Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 568 of 676
FAME21/10/2013 22:20

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595891928414357332/38BF43236B0A3A3C519CA4363573C38E7F7205F9/

ivansky21/10/2013 22:28

good work

Fike22/10/2013 10:22

http://speedy.sh/hsgwP/Fike.rar

255 lj (deathclaw style ;D)
242 hj
and 268 dcj! HF! :D

rawerecord holder Tournament #124/10/2013 03:44

http://i.imgur.com/wtGYuaf.png

What a noob! But I'm always improving :)

kujac24/10/2013 10:10

Originally posted by mideARG
http://i.imgur.com/wtGYuaf.png

What a noob! But I'm always improving :)

If you keep jumping like that, you will hit the wall soon. You lost your gain at second strafe dude, try jumping 4 strafes, make sure your gain is at least 47>>. That sync you have is good, just make sure to even out every single strafe. A lot of people cut their 2-3 strafe, its in your head dude, but once you get that feeling of moving zigzag through the air, 250+ is peace of cake.

propanelj record holder24/10/2013 11:28

Originally posted by mideARG
http://i.imgur.com/wtGYuaf.png

What a noob! But I'm always improving :)

Improving but improvements can easily be made!

By the looks of the stats you posted It looks like you are making your strafes smaller and smaller towards the end of the jump, try keeping your strafes about as big as all of the others so you wont lose that extra maxspeed that you can get out

rawerecord holder Tournament #124/10/2013 16:52(edited 27/10/2013 01:07)

Yeah, a friend told me that, I will try with less strafes and more gain, but It's my first day jumping 245 easily, so I don't know how gonna be my progress. But thanks for the tips.

Edit 26/10:

http://i.imgur.com/ASoG0kb.png

Still trying to correct my airtimes, but happy with this stats.

220 block haha, I didn't want to fail.

2Dex Tournament #227/10/2013 13:55

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461834827/EDD77983845130ABCFBDDC9199B2E2F94C708A24/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461838503/85FBF5B0575C7E8BCBD15FFFED7E720B38A0019A/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461844197/FFB1B7B62B0ACFFBEF87880FABD7767528782770/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461847214/03C909085AE10B636B0E564623FE244417D68597/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461850177/3E983C2900EF8F8B842B40D62CF7BD74A8799744/ - so close

no duck & insane ms (for me)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461855676/9ECAAE1C6343F972B86D0F97DA1EE4A33536B037/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461859268/C45F1FD32927A3A5C79A2BEF98FF4D0BB5665826/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461862016/7D96EB0D35DDC1821F6306485B570AFF5C130DB4/

And finally v2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ijo3tt

mixer127/10/2013 14:24

Can't LJ more 252 :s
But 6 Strafes and sync over 80.

mixer127/10/2013 14:51

http://s020.radikal.ru/i715/1310/56/9559604c3809.png
http://s017.radikal.ru/i416/1310/73/aff3391c24f0.png
http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1310/a0/a000c1d44bbd.png
http://s019.radikal.ru/i642/1310/13/31a2247fb2d8.png
http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1310/27/8f8b92031141.png

What's wrong with me?

PEPPER~27/10/2013 15:57(edited 27/10/2013 15:58)

Originally posted by mixer1
http://s020.radikal.ru/i715/1310/56/9559604c3809.png
http://s017.radikal.ru/i416/1310/73/aff3391c24f0.png
http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1310/a0/a000c1d44bbd.png
http://s019.radikal.ru/i642/1310/13/31a2247fb2d8.png
http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1310/27/8f8b92031141.png

What's wrong with me?


Guess you should decrease the air time for each strafe and add 1-2 strafes?

