akse22/09/2010 14:30

SBJ Distance: 242.133728 Maxspeed: 336.149719 (43.731) Prestrafe: (342.637) 292.417846 Strafes: 5 Sync: 7

lol p90 sbj

LAKIKS22/09/2010 17:36

http://www.bildites.lv/images/r3ottfmim4xdsxj4gni.jpg
:)

Egorichstep22/09/2010 18:30

Originally posted by Lakiks
http://www.bildites.lv/images/r3ottfmim4xdsxj4gni.jpg
:)

Nice one dude.
So, thats my sbj rec stats :D I know it suck but i still accept that this one is mine :D
http://img213.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20003.png/

200622/09/2010 20:17

Originally posted by [Eg0r1cH
]
Nice one dude.
So, thats my sbj rec stats :D I know it suck but i still accept that this one is mine :D
http://img213.imageshack.us/f/kzlongjumps20003.png/

tinypic please

DiDo-Grecord holder22/09/2010 20:43(edited 22/09/2010 20:43)

lol just did 249.5 bhop

wils23/09/2010 02:31(edited 23/09/2010 02:32)

Tried out SBJs after an evening full of cjs and sw lj.
fw pro<3

Bhop Distance: 247.816558 MaxSpeed: 350.727539 (52.225) PreStrafe: 298.502288 (0.000) Strafes: 7 Sync: 88

LAKIKS23/09/2010 13:33

heh:) http://www.bildites.lv/images/blmfun4q9unawsylo5g.jpg

akse23/09/2010 13:44

Originally posted by Lakiks
heh:) http://www.bildites.lv/images/blmfun4q9unawsylo5g.jpg

gj for bugstatsrec!

LAKIKS23/09/2010 13:49

what the bug ? :D

ova23/09/2010 14:38

Originally posted by Akseon
Originally posted by Lakiks
heh:) http://www.bildites.lv/images/blmfun4q9unawsylo5g.jpg

gj for bugstatsrec!


mby if he had a faster first second strafe ... no way thats the real distance

zteuq23/09/2010 14:38

Originally posted by Lakiks
what the bug ? :D


Like 99% stats are wrong + unique-kz stats sometimes show 2-3 units off (cwalkers 257.5 with realstats 255).
If it's done in LAN feel free to share so we could tell you what it might be.

Ackn_23/09/2010 15:16

Lakiks stats are bugged..his ms is low for a 257 but because its bugged that not means is not high:) its like a 256 i think(and in my opinion)

Page 238 of 676

Please log in to post replies.