Sticky
Womanaizer: you can update old posts, too! To highlight that you've updated a post you can do many things, like write in cursive, bold or just underline the recent events. What I do is I add a new part to the post by simply stating that the post has been edited.
Ontopic: nice results, DeathClaw and Womanaizer. Performing 256+ longjumps with a broken/bad mouse is impressive, good job for improving both your weirdjump AND your longjump record, Womanaizer. I've played for 5 years and I haven't gone up from my 250 jumps at all (setting aside the rare events of jumping an occasional 253 once a year). My longjump record is approximately 254 units in plain distance.
@Stakezz' what did musaka said accually ? Hmm he said to womanaizaer to stop doing double , triple post.He can edit his post you know.But your acting like a kid as always.
Leet xtreme-dark gj man.
okay, next time i'll use "edit" button
btw thx guys
McL actually hes ragging very much sometimes, so i know what i say, okay lets stop here, and learn english btw.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/265pre.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/294pre.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/wjpre.jpg/
update: ehh almost...btw nice http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/wjrec.jpg/
Originally posted by Stakezz'McL actually hes ragging very much sometimes, so i know what i say, okay lets stop here, and learn english btw.
Btw stop telling people what to do , thanks and bye.
some fails @ 256 :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/kzlongjumps20012.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/kzlongjumps20013.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/kzlongjumps20014.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/kzlongjumps20015z.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/kzlongjumps20016.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/kzlongjumps20017.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/kzlongjumps20018.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/691/kzlongjumps20019.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/kzlongjumps20020.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/kzlongjumps20021.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/kzlongjumps20022.png/ look @ jumpoff ^ :D
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/kzlongjumps20023.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/kzlongjumps20024.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/kzlongjumps20025.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/kzlongjumps20026.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/kzlongjumps20027.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/kzlongjumps20028.png/
P.S gj womanaizer, go for 256lj/272wj
gj death, go go :)
btw im trying 256 but jumpoff sux
race 256block? :)
i win
I need to practice my jumpoff lol :) failing 256 all the time now
guys I need help with my ljs,I was reading that thread guestions and answers and tbh I couldn't uderstand anything about long jumping,I didn't want to post there cuz this thread have more visitors,so help me if you can :D
LJ Distance: 248.678955 Maxspeed: 319.904266 (45.017) Prestrafe: 274.886627 Strafes: 5 Sync: 73
1 16.694 0.000 23.0 93
2 10.340 1.001 25.6 63
3 8.606 0.000 17.5 76
4 4.596 0.966 18.9 50
5 4.779 0.000 14.8 90
Fail: Block -- 245! Jumpoff -- 6.
SBJ Distance: 242.991882 Maxspeed: 335.862854 (36.497) Prestrafe: 299.365173 Strafes: 5 Sync: 78
1 13.304 0.000 20.0 100
2 8.624 1.035 29.1 73
3 6.561 0.000 15.4 100
4 4.584 0.294 18.4 58
5 3.421 0.000 16
In Lj: Big airtime of 1st and 2nd strafes, last strafes must be wider
Distance: 238.182144 MaxSpeed: 314.474639 (64.332) PreStrafe: 250.141723 Strafes: 9 Sync: 97, done this in air , lolz@synch
Originally posted by Stakezz'Distance: 238.182144 MaxSpeed: 314.474639 (64.332) PreStrafe: 250.141723 Strafes: 9 Sync: 97, done this in air , lolz@synch
you are doing the same thing again ........
printscreen :D
what am i doing? lawl, it was luck ye and have u ever heard about small strafes?
Stop the fighting. You can discuss that stuff out in private conversations.
Originally posted by WomanaizerIn Lj: Big airtime of 1st and 2nd strafes, last strafes must be wider
can you explain what's airtime and how to reduce it :D
Originally posted by Stakezz'Distance: 238.182144 MaxSpeed: 314.474639 (64.332) PreStrafe: 250.141723 Strafes: 9 Sync: 97, done this in air , lolz@synch
9strafes 97sync ez :P i got 85+ all the time
dunno, not ez for me :D but it was very lucky
Please log in to post replies.