Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 357 of 676
PuRPoSe03/08/2011 20:00

block??
wils, ever done 270stats?

propanelj record holder03/08/2011 20:54

so sad ive lost my strafes :( dont even jump 255 anymore.

but nice screens death and sick fail wils ^^

PuRPoSe03/08/2011 21:46

My best CJ stats
CJ Distance: 268.463989 MaxSpeed: 358.155914 (64.427) PreStrafe: (274.413) 293.728424 Strafes: 6 Sync: 85

DeathClawrecord holder Tournament #103/08/2011 22:08(edited 03/08/2011 22:09)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423686081
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423732977
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423742211
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423747307
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423753702
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423767722
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423774885
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497423780064
nice one purpose! and awesome fail wils!




Womanaizer03/08/2011 23:45

dx,purpose, wils, death nice
ps bj rec again http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/bj11.jpg/

CowOnCrack04/08/2011 00:11

Originally posted by - nympho -
toni did 256 block with 10 strafes few times :) also he failed 257.3 on 257 block ,10 strfs again


Really want to see this.

bHN^04/08/2011 01:01

Amazing Strafes! :X
-link-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497425345316?tab=public epic fail!

bHN^04/08/2011 02:32

241 hj done !
-link-

Alphaz04/08/2011 06:34(edited 04/08/2011 11:57)

Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Originally posted by bHN^
-link-


nt

What is the biggest block someone has done with more than 8 strafes?

I have seen good stats but not high blocks yet.


I've done 252 with 11,
255 with 10 (much times).
A lot of 256,5+ fails with 10 strafes and even 257,2 once but never did 256 cause of my fucked jumpoff.
For me jumping on 10 strafes is like u guys jump on 7/8 xP

//edit

http://piclair.com/xipym (made 344ms on 10 strafes once but on public no dem ;/)
http://piclair.com/b9qvx (made 257,2 too but i cant find it i'll look for it later :P)
Prestrafe plox D:

Btw. it says its 400 fps but i've slowed demo x4 to do a screen easier. Thats reason.
Demos on request.

3bRk^04/08/2011 14:10

100aa but i hate my pre :D

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941665214/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941667969/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941668356/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941664831?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895940865808/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941665214/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941665704/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941666019/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941667176/?tab=public61198020839591/screenshot/595818895941666773/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895940866665/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941669204/?tab=public

Stakezz'04/08/2011 15:07

omfg.... if u'd get at least 276 pre, u would jump very easy 260s :) or more lol

propanelj record holder04/08/2011 15:55

haxxor stats 3brk. I dont belive them at all.

musaka04/08/2011 16:21

Originally posted by proppan
haxxor stats 3brk. I dont belive them at all.

3bRk^04/08/2011 16:47

ahhahahahah i lol

3bRk^04/08/2011 17:23

propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s

bHN^04/08/2011 17:45

nice alphazz :)

musaka04/08/2011 18:10

http://imageshack.us/f/801/yeswe.jpg/ 267 block again :D

propanelj record holder04/08/2011 18:29(edited 04/08/2011 18:31)

Originally posted by 3bRk^
propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s


you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.

EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.

Womanaizer04/08/2011 18:53

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by 3bRk^
propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s


you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.

EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.


propan, u don't know about 3brk nothing :) he've rly amazing strafes and it isn't cheated

Page 357 of 676

Please log in to post replies.