Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 521 of 676
Sebas18/09/2012 20:31

http://imageshack.us/a/img88/3876/kzlongjumps20279.png ms

fashioNz18/09/2012 20:54

Originally posted by DeathClaw
some cool stuff from last 2 days
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112294 257_v3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112351
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112384 idk if its good :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112704 rec stats w/ 4 strafes
fails on 248 sbj
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97112873 1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113167 2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113338 3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113552 4
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113649 5
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113761 6
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113833 7 best one
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113906 8
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97113996 9
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114174 10
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114326 11
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97114403 12


MONSTER!

memekrecord holder18/09/2012 23:56

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by memek
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eci4y1
3rd 267 + funny fail @ 265 :D

is it easier to put just screen, no one gonna watch demos ...

Yeah ofc it's easier, but the demo is an 'irrefutable' proof. If you are too lazy to watch it, your loss. :)

Sebas19/09/2012 03:08

272 dcj prestrafe 295 http://imageshack.us/a/img836/5992/kzlongjumps20281.png

aLANbb19/09/2012 10:01

wow, nice stuff indeed, sebastian! keep it going:)

akse19/09/2012 10:02

Originally posted by defusion
lol last jump http://i46.tinypic.com/126338x.jpg

done like 100 times in 2011-2012

~krater~19/09/2012 14:21

http://postimage.org/image/3kouic16h/ 1 fail :@
http://postimage.org/image/a3ffu10bv/ 2 fail :@

This 2 jump is porblem that I ahve enormous maxspeed but litlle longjumped!And 90% of u will think taht this is scirtp 255 lj but it's not I just got luck!

propanelj record holder19/09/2012 14:24

Originally posted by ~krater~
http://postimage.org/image/3kouic16h/ 1 fail :@
http://postimage.org/image/a3ffu10bv/ 2 fail :@

This 2 jump is porblem that I ahve enormous maxspeed but litlle longjumped!And 90% of u will think taht this is scirtp 255 lj but it's not I just got luck!

well its because 100aa is retarded

~krater~19/09/2012 14:45

Hmm retarded jump me or stats? :D

propanelj record holder19/09/2012 15:23

Originally posted by ~krater~
Hmm retarded jump me or stats? :D

100aa itself is retarded with it comes to stats and distances, My friend for example did 257-258ljstats with 359maxspeed, and 259 with 340

~krater~19/09/2012 16:01

:O Some players told me that rayish have best stats for lj I will buy steam in next 2 days and I will see is that true

random Tournament #319/09/2012 16:08

krater they have default XJ stats, whit another colors, btw don't jump on 100aa lj's its usseles, or don't put screen whit (100aa stuff), cuz its XJ=KZ, KZ=10aa

~krater~19/09/2012 19:01

I've played kreedz for 1 year then I stop and start playing hns(100aa) on serbian servers and others......Here is my yt chanell u can see that ;) and some kz jumps ;) I just can't now stop playing hns I play it 2 years :(

~krater~19/09/2012 19:19

http://www.youtube.com/user/volumevolume96?feature=mhee visit me :D

propanelj record holder19/09/2012 22:06

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97539316 duckpls
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97539349 jumpoffpls

kitek20/09/2012 07:54

akseon gl with 249 sbj (?)

~krater~20/09/2012 13:36

Originally posted by proppan
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97539316 duckpls
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97539349 jumpoffpls


Madafaka pro :)

Ft.skY20/09/2012 18:44

Originally posted by kitEEEEEK
akseon gl with 249 sbj (?)


T_T

akse21/09/2012 07:34

Originally posted by kitEEEEEK
akseon gl with 249 sbj (?)

Sorry dude, i have quitted some months ago :)

alch121/09/2012 14:23

don't laugh, but:

LJ: 241.7
CJ: Less than 220 ;D
BJ: 232.1

Page 521 of 676

Please log in to post replies.