Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 428 of 676
Ft.skY21/02/2012 14:52

wils omgg
dont understand how i should do strafes on cj
I`ve only 266-268 stat with 289-293 pre and with 66+ gain

ivansky21/02/2012 20:36

Originally posted by akseon
255.000000
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612724102091112148/5C433F4762386A7C8858232A5AAB917CB1071ECD/


challenge accepted
http://i40.tinypic.com/167jpsz.jpg (3 months ago i dont play anymore) :D

wils21/02/2012 21:35

Originally posted by Ft.skY
wils omgg
dont understand how i should do strafes on cj
I`ve only 266-268 stat with 289-293 pre and with 66+ gain

me neither, lucked the shit out of that one haha!

SzczupaK22/02/2012 05:37

WJ Distance: 272.496398 Maxspeed: 355.365936 (55.494) Prestrafe: 299.871398 Strafes: 5 Sync: 90

good 5 strafe? :S

scrap3R`22/02/2012 14:50

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

SBJ Distance: 247.092620 Maxspeed: 343.849884 (44.506) Prestrafe: 299.343322 Strafes: 4 Sync: 79
1 17.830 0.000 22.9 100
2 12.943 0.724 23.7 87
3 9.560 0.752 17.7 91
4 4.171 0.748 35.6 54
http://oi41.tinypic.com/5lp6hj.jpg

ivansky22/02/2012 15:44

what is so funny?

http://tynipic.com/images/cqs1329931548z.JPG wow

PU9makerrecord holder22/02/2012 20:14

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/487750912191435280/791BA09C6A7755FDC48534D887024E0A7097A564/

why cant i get a good edge omg.. fuck it

propanelj record holder23/02/2012 00:02

Originally posted by PU9maker
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/487750912191435280/791BA09C6A7755FDC48534D887024E0A7097A564/

why cant i get a good edge omg.. fuck it


youll get it soon for sure :o thats sum sick stats

staNioN`23/02/2012 06:35

http://steamcommunity.com/id/staNioN-1337/screenshot/487750912200866577?tab=public
Finally :D

Ft.skY23/02/2012 18:01

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1202/00/faed1f3d5991.jpg
Finally!!!!

propanelj record holder23/02/2012 20:03

Originally posted by Ft.skY
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1202/00/faed1f3d5991.jpg
Finally!!!!

gj :D

Nubby-_-23/02/2012 20:53(edited 23/02/2012 20:53)

Distance: 258.751244 MaxSpeed: 345.363433 (69.094) PreStrafe: 276.268798 Strafes: 9 Sync: 88

Fail :(

musaka23/02/2012 21:25

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Distance: 258.751244 MaxSpeed: 345.363433 (69.094) PreStrafe: 276.268798 Strafes: 9 Sync: 88

Fail :(

ok

Duff133723/02/2012 21:41

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Distance: 258.751244 MaxSpeed: 345.363433 (69.094) PreStrafe: 276.268798 Strafes: 9 Sync: 88

Fail :(

100aa?

propanelj record holder23/02/2012 21:47(edited 24/02/2012 00:06)

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Distance: 258.751244 MaxSpeed: 345.363433 (69.094) PreStrafe: 276.268798 Strafes: 9 Sync: 88

Fail :(

seems legit

---
scout always give you such funny stats
Distance: 238.630783 MaxSpeed: 347.098510 (73.164) PreStrafe: 273.934020 Strafes: 8 Sync: 91

WOOFix24/02/2012 02:38

I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

|Hunter|24/02/2012 11:36

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

propanelj record holder24/02/2012 14:16

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/488876812135556927 random sbj

Page 428 of 676

Please log in to post replies.