Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 482 of 676
NEET*06/06/2012 18:46(edited 06/06/2012 18:50)

Originally posted by KyU.K
55th ? U MUST BE FUCKING CRAZY, Y U NO GO 256 DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE


Don't swear.
I am busy with one thing and another.
so, difficult to improve my kz.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/2011091100001n.jpg/ 1rd 256

and succeed 3rd time until now.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #206/06/2012 22:07

Epic landing man. :D

GRAMMY06/06/2012 23:43

Distance: 236.344802 MaxSpeed: 345.608459 (71.152) PreStrafe: 274.455688 Strafes: 7 Sync: 87

propanelj record holder07/06/2012 01:15

273 really hates me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918290832
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918288695/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918286037/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918284011/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918313494/?
or what do you think? :|

memekrecord holder07/06/2012 02:32

Originally posted by proppan
273 really hates me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918290832
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918288695/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918286037/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918284011/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918313494/?
or what do you think? :|

Don't give up, one more day and you'll get it! :up:

Alphaz07/06/2012 03:53

Originally posted by NEET*
Originally posted by KyU.K
55th ? U MUST BE FUCKING CRAZY, Y U NO GO 256 DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE


Don't swear.
I am busy with one thing and another.
so, difficult to improve my kz.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/2011091100001n.jpg/ 1rd 256

and succeed 3rd time until now.


i wish i would have your jumpoff on 258 block lol...

NEET*07/06/2012 13:08

@shNz, Alphaz :D

madekb107/06/2012 13:38

Originally posted by proppan
273 really hates me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918290832
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918288695/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918286037/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918284011/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918313494/?
or what do you think? :|

wow..

EasyUp07/06/2012 16:02

Originally posted by proppan
273 really hates me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918290832
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918288695/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918286037/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918284011/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862918313494/?
or what do you think? :|


I would say that you need to go to 274 block.
When you'll land 273 with 274.7 stats, you'll regret, that you werent on 274 block. Maybe luck is on your side today.

dx^07/06/2012 16:51

^ Surely go straight to the 274 proppan, who does not know the fate knocks on your door today

propanelj record holder08/06/2012 01:05(edited 08/06/2012 02:12)

some fails on 274 :/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402984297464/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993430520/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993450486/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993473684/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993480706/?
and why not at a cute headshot http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402991847310/?

-> this one made me sad http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402994700933

kabeN08/06/2012 02:37

Originally posted by proppan
some fails on 274 :/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402984297464/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993430520/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993450486/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993473684/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993480706/?
and why not at a cute headshot http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402991847310/?

-> this one made me sad http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402994700933


Omg you are crazy man-.-'
Maybe you will do it tomorow;p
GL

xxlooq08/06/2012 14:39

-link- 271 mscj! fast no block =(

fashioNz08/06/2012 22:09

Originally posted by proppan
some fails on 274 :/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402984297464/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993430520/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993450486/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993473684/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993480706/?
and why not at a cute headshot http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402991847310/?

-> this one made me sad http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402994700933


Omg!

wils08/06/2012 22:49

Done like 50pcs of 296 pres the last couple of days.
Printed some of them, others not.
Check steam profile if u like. But pre is damn easy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wilsalot/screenshots/

propanelj record holder09/06/2012 03:01

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403015903422/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403015898292/? landed 7str rec
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403015901180/? 255block again

musaka09/06/2012 04:06

Originally posted by wils
Done like 50pcs of 296 pres the last couple of days.
Printed some of them, others not.
Check steam profile if u like. But pre is damn easy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wilsalot/screenshots/

cmon man,fix those strafes and rape

3bRk^09/06/2012 14:07

Originally posted by proppan
some fails on 274 :/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402984297464/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993430520/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993450486/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993473684/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402993480706/?
and why not at a cute headshot http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402991847310/?

-> this one made me sad http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958402994700933

omg, amazing

aftermatch-_-10/06/2012 09:04(edited 10/06/2012 09:59)

I haven't been jumping for like an year or maybe more, got a new mouse and shit and never actually tried it. Have been playing pcw for quite some time now, but I tried a few longjumps and here's the result
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534676113/D6DE6A08E035E78F6C5B66DC71D9723F635A7F94/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534710268/9DAFAE2956EB0C6B4248BCA9F892350B6D757DBF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534718780/2EEBDCDAED321F5F5F3BF1452DFD4C29311527C1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534730416/97CDC39E34B914B13AC1F87CF718C4F390C34546/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534738718/F6F6598539971C81D13D8B0B40E7DB3F2A549CF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534748690/29DA7276742E1D389EE8086AFA5B85396928D7EE/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534753661/CB34875A3BC363F83D36006B336DF67C3536A846/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534759730/D6B14369832E47EFCE4C9E51A3EA49B0E65CACF1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534767318/3607F71C62F8873B13E17C4EB5D5E3E901DFE010/ I like this one :D it's not bugged by the way, got dem with the strafestats
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534782415/B01195C0F56CF52439E0A61984537E13F5602EE2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534792576/C2FAFEBC7A0D9C8345195F13C3257A391BEA85A0/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534800014/0357EAAF78FCE4E46B46EE01E17A82B0CCD3E7AE/
I suck at ducking yea :D Did the 255 tho
P.S. Don't hate I know the standards are quite high now but I just wanted to share this
edit : found an old one too http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559786361957764560/EE21A444A6CD4E7052C683F37E435F81855EF9BC/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559782500761789909/C97E629F24E6B43C17A8C43C430B059470F5A040/

propanelj record holder10/06/2012 14:23

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
I haven't been jumping for like an year or maybe more, got a new mouse and shit and never actually tried it. Have been playing pcw for quite some time now, but I tried a few longjumps and here's the result
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534676113/D6DE6A08E035E78F6C5B66DC71D9723F635A7F94/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534710268/9DAFAE2956EB0C6B4248BCA9F892350B6D757DBF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534718780/2EEBDCDAED321F5F5F3BF1452DFD4C29311527C1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534730416/97CDC39E34B914B13AC1F87CF718C4F390C34546/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534738718/F6F6598539971C81D13D8B0B40E7DB3F2A549CF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534748690/29DA7276742E1D389EE8086AFA5B85396928D7EE/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534753661/CB34875A3BC363F83D36006B336DF67C3536A846/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534759730/D6B14369832E47EFCE4C9E51A3EA49B0E65CACF1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534767318/3607F71C62F8873B13E17C4EB5D5E3E901DFE010/ I like this one :D it's not bugged by the way, got dem with the strafestats
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534782415/B01195C0F56CF52439E0A61984537E13F5602EE2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534792576/C2FAFEBC7A0D9C8345195F13C3257A391BEA85A0/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534800014/0357EAAF78FCE4E46B46EE01E17A82B0CCD3E7AE/
I suck at ducking yea :D Did the 255 tho
P.S. Don't hate I know the standards are quite high now but I just wanted to share this
edit : found an old one too http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559786361957764560/EE21A444A6CD4E7052C683F37E435F81855EF9BC/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559782500761789909/C97E629F24E6B43C17A8C43C430B059470F5A040/

quite impressive actually

Page 482 of 676

Please log in to post replies.