Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 337 of 676
memekrecord holder11/06/2011 11:29

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by Stakezz'
Distance: 238.182144 MaxSpeed: 314.474639 (64.332) PreStrafe: 250.141723 Strafes: 9 Sync: 97, done this in air , lolz@synch


9strafes 97sync ez :P i got 85+ all the time


smaller pre = higher gain, its simple :D

|Hunter|11/06/2011 12:46(edited 11/06/2011 12:47)

Yesterday I had some luck with my lj :D, first 255 after 1.5 years o_O, I tried 242 hj and... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/kzlongjumps20005.png/ I missed it :(, I know that my edge sucks but wtf why only 255, I got much worse stats and so good distance and now...

musaka11/06/2011 20:56(edited 11/06/2011 20:59)

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Yesterday I had some luck with my lj :D, first 255 after 1.5 years o_O, I tried 242 hj and... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/kzlongjumps20005.png/ I missed it :(, I know that my edge sucks but wtf why only 255, I got much worse stats and so good distance and now...

maybe because the second strafe is "slow" (bigger airtime than the first),the loss in strafes also effects the distance
thats my quess but its probably wrong

dx^12/06/2011 00:56

247 bhop block second time =D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrs8pi

Womanaizer12/06/2011 01:22(edited 12/06/2011 01:23)

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Womanaizer
In Lj: Big airtime of 1st and 2nd strafes, last strafes must be wider

can you explain what's airtime and how to reduce it :D

okay)
LJ Distance: 248.678955 Maxspeed: 319.904266 (45.017) Prestrafe: 274.886627 Strafes: 5 Sync: 73
1 16.694 0.000 23.0 93
2 10.340 1.001 25.6 63
3 8.606 0.000 17.5 76
4 4.596 0.966 18.9 50
5 4.779 0.000 14.8 90
airtime isolated a red colour
maximum of him must be 18-19 of all strafes besides 5th
u must faster press strafes buttons and at the end hold ur 5th strafe

FLP12/06/2011 09:30

Originally posted by Womanaizer
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Womanaizer
In Lj: Big airtime of 1st and 2nd strafes, last strafes must be wider

can you explain what's airtime and how to reduce it :D

okay)
LJ Distance: 248.678955 Maxspeed: 319.904266 (45.017) Prestrafe: 274.886627 Strafes: 5 Sync: 73
1 16.694 0.000 23.0 93
2 10.340 1.001 25.6 63
3 8.606 0.000 17.5 76
4 4.596 0.966 18.9 50
5 4.779 0.000 14.8 90
airtime isolated a red colour
maximum of him must be 18-19 of all strafes besides 5th
u must faster press strafes buttons and at the end hold ur 5th strafe

thx man I understand you know,but can you record some demo where you are jumping with 5 strafes just to see how fast should my strafes be? :)

Originally posted by fame
253x3 5 strafe ;) http://www.sendspace.com/file/ghrf20

FLP, check this demo.

Womanaizer12/06/2011 13:19

Gj hunter and dx)
@FLP okay i'll try) and as deathclaw say, check fame's demo :)
ps http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/recwj.jpg/ rec

FLP12/06/2011 14:25

Originally posted by Womanaizer
Gj hunter and dx)
@FLP okay i'll try) and as deathclaw say, check fame's demo :)
ps http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/recwj.jpg/ rec

gj for 274 but that demo is laggy I couldn't see strafes

dx^12/06/2011 17:02

Originally posted by Womanaizer
Gj hunter and dx)
@FLP okay i'll try) and as deathclaw say, check fame's demo :)
ps http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/recwj.jpg/ rec

finally 274 :D, what this server 274units 1 in map top, i think top is cheated 279 etc..?

Womanaizer12/06/2011 17:07(edited 12/06/2011 17:09)

thx guys)
no dx, after jump showing only ur current place in map top. ljtop updating after change map. btw im top 2 in wj, 1st place Rub1 with 274.4 or .5 :)

dx^12/06/2011 17:28(edited 12/06/2011 21:00)

Ah yes, now I understand xD

----------------------------------------------------------

Uber fail stats http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/kzlongjumps20000.png/

|Hunter|13/06/2011 01:33

@woma and dx: noobs :D, nice fail dx, and woma i have 273.8 wj rec so... you are better than me (again :D)

Womanaizer13/06/2011 08:48

haha ty :)

Stakezz'13/06/2011 16:10


Ladder Bhop Distance: 270.154846 Maxspeed: 358.667602 (62.746) Prestrafe: 295.921264 Strafes: 8 Sync: 90
1 15.516 0.000 16.9 100
2 12.595 0.000 19.5 92
3 5.676 0.192 14.1 83
4 8.590 0.000 11.6 77
5 8.095 0.000 11.1 100
6 5.828 0.000 12.6 77
7 5.309 0.000 11.0 100
8 1.132 0.00

dx^13/06/2011 16:36

normal fails but i try :/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/kzlongjumps20001.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/kzlongjumps20002.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/kzlongjumps20003l.png/

Womanaizer13/06/2011 23:04

some screens for collection :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/256ap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/256em.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/256a.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/52254808.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/nicefd.jpg/
ps go go dx :)

propanelj record holder14/06/2011 02:55

Originally posted by Womanaizer
some screens for collection :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/256ap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/256em.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/256a.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/52254808.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/nicefd.jpg/
ps go go dx :)


on or offblock? :D

akse14/06/2011 07:08

Stop geek guys. It's summer with hot chicks *_*

Womanaizer14/06/2011 08:21

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by Womanaizer
some screens for collection :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/256ap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/256em.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/256a.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/52254808.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/nicefd.jpg/
ps go go dx :)


on or offblock? :D


on block ofc :)

Page 337 of 676

Please log in to post replies.