Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 412 of 676
propanelj record holder18/01/2012 23:36

some sick shit there 2dex :P

- nympho -19/01/2012 00:52

very sexy dexy :D

DeathClawrecord holder Tournament #119/01/2012 13:36(edited 19/01/2012 17:52)

gg 2dexx!
268 dcj http://www.mediafire.com/?44g1k9i4wo9c1ec
226 lj with awp http://www.mediafire.com/?2arnfgj83rbdv5n demo
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/kzlongjumps20000g.png/ screen
233 lj with para! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/kzlongjumps20001a.png/ screen
http://www.mediafire.com/?hxvaybq5drcnuz9 demo

akse19/01/2012 19:07

o_____________________________o

2Dex Tournament #219/01/2012 19:22(edited 19/01/2012 20:29)

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6672/niceuo.jpg -.-
edit : http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/277/nice2k.jpg

2Dex Tournament #219/01/2012 20:59

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3411/45873440.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1403/27827126.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5295/85320663.jpg
demos - http://www.sendspace.com/file/cn05dh

AND FINALLLLLLLY!!!!!!!! 244 HJ!!! Uplaoded already here. http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpdumn

propanelj record holder19/01/2012 21:23

NIIIIICE :D gjgj

dx^19/01/2012 21:37

gj 2Dexx awesome joff :B

FLP19/01/2012 22:42

niiiiice 2Dexx go for 257

Harley20/01/2012 03:06

No-look 260 CJ while talking and looking at my room mate who stood behind me. ©_©

musaka20/01/2012 05:41

Originally posted by Harley
No-look 260 CJ while talking and looking at my room mate who stood behind me. ©_©

ez

trAnce /R/20/01/2012 10:55

2Dex awesome jump :)

Harley20/01/2012 12:18

For you, maybe, musaka. But i jump 260+ 1 out of 20 tries, so i was quite amazed when I heard the sound and didn't even look on the screen :D

Alphaz20/01/2012 13:15

2 new (PORN)stars in kz >>> trancer/2dex :O
gl with 257 both

wils20/01/2012 14:13

Harley, ive done that to 265 block atleast 10 times by now :P
But gj :)

2Dex Tournament #220/01/2012 16:49

New??Dude,i play jump 3 years now.I just dont think every 256+ needs to be posted.I post only the statses that i liked :)

wArz20/01/2012 16:58

Alphaz, lol, 2Dex have 255x2 lj in 2010.
GJ 2Dex :)

trAnce /R/20/01/2012 17:10

Alphaz, ahaha :)
And I play jump 2 years :)
And I have 255x2 lj too, but in 2011 :)

propanelj record holder20/01/2012 20:54

the race to being tied on 257 has begun!

m4r1o20/01/2012 22:11

guys i will publish my 256 lj block when i buy new mouse :D by the way look this: POOR pre http://prikachi.com/images/786/4230786N.jpg

Page 412 of 676

Please log in to post replies.