Sticky
good job g-Lp!
Another weekend, another 253 CJ block :D
http://i43.tinypic.com/hvvyac.jpg
I wonder how far I could geek that cj.
fails:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197127952
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197127963
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197127983
win:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197127999
sick 275 max3 nj!
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2jbwho9.jpg
fcking prestrafe, that could be a 250 :(
http://i.imgur.com/jnXO4ib.png
trying to jump well again. I can't jump 245 x3! :(
http://i.imgur.com/xpjHwci.png
http://i.imgur.com/xpjHwci.png
I miss my wide strafes
I also failed 250 cj 245 block 3 joff coz I jump'd bent lol (however it's an ugly jump)
Originally posted by mideARGfcking prestrafe, that could be a 250 :(
http://i.imgur.com/jnXO4ib.png
trying to jump well again. I can't jump 245 x3! :(
http://i.imgur.com/xpjHwci.png
http://i.imgur.com/xpjHwci.png
I miss my wide strafes
I also failed 250 cj 245 block 3 joff coz I jump'd bent lol (however it's an ugly jump)
Imo your strafes are to small, you don't get any gain after 3-4 strafes, try to do them bigger, bcuz even with 3strafes its possilbe to get 251 and with 4 254~, work on gain+sync, and practise ofc!
some shit
http://i39.tinypic.com/dqoiz8.jpg
http://postimg.org/image/thfi1morx/
http://postimg.org/image/fldxin96d/
http://postimg.org/image/xuhpuvwoj/
I know, but I don't know why I tried another type of shitty strafes (faster and not too wide) but I need to get back to my wide and ¿slow? strafes
Well just do 8 narrow really fast strafes and you have 250+ distance :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197251868
255 block
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vq50v5
guess its time to contribute to this threads activity again
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/685967544635440089/AA3DEC24A4B1DF8F7DD592EE305878A4530C66D5/ gayduck strikes again
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/685967544635451346/BCE0F74EFDC0737CB4EC5DE21211BF62EAC66DF9/ reason hj is gay
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/685967544635460987/5DDC0A6B05076640124EF59C91E5D51C9731289A/ 242hj
I hate hj.
Originally posted by cHIBIs255 block
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vq50v5
100.5 fps
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/488935060967627546/6863C7FFA6AD639AF4A1DA4EF804974A70DC6587/
255 block again
255 block...
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288634985535/30F0E0190ED6C2123682858F6ADABB7E14434A5D/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288617523123/F4A62B3AAD4339AF0A8C1CAE272C99A296407BA1/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1117176606486019721/9912560FDC43DCBA1A04F1CE5CAFC332697E85CB/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/901014426862969746/E2BA8638384D570125647E802182FAD114EB6056/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/902139784032376560/FCF091F225CD2BC7644DDA637EEC60E828044C18/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288583035858/0F3313F5D4342CEAD51BA4B76407F57430E0C8FF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288510187801/FF4D0CA97B584528C65D9201FE5EDCC3ACD496ED/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506652188430/FE17A48D29DA0C7FAD86D4839E60BC0B40B0E701/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1100291843134359325/FCDA6DA85D90A5673E8A36D04719CC2E9C8ADD87/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506651039311/100CF1C58E6887F4C164AB74664B7E46DB70137E/
254 5 strafe gj
Originally posted by aquatic-hnshttp://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/488935060967627546/6863C7FFA6AD639AF4A1DA4EF804974A70DC6587/
255 block again
how to get this stats font ?
Originally posted by staNioN`Originally posted by aquatic-hnshttp://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/488935060967627546/6863C7FFA6AD639AF4A1DA4EF804974A70DC6587/
255 block again
how to get this stats font ?
You edit your TrackerScheme file.
Originally posted by mideARGOriginally posted by staNioN`Originally posted by aquatic-hnshttp://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/488935060967627546/6863C7FFA6AD639AF4A1DA4EF804974A70DC6587/
255 block again
how to get this stats font ?
You edit your TrackerScheme file.
what's the font name?
http://prntscr.com/27cfzw
did it both ways
Please log in to post replies.