Sticky
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/506891845337806351/?tab=public mjeh
second time
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766033472683125/EC947351E5A8E79910EAB77BCF5F28D3F25CA181/
:)
Originally posted by Vo1cEsecond time
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766033472683125/EC947351E5A8E79910EAB77BCF5F28D3F25CA181/
:)
haha you did it my friend :D
OMG 3rd Time ! <3 :D
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766033481123735/101B48CD04F9E15E25780E8AB86ACB71C1CA6341/
Originally posted by Vo1cEOMG 3rd Time ! <3 :D
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766033481123735/101B48CD04F9E15E25780E8AB86ACB71C1CA6341/
Nice strafes, now go for 256.
go 256
and yay 800posts x)
best fails for 1 day on 248 sbj
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524158510/9B5E2737F26B641DD3403C9ACD6CC42825FEBA60/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524164109/ACA63E758CF2BA01E6F52E007D942DC80680366C/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524162959/9B93896B39AE142977FC155504EFF73CF8CB72E8/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524162055/16E269A9CDA53FC911FB80C95EF38414B96282BE/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524159813/CAA6EF47766D2664B69AFD1DCC80401FE5DB18F5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524165439/F64CBD7099750BC2A4B1A4C40709C2FF5B7C3396/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524166374/8AF751140271AE13DD317EF85C6FC9043D8E9F74/ 249 fail
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248524160949/85ED33DBA6EC55AA686628BC7BAD2BD80B990E7B/ 248 x2 fails
damn i have to geek
KabeN use strafesimulator or new xhack I think, and eDark cant find it y?)
its 254x2 did not appear the second time jumps, the first is gone :I
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mstrcgr/screenshot/524906243867113830/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mstrcgr/screenshot/524906243867128503/?
n1 dx, now 255x2! ;)
Originally posted by proppanhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/506891845337806351/?tab=public mjeh
whats so special about this?I know.Absolutely nothing.Why do you keep posting sh*t?considering the fact that you've made 257+stats?
Originally posted by musakaOriginally posted by proppanhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/506891845337806351/?tab=public mjeh
whats so special about this?I know.Absolutely nothing.Why do you keep posting sh*t?considering the fact that you've made 257+stats?
cuz my awsomeness is totaly gone :)) im feeling like a newcomer nowadays
Originally posted by proppann1 dx, now 255x2! ;)
i have this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-KJVKDHWEU, I find it hard to get it again. :(
Originally posted by dx^Originally posted by proppann1 dx, now 255x2! ;)
i have this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-KJVKDHWEU, I find it hard to get it again. :(
oh, ye, i totaly forgot you had 255x2 x) my brain is failing me again :D
screens from today :DS<
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054262159 (landed + real stats about 256.5 imo cuz of big loss)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054263350
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054269202
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054271073 21th 255 block (too lazy to put 22-31 screens XD)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054270174 (MAXSPEED REC :D)
-low pre-
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054264098 (LOOL :O)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/486625647054271870 (256 on 270 :D)
All jumps on one BIIIGG 1h+ demo XD
crazy lol :S
finally - http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048358716063/?
wj stats rec - http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048358732757/?
trying 274 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned_profile/screenshot/470863048358809252
this is a sign that i need a new keyboard http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/506892105043885204 -__-
how about to post demos instead of uncertain pictures that contains stats but nothing proven if it's legal or not. (?)
Please log in to post replies.