Sticky
high enough for 256~
yup, did ~257 with about the same pre or maybe less :/ and 256block ya say ;D sounds great
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/632988191193197315/?
is this anything special? i totaly dont know shit about dcjs ;D
244 hj landed :DD easy :DD but on public :DD
http://steamcommunity.com/id/trancer_xj/screenshot/594707594856055501
and just for fun http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594707594855096269/DB22EF4FB1CA47E81E1D996DF81EA18D3F765E33/
GJ trance!!
I feel like I'm gonna have some good fails from you guys for failicious 3.. :>
CJ Distance: 269.203796 Maxspeed: 353.848114 (61.270) Prestrafe: (271.863) 292.577270 Strafes: 7 Sync: 90 Prestrafe Sync: 100
1 15.711 0.000 16.2 100
2 9.989 0.978 13.5 90
3 9.196 0.352 13.5 90
4 5.914 0.821 12.1 87
5 9.556 0.000 13.5 90
6 8.581 0.455 14.8 90
7 2.320 1.294 16.2 83
missed on 267 block :(
i am not that good with jumping, did 240 bj block earlier this week, when trying the 241 block this hapenned: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632988191217466963/79A8BA1129343AF16B055D3164A9690494D6B8F2/
i was so mad @ myself
Originally posted by trAnce /R/Alphaz, ahaha :)
And I play jump 2 years :)
And I have 255x2 lj too, but in 2011 :)
U guys missunderstand me D:
I'm talking about that it looks like u guys improved as fuck last days >:o
255x2 isnt dat hard, u just need good edge.
but 257 stats 20 times a day isnt so ezz :OOO
Btw. ima gonna be back in ferbuary with new mousezzzz :D
257 20times/day is ez when you got the strafes :P i recorded all my lj demos for failicous 2 in 2-3days and that was around ~45 demos saved and maybe 20-30 that i didnt bother saving ^^
my best record is on 100 aa ... but is fucking depressed -.-
248 blok miss 250,3 :/ ( sbj )
sw wj rec
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980707099/screenshot/631862291343169515?tab=public
WTF :O:O ivansky mega uber hyper zombie fail: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mdstpr/screenshot/649876689710816725 258.7 lj
lol,some1 actually browsed my snapshots library and i'm sure its bug =D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/596954390869663830/? http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/596954390869664999/? http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/596954390869662534/? http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/596954390869666513/?
kinda old
Still waiting for - nympho - 257 lj block
m4r1o,its 100% bug.Ive jumped 240 with uber statses,but it doesnt mean they are 260 :)
True story.
Hi guys, I didn't visit our site lately, so here is my huge post!
What I did in last week:
270_dcj_memek on sick stats pic demo
266_cj_memek also on sick stats (not :D) pic demo
And some nice fails and wins, usually not on a demo :(
-dcj fails-
251.1 nd
270.7 on 294 pre!
271.4 on 295 pre!
250.5 nd /w sick ms
sick gain :D
If you're interested (I hope not), here is a few fails on 270.
-lj fails-
sick strafes;
235.5 nd (sick for meh)
-and few wins-
random 267 cj stats
sick 272 dcj stats! :O
Of course I've more and more screens, but I don't have enought time to send it here. ;-)
Some fails on 256
Distance: 256.994110 MaxSpeed: 345.171936 (69.896) PreStrafe: 275.274963 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 236.606216 MaxSpeed: 342.910736 (69.014) PreStrafe: 273.895965 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 236.485336 MaxSpeed: 337.993774 (63.378) PreStrafe: 274.615142 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 257.334686 MaxSpeed: 339.373565 (65.087) PreStrafe: 274.285766 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 256.019104 MaxSpeed: 336.254211 (60.493) PreStrafe: 275.760772 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 237.020294 MaxSpeed: 342.410247 (66.451) PreStrafe: 275.958526 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 236.506256 MaxSpeed: 338.484802 (63.242) PreStrafe: 275.241973 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 237.110397 MaxSpeed: 339.655212 (65.167) PreStrafe: 274.487487 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 236.893341 MaxSpeed: 339.774261 (66.492) PreStrafe: 273.281585 Strafes: 8 Sync: 85
Distance: 256.024291 MaxSpeed: 336.080047 (61.013) PreStrafe: 275.066802 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
Distance: 256.102233 MaxSpeed: 339.187988 (65.124) PreStrafe: 274.063720 Strafes: 8 Sync: 8
DCJ Distance: 261.479919 Maxspeed: 334.865661 (39.803) Prestrafe: (274.1) (283.1) 295.061798 Strafes: 5 Sync: 83
Prestrafe Sync: 91
1 10.576 0.000 15.2 100
2 10.349 0.732 19.4 92
3 7.255 1.562 15.2 90
4 7.487 1.238 16.6 83
5 4.134 0.154 33.3 50
..................................................
Prestrafe before ducking: 274.153
Prestrafe after 1st duck: 283.107
Prestrafe before jumping: 295.061
thats really amazing for me
Please log in to post replies.