Sticky
yeah, i did 265 dcj block :D
Originally posted by Womanaizeryeah, i did 265 dcj block :D
gj now do 273 wj :D
MJK, n1 jump, dude.
btw,
some my stuff :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/kzlongjumps20000.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/kzlongjumps20006.png/
Originally posted by fameMJK, n1 jump, dude.
btw,
some my stuff :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/kzlongjumps20000.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/kzlongjumps20006.png/
i hope u try 270 blck? right?
ofc :D
LJ Distance: 254.912368 Maxspeed: 337.395996 (68.171) Prestrafe: 269.224426 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86
epic pre.
haha nice proppan :) btw fame ur uber
uber luck after 2 months break :D http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6913/hihit.jpg
271 cj , 258 lj , dude you seriously pushed the limits.
Originally posted by - nympho -271 cj , 258 lj , dude you seriously pushed the limits.
avatar did 273 cj stats :)
Originally posted by proppanLJ Distance: 254.912368 Maxspeed: 337.395996 (68.171) Prestrafe: 269.224426 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86
epic pre.
good :) i did that with 268 :)
Yeah sure, go6o_Tricata did 275
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by - nympho -271 cj , 258 lj , dude you seriously pushed the limits.
avatar did 273 cj stats :)
273? I once saw him in a public server and asked what the record of his stats and he said it was 272 with stats and was pre 296, now 273 with which he would have pre ordered o.O
Originally posted by PU9makeruber luck after 2 months break :D http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6913/hihit.jpg
gj :)
Originally posted by fameMJK, n1 jump, dude.
btw,
some my stuff :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/kzlongjumps20000.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/kzlongjumps20006.png/
sick as alwayz!
Some jumps I did today:
Finally 255 distance, pretty good stats:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/kzlongjumps20002.png/
Good max speed (low distance, whatever :D):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/kzlongjumps20000.png/
I know this is/may be bugged but I had one 237.0 noduck at 243 hj before :D :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/kzlongjumps20001.png/
nice one Hunter :) i want ur pre cuz... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/faild.jpg/
Check this out guys : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?286044.0 ! :)
Thanks !
Originally posted by Womanaizernice one Hunter :) i want ur pre cuz... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/faild.jpg/
Actually I never did 256 stats with pre bigger than 272 :D, when it was like 274+ always 255 max.
woohoo! I got my pre back!.. but strafes :(
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/kzlongjumps20002f.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/kzlongjumps20005u.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/kzlongjumps20010.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/kzlongjumps20013.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/kzlongjumps20007k.png/
Please log in to post replies.