Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 569 of 676
Brummbär29/10/2013 18:36

gj

propanelj record holder29/10/2013 22:19

Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

gjgj

memekrecord holder29/10/2013 23:45

Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

you deserved!

ivansky30/10/2013 01:51

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by max3semne
257 lj done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588

you deserved!

very nice semne :D

max3semne01/11/2013 22:38(edited 02/11/2013 23:52)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921278188468289935/AD99EDBC779FB1C58B1210BD558CB0F5EFA569F8/
Now I know, why this 256 block was easy. :D It was 232 block in real :D

-edit-
257.9 rec stat landed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191535965

rawerecord holder Tournament #103/11/2013 20:31

http://i.imgur.com/qt5LnzY.png

Jokkan03/11/2013 23:07

273dcj fail http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/741134203494695850/3C9836BD4FBAED71709E5034667CE91916967538/
so close :(

Sebas04/11/2013 03:59

old fail mcj http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191948884

~krater~04/11/2013 07:56

sebas you are back my frand? :D

DeathClawrecord holder Tournament #104/11/2013 17:14(edited 04/11/2013 21:32)

few random jumps
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192067743
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192067956
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192067885
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192129548 jof ftw

ivansky04/11/2013 23:26

1 year ago this was made - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/504695223082574490/EC82DCC3F09587F6DBD6452C62ADE6FB743DC3E6/
demo - http://www.sendspace.com/file/7chmlm

FLP05/11/2013 11:08

I was wondering what's the approximately max distance that you can get when you do after dcj(or mcj)?

propanelj record holder05/11/2013 11:33

Originally posted by FLP
I was wondering what's the approximately max distance that you can get when you do after dcj(or mcj)?

you mean like an afterjump except you do a dcj or mcj?

~krater~05/11/2013 14:51

with afterjump with knife you could get 260 but fucking hard almost inpossible :/

FLP05/11/2013 14:55

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by FLP
I was wondering what's the approximately max distance that you can get when you do after dcj(or mcj)?

you mean like an afterjump except you do a dcj or mcj?

yes

akse05/11/2013 15:37

kz_synergy_x http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542974636520527875/F7E16ECFBD373D3AB532360164EB382D391F6674/
kz_adventure http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468666426130295888/73C5D7145801E058AA9C2E713762132167A9DBCB/

spent 10 minutes on them both to do

Arion06/11/2013 00:16

http://laurentiuandrei.com/cs/2013-11-05_00001.jpg

rawerecord holder Tournament #106/11/2013 01:06

WeirdJump made a month ago
http://i.imgur.com/ayVwEe5.png

http://i.imgur.com/bkXE6VT.png

Sensitiv306/11/2013 07:40

Originally posted by FLP
I was wondering what's the approximately max distance that you can get when you do after dcj(or mcj)?

I guess 260 is pretty possible. But you can push the limits to 265

propanelj record holder06/11/2013 09:09

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by FLP
I was wondering what's the approximately max distance that you can get when you do after dcj(or mcj)?

you mean like an afterjump except you do a dcj or mcj?

yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOJpMjv_Jg something like this ill guess

Page 569 of 676

Please log in to post replies.