Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 520 of 676
Phantometry16/09/2012 20:58

Originally posted by 2Dex
This weekend:
http://i46.tinypic.com/34o3rf6.jpg - bugged 100%,but still :D
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zw2fyf.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2n9ayrq.jpg - Record landed
http://i47.tinypic.com/205z41j.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2lmmji1.jpg maybe lame for you guys,but its my personal rec :)
http://i50.tinypic.com/5eiaag.jpg my fifth 255x2 block
http://i46.tinypic.com/6iejqt.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/wryn36.jpg

Demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vqgwxb - some of the 257's
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w7ap9h - 274.3 wj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l476vu - 255x2_lj_2Dex5


OMG OMG OMG
Welcome back dude!
Hope you will rape 257 block too !

propanelj record holder16/09/2012 22:39

have a look at this sw madness
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/902100723110559275/2B9C3A78D088632DCD6BAA14C853B1419AA4AB59/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/902100723110586354/678F29AEE438D3FC3A4C860D75F1D750F0C8C713/
I know 1st screen is bugged but had another fail on about same stats that weren't but the demo is bugged if someone knows what this means
"
WARNING! Demo had bogus number of directory entries!
>
BUILD 4554 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server"

wils16/09/2012 23:36(edited 16/09/2012 23:37)

Nice one guys.
But its shocking that even i have jumped longer with 6strafes than 2Dex haha!

I was jumping 5min randomly the other day, got that 268+ with ez. ragequitted bcuz of boringness.
And it seems like i make up new words here...

And the grammar is so bad, i deserve punishments. *create new words "

~krater~17/09/2012 13:33

I have serious problem if propane could answer me I will aprisiate that (sorry for english I am from Bosnia :) )
Question is like this
When I am doing lj i have gain 70+ and maxspeed for lj 345 sometimes 350+ but problem is that when I made 350 maxspeed i long jump just 254?? dafuq :D wtf is that shet I will wait for answer
BEY FUCKERS

Kkassu17/09/2012 14:48

Krater, Same :D:D

aLANbb17/09/2012 18:20

Originally posted by ~krater~
I have serious problem if propane could answer me I will aprisiate that (sorry for english I am from Bosnia :) )
Question is like this
When I am doing lj i have gain 70+ and maxspeed for lj 345 sometimes 350+ but problem is that when I made 350 maxspeed i long jump just 254?? dafuq :D wtf is that shet I will wait for answer
BEY FUCKERS


its not about gain, its about airtime..

~krater~17/09/2012 18:25

Hmm ok but some players told me if I do narrow strafes I will do much lj o.O

propanelj record holder17/09/2012 18:54

as long as you can control the airtime so you dont have a enormous 1st strafe it should be good,

some cool stuff from last 2 days
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112294 257_v3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112351
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112384 idk if its good :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112704 rec stats w/ 4 strafes
fails on 248 sbj
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112873 1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113167 2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113338 3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113552 4
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113649 5
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113761 6
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113833 7 best one
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113906 8
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113996 9
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114174 10
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114326 11
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114403 12

2Dex Tournament #217/09/2012 23:32

Originally posted by DeathClaw
some cool stuff from last 2 days
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112294 257_v3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112351
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112384 idk if its good :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112704 rec stats w/ 4 strafes
fails on 248 sbj
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112873 1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113167 2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113338 3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113552 4
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113649 5
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113761 6
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113833 7 best one
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113906 8
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113996 9
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114174 10
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114326 11
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114403 12


You are imba :D
gl with 248 bhop and 245 hj :)

Sebas18/09/2012 00:00

awesome deathclaw gj :)

wils18/09/2012 01:04

deatchclaw lol.

After a break, i did some cjs yesterday. And today. And all i can say, my strafes are so damn good!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97111768&insideModal=1
check last jump ;>

~krater~18/09/2012 10:30

deathcalkw is crazy

random Tournament #318/09/2012 10:48

WILS DAT PRE :O

akse18/09/2012 13:14

good luck with 248, dc, you will land it if you wont give up, no doubt :)

ouch :/ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97254169

Kkassu18/09/2012 16:17

Just Awesome, Ill wait till u take over the wr :D:D

random Tournament #318/09/2012 16:37

lol last jump http://i46.tinypic.com/126338x.jpg

memekrecord holder18/09/2012 18:46

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eci4y1
3rd 267 + funny fail @ 265 :D

random Tournament #318/09/2012 19:33

Originally posted by memek
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eci4y1
3rd 267 + funny fail @ 265 :D

is it easier to put just screen, no one gonna watch demos ...

Page 520 of 676

Please log in to post replies.