Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 267 of 676
theddy20/11/2010 17:14

DCJ Distance: 270.246765 Maxspeed: 345.370361 (46.449) Prestrafe: (272.0) (279.7) 298.921325 Strafes: 7 Sync: 59

sPADERâ™ 20/11/2010 17:34

lol theddy ;o

SkalmaN20/11/2010 17:54

nothing special

VertikO20/11/2010 19:02

Originally posted by SkalmaN
nothing special


says Member 76022 : SkalmaN

unBreakS20/11/2010 19:06(edited 20/11/2010 19:06)

Originally posted by theddy
DCJ Distance: 270.246765 Maxspeed: 345.370361 (46.449) Prestrafe: (272.0) (279.7) 298.921325 Strafes: 7 Sync: 59

real stats i guess is 269 somethin but the sync...

- nympho -20/11/2010 19:39

Originally posted by SkalmaN
nothing special

hi monk

theddy20/11/2010 20:04

Originally posted by SkalmaN
nothing special


then do it.

dx^20/11/2010 23:03

Originally posted by 3bRk^
dx niceee

thx, nice 248stats on 246 sick gain :)

FireWolf-.-21/11/2010 02:01

256 lj und 267 cj all 10aa

traNce-21/11/2010 08:13

demos ??

3bRk^21/11/2010 09:23

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by 3bRk^
dx niceee

thx, nice 248stats on 246 sick gain :)

thanksD:

musaka21/11/2010 13:04(edited 21/11/2010 13:08)

Originally posted by FireWolf-.-
256 lj und 267 cj all 10aa

you barely make 252-3 lj,and as for cj you asked me like 351323495 to teach you how to make 285+ pre
xaaxaxax

PuRPoSe21/11/2010 13:29

haha, comic!!

Playmate21/11/2010 14:08

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by FireWolf-.-
256 lj und 267 cj all 10aa

you barely make 252-3 lj,and as for cj you asked me like 351323495 to teach you how to make 285+ pre
xaaxaxax

Boy just wanted to look cool :(

- nympho -21/11/2010 15:09

mby hes talking about 100aa :D

skR'21/11/2010 17:57

Originally posted by - nympho -
mby hes talking about 100aa :D


XJ + 100aa = FAIL

Juice21/11/2010 19:45

I was longjumping SW at friends home, and i got this: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8554/kzlongjumps20000.jpg
:O

kREWAN21/11/2010 20:04

Originally posted by Juice ._.
I was longjumping SW at friends home, and i got this: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8554/kzlongjumps20000.jpg
:O

I would congratulate you if you weren't jumping on a 220 block -.-

kafds21/11/2010 20:33

I somehow managed to improve my older records a lot within a short time, but unfortunately my edge wasn't improved at all. I attempted to nail 255 block but I kept failing it with high stats, and even did a few consecutive 255.xxx misses in some attempts. Despite these fails I managed to land some nice stats in lower blocks, such as 256.6 in 253 block. It was rather surprising to see such a jump, as I hadn't landed many 256s before and especially with a maxspeed as high as this one: 344. It was probably my highest maxspeed in a jump with a proper distance.

Also landed a 256 to the longjump-tops in SpanishXJ while attempting to record some "multitime longjumps". The higher miss is unfortunately not recorded.

I will probably attempt to improve my longjump/highjump records from 254 and 241 blocks soon. I even managed to do 240 highjump twice in a row in SpanishXJ's longjump server. I am feelin' good, because KeltA said his highest stats are 256.5.

Juice21/11/2010 20:54

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by Juice ._.
I was longjumping SW at friends home, and i got this: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8554/kzlongjumps20000.jpg
:O

I would congratulate you if you weren't jumping on a 220 block -.-

I had around 40 sync forward, thats why I was jumping on 220 :D

Page 267 of 676

Please log in to post replies.