Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 341 of 676
Bonifac19/06/2011 19:21

He read it :D check the image again

musaka19/06/2011 19:57(edited 19/06/2011 19:58)

Originally posted by Bonifac
He read it :D check the image again

yes i saw it but i dont think that he would post it if it was rly knifespeed,maybe its a bug who knows D: if not - ggh4x

|Hunter|19/06/2011 20:37

hahaha guys you made me laugh, some plugins show the weapon type that the player jumped with... knife, usp, m4a1 etc. and his plugin shows knife speed, usp speed etc.

FLP19/06/2011 20:58

Originally posted by plowed
Sideways: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559783220103173436

First 254 stats forwads :S
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/558659834233646208/?

Hel^_x few weeks ago
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029315616/screenshot/559782500736148038/?

nothing special :P

with scout I guess

plowed19/06/2011 21:09(edited 19/06/2011 21:13)

I know my strafes suck but its ofc without scout :)
Have some other pictures there with 253.xx on 250 Block but 254 stats was just luck

btw lol to the other commands

musaka19/06/2011 21:36

it shoud say "....jumped .... with knife,scout,m4a1 etc.." but whatever

dx^19/06/2011 22:27(edited 19/06/2011 22:27)

@trying 256....


http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/39552229.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/94056508.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/69340689.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/35568699.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/64774208.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/kzlongjumps20000f.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/kzlongjumps20004.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/kzlongjumps20005.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/sadfacehj.png/ (sadface jumpoff :/ )
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/xax.png/

Alphaz19/06/2011 22:46

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/lol1z.jpg/ No duck =/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/lol2lu.jpg/ And again ._.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/lol3f.jpg/ and again? -_- nice gain ? :P
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/lol4w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/lol5o.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/lol9.jpg/ DUCK wowowow
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/lol7p.jpg/ Why no 10? :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/lol8k.jpg/ Jumpoff 1.2? :o

igo19/06/2011 22:49

Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by igo
Hi, anyone can tell me the distance of this jump please, and if anyone can tell me too the maxspeed :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9uyk2j


thx

sry for bad english

Distance : 262.586
MaxSpeed : 334.934
PreStrafe : 289.198

thanks

|Hunter|19/06/2011 23:14(edited 19/06/2011 23:14)

I still try to get my lj back, I think I am on the good way :D, I mean I have average / good stats but distance is still <255.

253 lj block: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wd3ya9

Random jumping @ 250, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, first strafe sync is pretty low but can affect my lj distance so bad? http://www.sendspace.com/file/dcyxuj

Womanaizer20/06/2011 21:28

2 fails
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bqlrhe
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fy8w1j
2 rec's
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/dcjrec.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/ljrec.jpg/

Stakezz'20/06/2011 21:35

cool womanaizer 8-)

MJK20/06/2011 22:25(edited 20/06/2011 22:25)

CJ Distance: 270.480194 Maxspeed: 357.054565 (62.880) Prestrafe: (275.048) 294.173950 Strafes: 7 Sync: 88 omfg totaly random jump x_X new REC (possible lj stat bug since it was on pub >_<)

wils20/06/2011 22:40

When u fail it, you'll shit brix...


Distance: 256.152420 MaxSpeed: 345.532897 (72.541) PreStrafe: 272.991149 Strafes: 7 Sync: 90

CJ Distance: 269.373260 MaxSpeed: 357.827850 (64.735) PreStrafe: (275.689) 293.092285 Strafes: 7 Sync: 87

-.-

MJK20/06/2011 22:49

The Jump isnt a fail its landed x_X

propanelj record holder20/06/2011 22:58(edited 20/06/2011 22:58)

LJ Distance: 291.504058 Maxspeed: 299.015136 (40.157) Prestrafe: 258.857604 Strafes: 4 Sync: 81
1 24.788 0.000 25.5 75
2 15.369 123.114 33.0 93
3 0.000 1.025 9.0 50
4 0.000 0.165 32.3 81
Probably Touched something
Jumpoff -- 53.

wtf?

dx^20/06/2011 23:23

Originally posted by proppan
LJ Distance: 291.504058 Maxspeed: 299.015136 (40.157) Prestrafe: 258.857604 Strafes: 4 Sync: 81
1 24.788 0.000 25.5 75
2 15.369 123.114 33.0 93
3 0.000 1.025 9.0 50
4 0.000 0.165 32.3 81
Probably Touched something
Jumpoff -- 53.

wtf?

cool bug.

propanelj record holder20/06/2011 23:29


CJ Distance: 266.393188 Maxspeed: 344.848358 (53.048) Prestrafe: (272.979) 291.799896 Strafes: 8 Sync: 73

epic pre for me :) 291 pre x2 ;P

wils21/06/2011 02:23

Originally posted by MJK
The Jump isnt a fail its landed x_X

Obviously not landed since you werent there!?

MJK21/06/2011 09:12

Originally posted by wils
Originally posted by MJK
The Jump isnt a fail its landed x_X

Obviously not landed since you werent there!?



I was talking about the Cj i made ... CJ Distance: 270.480194 Maxspeed: 357.054565 (62.880) Prestrafe: (275.048) 294.173950 Strafes: 7 Sync: 88
it wasnt a miss >_< gues i missunderstud the other post ..

Page 341 of 676

Please log in to post replies.