Sticky
i dont trust him at all. But ill get some1 to check his demo later. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941666019/?tab=public 88gained? bah! cheated for sure.
7,3 gain on 9th strafe lol Alphazz :d
Originally posted by WomanaizerOriginally posted by proppanOriginally posted by 3bRk^propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s
you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.
EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.
propan, u don't know about 3brk nothing :) he've rly amazing strafes and it isn't cheated
you mean aa100 isnt a cheat ? so guys we can start record demos with aa100.
aa100 you get a huge advantage , so for me is a cheat.
Even on 100aa 88 gain seems a little nutty.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497445834480 epic win? (look @ jumpoff)
Originally posted by DeathClawhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/577804497445834480 epic win? (look @ jumpoff)
.000x jumpoff is quite uber
lol McL u fail at life if u think aa100 is a cheat.
Originally posted by McLOriginally posted by WomanaizerOriginally posted by proppanOriginally posted by 3bRk^propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s
you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.
EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.
propan, u don't know about 3brk nothing :) he've rly amazing strafes and it isn't cheated
you mean aa100 isnt a cheat ? so guys we can start record demos with aa100.
aa100 you get a huge advantage , so for me is a cheat.
wtf with ur logic dude? i mean what im know this guy and he isn't cheater
Okay guys, now let me ask. Who care about 100aa?
Yea i know what u'll say - 100aa players, for suree.
But we're not 100aa players, right? Maybe sometimes, 4fun playing on 100aa server is cool but XJ isnt a 100aa community.
It isnt fair to put a screen of 100aa stats in a topic where should be only 10aa ?
Stop with 100aa screens/demos or go look for 100aa community please, ty -_-
Originally posted by AlphazOkay guys, now let me ask. Who care about 100aa?
Yea i know what u'll say - 100aa players, for suree.
But we're not 100aa players, right? Maybe sometimes, 4fun playing on 100aa server is cool but XJ isnt a 100aa community.
It isnt fair to put a screen of 100aa stats in a topic where should be only 10aa ?
Stop with 100aa screens/demos or go look for 100aa community please, ty -_-
I understand this course, I do not throw your demo to upload ahah, i just wanted to show off their jumping 100аа
Originally posted by proppani dont trust him at all. But ill get some1 to check his demo later. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020839591/screenshot/595818895941666019/?tab=public 88gained? bah! cheated for sure.
bambiq did 257.9 stats with 269 pre on 10aa,probably bugged stats but still sick shit
anyway who cares for 100aa jumps it's already cheated...
Distance: 260.198242 MaxSpeed: 350.031127 (76.115) PreStrafe: 273.915405 Strafes: 10 Sync: 7
Distance: 257.358581 MaxSpeed: 350.531555 (80.381) PreStrafe: 270.150482 Strafes: 10 Sync: 8
Distance: 260.303588 MaxSpeed: 353.993621 (78.783) PreStrafe: 275.210205 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Cool, 15 minutes of geeking and i've finally found a way to jump.
Sensitvitity 2000 rulez -_-
So, we'll insult because of 100aa?
Fuck this shit, peace <3
Btw. it was 257,8 but close to 257,9 :D
ahahaa lmao :D sick stats Alphaz, can you make a demo for me pls? :)
Originally posted by McLOriginally posted by WomanaizerOriginally posted by proppanOriginally posted by 3bRk^propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s
you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.
EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.
propan, u don't know about 3brk nothing :) he've rly amazing strafes and it isn't cheated
you mean aa100 isnt a cheat ? so guys we can start record demos with aa100.
aa100 you get a huge advantage , so for me is a cheat.
100aa isnt cheat. 100aa = hns. Hns = different mod. KZ = another mod. but the screens he posted are 100aa and propably cheated. But enough about that now and back to 10aa.
Originally posted by proppanOriginally posted by McLOriginally posted by WomanaizerOriginally posted by proppanOriginally posted by 3bRk^propane, I quickly recorded a demo 4 you, bеcause I now have to go tomorrow if we have time I wil write another demo, but now that you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5gm3s
you still got the worst airtime every and jump 258s with 269 pre? I dont belive that and i dont even care about checking your "legal" demo.
EDIT: You got about the same stats like Marcosa and he claims he jumps 260+ljs without cheats and he is just some new random noob.
propan, u don't know about 3brk nothing :) he've rly amazing strafes and it isn't cheated
you mean aa100 isnt a cheat ? so guys we can start record demos with aa100.
aa100 you get a huge advantage , so for me is a cheat.
100aa isnt cheat. 100aa = hns. Hns = different mod. KZ = another mod. but the screens he posted are 100aa and propably cheated. But enough about that now and back to 10aa.
10aa = HNS :-)
its another way to play hns ^^ forgot bout that.
actally 100aa is for hns -.-
100aa hns is fun mode. main is 10aa, called classik hns for sure
Originally posted by Womanaizer100aa hns is fun mode. main is 10aa, called classik hns for sure
and were are talking about kreedz here boss not about hns SO in KREEDZ aa100 = CHEAT or else go record a demo and submit it.
i cant get who invented the 100aa mod? Who is that guy. sv_airacceleration is the same command in cs as sv_gravity. Same shit. seriosly. Both makes the jump and strafing easier. I just like the fact that somebody made so much people think that 100aa is a "mod". Lets make a mod calles 600gravity. Its absolutely the same. isn't it? How come that every cs mod should be played on normal setting and hns must be played on 100aa?
Please log in to post replies.