Sticky
Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 483 of 676
FLP10/06/2012 21:32
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-I haven't been jumping for like an year or maybe more, got a new mouse and shit and never actually tried it. Have been playing pcw for quite some time now, but I tried a few longjumps and here's the result
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534676113/D6DE6A08E035E78F6C5B66DC71D9723F635A7F94/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534710268/9DAFAE2956EB0C6B4248BCA9F892350B6D757DBF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534718780/2EEBDCDAED321F5F5F3BF1452DFD4C29311527C1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534730416/97CDC39E34B914B13AC1F87CF718C4F390C34546/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534738718/F6F6598539971C81D13D8B0B40E7DB3F2A549CF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534748690/29DA7276742E1D389EE8086AFA5B85396928D7EE/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534753661/CB34875A3BC363F83D36006B336DF67C3536A846/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534759730/D6B14369832E47EFCE4C9E51A3EA49B0E65CACF1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534767318/3607F71C62F8873B13E17C4EB5D5E3E901DFE010/ I like this one :D it's not bugged by the way, got dem with the strafestats
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534782415/B01195C0F56CF52439E0A61984537E13F5602EE2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534792576/C2FAFEBC7A0D9C8345195F13C3257A391BEA85A0/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534800014/0357EAAF78FCE4E46B46EE01E17A82B0CCD3E7AE/
I suck at ducking yea :D Did the 255 tho
P.S. Don't hate I know the standards are quite high now but I just wanted to share this
edit : found an old one too http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559786361957764560/EE21A444A6CD4E7052C683F37E435F81855EF9BC/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559782500761789909/C97E629F24E6B43C17A8C43C430B059470F5A040/
you still own,show us your uber count jumps :D
FLP10/06/2012 21:33
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-I haven't been jumping for like an year or maybe more, got a new mouse and shit and never actually tried it. Have been playing pcw for quite some time now, but I tried a few longjumps and here's the result
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534676113/D6DE6A08E035E78F6C5B66DC71D9723F635A7F94/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534710268/9DAFAE2956EB0C6B4248BCA9F892350B6D757DBF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534718780/2EEBDCDAED321F5F5F3BF1452DFD4C29311527C1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534730416/97CDC39E34B914B13AC1F87CF718C4F390C34546/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534738718/F6F6598539971C81D13D8B0B40E7DB3F2A549CF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534748690/29DA7276742E1D389EE8086AFA5B85396928D7EE/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534753661/CB34875A3BC363F83D36006B336DF67C3536A846/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534759730/D6B14369832E47EFCE4C9E51A3EA49B0E65CACF1/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534767318/3607F71C62F8873B13E17C4EB5D5E3E901DFE010/ I like this one :D it's not bugged by the way, got dem with the strafestats
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534782415/B01195C0F56CF52439E0A61984537E13F5602EE2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534792576/C2FAFEBC7A0D9C8345195F13C3257A391BEA85A0/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560944004534800014/0357EAAF78FCE4E46B46EE01E17A82B0CCD3E7AE/
I suck at ducking yea :D Did the 255 tho
P.S. Don't hate I know the standards are quite high now but I just wanted to share this
edit : found an old one too http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559786361957764560/EE21A444A6CD4E7052C683F37E435F81855EF9BC/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559782500761789909/C97E629F24E6B43C17A8C43C430B059470F5A040/
you still own,show us your uber count jumps :)
shNz
10/06/2012 22:28
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2nixrb4.jpg
Personal rec.
fashioNz11/06/2012 18:22
Originally posted by shnzhttp://oi45.tinypic.com/2nixrb4.jpg
Personal rec.
not bad
Alphaz11/06/2012 23:28
Originally posted by proppani rly hate my worthless duck timing -_- http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862873268894
other noobshit
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862872740529/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862872744584/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862872725526/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578957862873305845
Did you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
xERAU;*11/06/2012 23:37
Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
propane
12/06/2012 03:17
Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
ouch
musaka12/06/2012 03:38
Originally posted by xERAU;*Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
the duck doesn't give 20.......
Phantometry12/06/2012 08:15
Originally posted by musakaOriginally posted by xERAU;*Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
the duck doesn't give 20.......
this
FLP12/06/2012 10:21
Originally posted by musakaOriginally posted by xERAU;*Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
the duck doesn't give 20.......
I really don't understand why people are posting no duck stats
aLANbb12/06/2012 12:00
btw, how tall is cs player in units when you stand normally, and when you're ducking?
Alphaz12/06/2012 13:45
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by musakaOriginally posted by xERAU;*Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
the duck doesn't give 20.......
I really don't understand why people are posting no duck stats
In this thread you dont have to understand, you can post and watch other's people stats.
I never post no duck stats, just wanted to show it cuz its pretty amazing + wanted to say something about ducktime.
Even if it isnt exactly 20 units, for sure its not 19 also. So i can be sure its 275+, well i dont care i did 275 stats 4 times already :P
random 12/06/2012 19:34
http://www.bildites.lv/images/me1jy9ol7sxhsm8uq0b9.bmp
FLP12/06/2012 21:11
Originally posted by AlphazOriginally posted by FLPOriginally posted by musakaOriginally posted by xERAU;*Originally posted by AlphazDid you say your ducktime is worthless?
What about mine then, man...
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204773745158/EA8552E4147FBE904487B5E6F2597346A8BC882C/
WTF 276 weirdjump??!?!
the duck doesn't give 20.......
I really don't understand why people are posting no duck stats
In this thread you dont have to understand, you can post and watch other's people stats.
I never post no duck stats, just wanted to show it cuz its pretty amazing + wanted to say something about ducktime.
Even if it isnt exactly 20 units, for sure its not 19 also. So i can be sure its 275+, well i dont care i did 275 stats 4 times already :P
good for you,just to be clear I wasn't just referring to your stats
propane
12/06/2012 22:02
boredom and sync
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403094169271/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403096258891/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403096262316/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578958403096264880/?
Alphaz13/06/2012 00:39(edited 13/06/2012 00:40)
Originally posted by Alphazwell i dont care i did 275 stats 4 times already :P
http://piclair.com/ei9pr
5th time XDD
wr wr wr
now i agree, XJ ADD WJ SECTION OMG...
0.994 landing ---> pissed off...
273 too ez just had to geek edge and wait for 299 pre :D
274 soon LOL..
xERAU;*13/06/2012 00:56
sick alphaz, hope to see sick shit from you on falicious 3 :DD
DeathClaw
13/06/2012 01:53
gg alphaz
buh13/06/2012 07:25
n1 Alphaz
FLP13/06/2012 09:59
gj Alphaz and go for 274
Page 483 of 676
Please log in to post replies.