Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 429 of 676
WOOFix24/02/2012 15:09

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...


Ok my bad !

Duff133724/02/2012 15:47

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

screen or demo pls...

propanelj record holder24/02/2012 17:20

was with 297pre i see now. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/632980588392082014/?tab=public

madekb124/02/2012 18:05

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/470862413614662017/6E8D833D5DC87DC88F5C5A999B1649FC4F6C199D/ sbj record

akse24/02/2012 18:29

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

I did 250.x with 298.1 pre

staNioN`24/02/2012 19:36

Originally posted by DeathClaw
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/488876812135556927 random sbj

omg DeathClaw , ur Backward MASTA :))

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/kzltweirdjumps0000.png/ :(

Harley25/02/2012 03:20

Why le sadface?! :D

Alphaz25/02/2012 07:34

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

I did 250.x with 298.1 pre

I didnt do anything special but wanted to continue quoting HAHA xD

DarkstyleR25/02/2012 11:06

- nympho - today is the day. Go jump 257 bl

Duff133725/02/2012 12:21

Originally posted by Alphaz
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

I did 250.x with 298.1 pre

I didnt do anything special but wanted to continue quoting HAHA xD

LOL

scrap3R`25/02/2012 14:16

i did it :o
http://oi43.tinypic.com/44br5.jpg

fBH25/02/2012 15:20

257.1lj
268.4 cj
248.7bj

gekks25/02/2012 16:07

learning dcj :T
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/488877103907445083/1496225EC7E904A1D9A0C59308A731938DD2C8B0/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/488877103907676927/CCADE31BE5D611F451D337E4B762E196A9B1F6DE/

propanelj record holder25/02/2012 18:07

this one was fun, few days ago
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/506891178577872506?tab=public

memekrecord holder25/02/2012 20:57(edited 25/02/2012 22:43)

Well, here's my very latest screens.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5104/kzlongjumps20004.png
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5761/kzlongjumps20002.png I think meh rec.

btw. WakO check your pm!

/quit

Duff133725/02/2012 21:23

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vlad2009ua/screenshot/452848338790631542?tab=public O_O left pre

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/488877103914716594

m4r1o25/02/2012 22:01

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

I did 250.x with 298.1 pre

I did 263.x with bug

Duff133725/02/2012 22:02

Originally posted by m4r1o
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
I was kinda shocked by the prestrafe :

BJ Distance: 241.480346 Maxspeed: 340.682800 (44.727) Prestrafe: 295.954925 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86

If only I had done 299 pre -_-

I did 240 with 285 pre...

i did 248,1 w 296pre

I did 250.x with 298.1 pre

I did 263.x with bug

:D

Page 429 of 676

Please log in to post replies.