Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 338 of 676
theddy14/06/2011 10:06(edited 14/06/2011 10:10)

Originally posted by akseon
Stop geek guys. It's summer with hot chicks *_*


no offence, but ur ego has really gone up after u did that wr

list3K14/06/2011 11:38

http://oi52.tinypic.com/29qfy1k.jpg -.- ... jumpoff rox.

memekrecord holder14/06/2011 13:00

Originally posted by list3K
http://oi52.tinypic.com/29qfy1k.jpg -.- ... jumpoff rox.


Hello list3k! :)

akse14/06/2011 13:44

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by akseon
Stop geek guys. It's summer with hot chicks *_*


no offence, but ur ego has really gone up after u did that wr

Oh yeah, it's only your opinion, I reminded ppl that summer began. Why don't you don't write anything to me? I see you are really hate me.

jack frog14/06/2011 14:26

selfconfidence through computer games, lmao

Womanaizer14/06/2011 15:38

yaaaahhhooooo http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/243hj.jpg/

theddy14/06/2011 16:04

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by akseon
Stop geek guys. It's summer with hot chicks *_*


no offence, but ur ego has really gone up after u did that wr

Oh yeah, it's only your opinion, I reminded ppl that summer began. Why don't you don't write anything to me? I see you are really hate me.


I don't hate you, you hate me. And yes its my opinion, cuz you started to act strange atleast to me and like you hate me or smth.

@ jack frog, i couldn't find another word to "describe" it ;D

akse14/06/2011 16:42(edited 14/06/2011 16:45)

I mentioned its summer outside, really. I don't hate you or bulgarian people like lots of them said.
Hope you understand me for now and ever.
Lets get off this topic.

list3K14/06/2011 17:02

Originally posted by Womanaizer
yaaaahhhooooo http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/243hj.jpg/


nice one dude! Keep it up ;d

list3K14/06/2011 22:51

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=282dz6h&s= w00t! :)

Originally posted by list3K
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=282dz6h&s= w00t! :)

omg this little african is so cute.. and those two lesbians... the boobs are definitely good, oh and that grandmas house in the green valley is just fabulous

musaka15/06/2011 00:33

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by list3K
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=282dz6h&s= w00t! :)

omg this little african is so cute.. and those two lesbians... the boobs are definitely good, oh and that grandmas house in the green valley is just fabulous

list3K15/06/2011 00:43

my fail... ;D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/kzlongjumps20283.png/ here it is.

Womanaizer15/06/2011 07:32(edited 15/06/2011 12:22)

Originally posted by list3K
my fail... ;D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/kzlongjumps20283.png/ here it is.


good job:) go for more!
ps some screens:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/262pre.jpg/ finally i did it
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/msrec.jpg/ ms rec
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/wewn.jpg/ not bad

Stakezz'15/06/2011 19:45


SBJ Distance: 242.143112 Maxspeed: 353.887023 (63.388) Prestrafe: 290.498870 Strafes: 6 Sync: 89

Playmate15/06/2011 19:58

Originally posted by Stakezz'
SBJ Distance: 242.143112 Maxspeed: 353.887023 (63.388) Prestrafe: 290.498870 Strafes: 6 Sync: 89

Still faking stats?















haha

musaka15/06/2011 20:26

Originally posted by Playmate
Originally posted by Stakezz'
SBJ Distance: 242.143112 Maxspeed: 353.887023 (63.388) Prestrafe: 290.498870 Strafes: 6 Sync: 89

Still faking stats?















haha

+1

unBreakS15/06/2011 20:48

intense geeker ftw :)

akse15/06/2011 21:13

Originally posted by Stakezz'
Distance: 238.182144 MaxSpeed: 314.474639 (64.332) PreStrafe: 250.141723 Strafes: 9 Sync: 97, done this in air , lolz@synch

still making fakestats, like playmate said, dude, stop it :p

jack frog16/06/2011 00:52

Failed 251.139 distance with ms 329 before. First time I've reached 251. I wish so hard my jumpoff was better! >_<

Page 338 of 676

Please log in to post replies.