Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 340 of 676
musaka16/06/2011 20:54(edited 16/06/2011 20:55)

was warming up for 268 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/unledgn.jpg/ why such low distance :/

Stakezz'17/06/2011 11:53

nice musaka ;) u got nice pre

shNzrecord holder Tournament #217/06/2011 22:58

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

Swoozy17/06/2011 23:59

Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

i think is't 100aa =\

memekrecord holder18/06/2011 00:08(edited 18/06/2011 00:08)

Originally posted by Swoozy
Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

i think is't 100aa =\


I think isn't 100aa :(

Womanaizer18/06/2011 00:40

Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D


nice :)
god of sync? :D

dx^18/06/2011 03:16

did it 1.5year ago, totally lucked :D http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/100sync.png/

akse18/06/2011 06:15

Originally posted by dx^
did it 1.5year ago, totally lucked :D http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/100sync.png/

same but some months ago :D http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559777420356297334/8FD9A46BA3CAAC13E9DAC45547E267FDC71054B9/

dx^18/06/2011 07:34

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by dx^
did it 1.5year ago, totally lucked :D http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/100sync.png/

same but some months ago :D http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559777420356297334/8FD9A46BA3CAAC13E9DAC45547E267FDC71054B9/

w00t!!!

Originally posted by Swoozy
Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

i think is't 100aa =\

it`s not.

Playmate18/06/2011 09:39

Originally posted by Swoozy
Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

i think is't 100aa =\

I think its shnz

shNzrecord holder Tournament #218/06/2011 11:27(edited 18/06/2011 11:32)

Originally posted by Swoozy
Originally posted by shnz
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n260r15k7x8q4xt&thumb=6

:D

i think is't 100aa =\


Check this out if you want, another 100 sync jump.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nw2e64p1fed1x2j

Also some interesting stuff:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=s90rcrd50pln7kr&thumb=5
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=xeffnvxczhujacx&thumb=5 (demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?t9ntrg369t7494w )
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=csi1iol510tmeb5&thumb=5
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n8dcistbd3bjiv2&thumb=5 (demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?15nbgddyf6fkya4 )

and everytime I see this, it makes me wanna cry. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ihotfs5bskbb6c9

hardy `.'18/06/2011 13:03

new sbj record
screen http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/219/kzlongjumps20003z.png/
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/6f55oh

FLP18/06/2011 22:03

first time I actually tried hj blocks and for 10 minutes of geeking I got like 15 times 8-11 jumpoff with 270+ pre,unfortunately my strafes are horrible.With this kind of pre http://www.sendspace.com/file/4imm8m I am convinced that 246 hj block is easier then 256 lj block.

Originally posted by FLP
first time I actually tried hj blocks and for 10 minutes of geeking I got like 15 times 8-11 jumpoff with 270+ pre,unfortunately my strafes are horrible.With this kind of pre http://www.sendspace.com/file/4imm8m I am convinced that 246 hj block is easier then 256 lj block.

Lol fo sure 246 hj block is easier than 256...

igo19/06/2011 05:25(edited 19/06/2011 05:27)

Hi, anyone can tell me the distance of this jump please, and if anyone can tell me too the maxspeed :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9uyk2j


thx

sry for bad english

FAME19/06/2011 13:19

Originally posted by igo
Hi, anyone can tell me the distance of this jump please, and if anyone can tell me too the maxspeed :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9uyk2j


thx

sry for bad english

Distance : 262.586
MaxSpeed : 334.934
PreStrafe : 289.198

plowed19/06/2011 13:54(edited 19/06/2011 13:55)

Sideways: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559783220103173436

First 254 stats forwads :S
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/558659834233646208/?

Hel^_x few weeks ago
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559782500736148038/?

nothing special :P

Originally posted by plowed
Sideways: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559783220103173436

First 254 stats forwads :S
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/558659834233646208/?

Hel^_x few weeks ago
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559782500736148038/?

nothing special :P

@254 sideways knife speed lol

musaka19/06/2011 19:19

Originally posted by McL
Originally posted by plowed
Sideways: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559783220103173436

First 254 stats forwads :S
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/558659834233646208/?

Hel^_x few weeks ago
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559782500736148038/?

nothing special :P

@254 sideways knife speed lol

why do u think that its knife speed

Page 340 of 676

Please log in to post replies.