Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 432 of 676
WqkO29/02/2012 20:15

Remember to save your best fails for Failicious 3 !!

~ 50 days left ! ;)

- nympho -29/02/2012 20:16

Originally posted by Vo1cE
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505765945409741523/1D937A5814B44EE5EE34CE51371B305B9F3B665E/
this is not bugged :D new ljrec

yes it's bugged, this is a nd stats, 99% of nd stats are bugged unless they are not landed, so u can never be sure about how much exactly is its currency.

propanelj record holder29/02/2012 21:37(edited 29/02/2012 21:38)

Originally posted by Vo1cE
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505765945409741523/1D937A5814B44EE5EE34CE51371B305B9F3B665E/
this is not bugged :D new ljrec

its probably rly bugged

FLP29/02/2012 23:16

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by trAnce /R/
5 min after break ;D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048288886022

the first one who did it with knife, gj

EDIT: old but gold http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560917820986337412/66C1BA6B0649DE84A8B743224828417EB15FF77B/

...
de_mo

if i dont have it u can not believe me ;)

I do belive you but this is one of the best stats I ever saw so I would like to have demo of it

WqkO29/02/2012 23:36

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by trAnce /R/
5 min after break ;D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048288886022

the first one who did it with knife, gj

EDIT: old but gold http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560917820986337412/66C1BA6B0649DE84A8B743224828417EB15FF77B/

...
de_mo

if i dont have it u can not believe me ;)

I do belive you but this is one of the best stats I ever saw so I would like to have demo of it

So do I ! :D

latlED01/03/2012 02:19

254lj 269pre http://www.bildites.lv/images/8ewnhcvdq69hyq4qv7ab.bmp

musaka01/03/2012 05:36

Originally posted by latlED
254lj 269pre http://www.bildites.lv/images/8ewnhcvdq69hyq4qv7ab.bmp

nope

Alphaz01/03/2012 06:49(edited 01/03/2012 06:50)

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by latlED
254lj 269pre http://www.bildites.lv/images/8ewnhcvdq69hyq4qv7ab.bmp

nope


Not a bugged one i think. Enough good strafes and nice airtime and still not that much (poss 255,5~ with 270.0).

NEET*01/03/2012 09:40

Originally posted by Vo1cE
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505765945409741523/1D937A5814B44EE5EE34CE51371B305B9F3B665E/
this is not bugged :D new ljrec

your sleeve, knife skin name?
upload please.

staNioN`01/03/2012 09:58

Originally posted by NEET*
Originally posted by Vo1cE
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505765945409741523/1D937A5814B44EE5EE34CE51371B305B9F3B665E/
this is not bugged :D new ljrec

your sleeve, knife skin name?
upload please.

this is my models pack
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wy8a9w
enjoy :)

trAnce /R/01/03/2012 11:08

273 wj block 1st geek day :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048314623073/?

did it for 10 min :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048314625148/?

Alphaz01/03/2012 12:07

oh come on trancer, go for this fking 257 block i dont want to see cheater as a top1 >_<

akse01/03/2012 12:54

Originally posted by Alphaz
oh come on trancer, go for this fking 257 block i dont want to see cheater as a top1 >_<

propanelj record holder01/03/2012 13:28

Originally posted by Alphaz
oh come on trancer, go for this fking 257 block i dont want to see cheater as a top1 >_<

DarkstyleR01/03/2012 13:38(edited 01/03/2012 13:45)

Originally posted by m4r1o
2 years ago before FreestyleR's 257 lj block. V0unch was made movie of Free 254 block with 5 strafes. But everybody have thought that it seems cheated and v0nch has just deleted that movie. Then FreestyleR have made 255 block lj with 5 strafes. I will find it and upload itself here.

P.S I found vounch`s movie on Free`s 254 block lj with 5 strafes
For unfortune it is in vbox7 and it will lag on people out of Bulgaria but i will send link: http://vbox7.com/play:af51d491



Too bad he stoped playing. The best jumper out there (well after me :D) Heres another new (I think) movie about his jumps: http://vbox7.com/play:9bda151866 When you first see it wont start like a kz movie but be patient D: BTW watch it its pretty awesome

fashioNz01/03/2012 15:21

omg trancer!

NEET*01/03/2012 15:29

Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by NEET*
Originally posted by Vo1cE
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505765945409741523/1D937A5814B44EE5EE34CE51371B305B9F3B665E/
this is not bugged :D new ljrec

your sleeve, knife skin name?
upload please.

this is my models pack
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wy8a9w
enjoy :)

thank you :)

gj trancer!
btw http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/kzlongjumps20000j.png/

latlED01/03/2012 21:01

Originally posted by Alphaz
Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by latlED
254lj 269pre http://www.bildites.lv/images/8ewnhcvdq69hyq4qv7ab.bmp

nope


Not a bugged one i think. Enough good strafes and nice airtime and still not that much (poss 255,5~ with 270.0).

I allways detect if its bugged by loss, here i have 0 loss on last strafe, so dont think its bugged.

musaka01/03/2012 21:10(edited 01/03/2012 21:11)

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by Alphaz
Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by latlED
254lj 269pre http://www.bildites.lv/images/8ewnhcvdq69hyq4qv7ab.bmp

nope


Not a bugged one i think. Enough good strafes and nice airtime and still not that much (poss 255,5~ with 270.0).

I allways detect if its bugged by loss, here i have 0 loss on last strafe, so dont think its bugged.

the stats is noduck,so dont count it as a 254

also 255lj with 270 pre http://i39.tinypic.com/21l91cg.jpg

Page 432 of 676

Please log in to post replies.