Same problem for me, got 340ms, stil 252LJ

coke123456727/10/2013 16:20

Originally posted by 2Dex
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461834827/EDD77983845130ABCFBDDC9199B2E2F94C708A24/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461838503/85FBF5B0575C7E8BCBD15FFFED7E720B38A0019A/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461844197/FFB1B7B62B0ACFFBEF87880FABD7767528782770/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461847214/03C909085AE10B636B0E564623FE244417D68597/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461850177/3E983C2900EF8F8B842B40D62CF7BD74A8799744/ - so close

no duck & insane ms (for me)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461855676/9ECAAE1C6343F972B86D0F97DA1EE4A33536B037/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461859268/C45F1FD32927A3A5C79A2BEF98FF4D0BB5665826/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461862016/7D96EB0D35DDC1821F6306485B570AFF5C130DB4/

And finally v2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ijo3tt

Impressive!I think you can do 258lj if you play more!

propanelj record holder27/10/2013 16:29

Originally posted by 2Dex
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461834827/EDD77983845130ABCFBDDC9199B2E2F94C708A24/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461838503/85FBF5B0575C7E8BCBD15FFFED7E720B38A0019A/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461844197/FFB1B7B62B0ACFFBEF87880FABD7767528782770/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461847214/03C909085AE10B636B0E564623FE244417D68597/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461850177/3E983C2900EF8F8B842B40D62CF7BD74A8799744/ - so close

no duck & insane ms (for me)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461855676/9ECAAE1C6343F972B86D0F97DA1EE4A33536B037/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461859268/C45F1FD32927A3A5C79A2BEF98FF4D0BB5665826/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431461862016/7D96EB0D35DDC1821F6306485B570AFF5C130DB4/

And finally v2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ijo3tt

go for 245hj ;)

2Dex Tournament #227/10/2013 17:24(edited 28/10/2013 21:10)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468900226/00A071A3F580C4B6CF71F3B0797578FE7EA4732D/ - wtf
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468897839/3E9620BED56FED92DA42840BB1F13113C0229539/ - pre

nice misses
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468894540/90EEB036BE4FA1C714F583774F04E3B3631F38C1/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468891125/ACFA3DBA8356D7DD0699F9EB8AFDEFD158E3A5A4/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468887371/1AB35ACEE9FE9190A082D44F14D2D74877ABF186/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431468882855/536A0B089F3A230E30B68E13059FD3C60BE9691D/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431467478116/E15C1040045B24A5018E4A1656FFD288DCCBE7AA/

update:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431471228952/4E69DB27FF83FFF3B9683DB4810A6461BD7A68BB/

update v2 258 stats miss
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1046252431506781772/286C020ED7070257996601CC79CAED2BD13CCBDA/

FAME29/10/2013 11:38(edited 29/10/2013 12:56)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568793875818/E3414D392051E633CF0C325886E1BA6C1EAFB5AE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568793924439/9DE896876F283426F2A7C0CC3A8C7B2C3B9C3BC4/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568828552879/815621956CE83F6B01CF55B96DE44195571F8627/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568821580452/78630036BBF3B75452F92AA09A46F7D69ABC990B/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568828582920/803C8E8748CF7946496F1C29E80F0F6EC523B82B/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568832624109/DE01DD34A9590CAC78CC21A202FA1542CD616EAC/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568971516874/BC755EEB5061C0B2C4C0B6328B622052F00C608D/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568971537301/8B27FB06C3CD213C4F6701E83E1DD2597E8F63A6/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766568971573769/765492E1FEDBC2679B2EB43BB998986213065887/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594766569000422660/AD8B4C406A98E12083FCDFF7CC770C23EF64EC52/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594766569000688468/8E19CBD1E96853E361C8B459FBF0A9970DD58A99/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uq2fk0f9qwudhg/270x2_wj_fame.rar old 270x2 wj
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u75l7xw6vgaz079/269_wj_fame_4strafes.rar old 269 wj (4 strafes) with 268.986 distance

max3semne29/10/2013 16:44

257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

staNioN`29/10/2013 16:54

Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

OMG!
DEMO PLZ

max3semne29/10/2013 17:56

Originally posted by staNioN`
Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

OMG!
DEMO PLZ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emv50h HERE

2Dex Tournament #229/10/2013 18:13

Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

I hate you.Gj tho!

max3semne29/10/2013 18:34

Originally posted by 2Dex
Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

I hate you.Gj tho!

Ye, sorry bro.. :D and thank you :)

Page 568 of 676

Please log in to post replies.