Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 573 of 676
Arion29/11/2013 00:55

For me it worked this :

"Legacy_CreditsFont" // Added to accomodate 3rd party server plugins, etc. This version should not scale.
{
"1"
{
"name" "Roboto"
"tall" "20"
"weight" "400"
"antialias" "1"
"yres" "1 10000"
}
}

As the HUD.

rawerecord holder Tournament #129/11/2013 02:53

I changed my TrackerScheme font a month ago to TrebuchetMS but it was too "pixelated"

rawerecord holder Tournament #129/11/2013 23:36

http://i.imgur.com/h5y3Qg7.png

0.15 more to 250 :(

madekb130/11/2013 19:58

Originally posted by memek
http://prntscr.com/27cfzw
did it both ways

przmemek ty wariacie

propanelj record holder30/11/2013 20:03

Originally posted by mideARG
http://i.imgur.com/h5y3Qg7.png

0.15 more to 250 :(

compared to your old stats i can tell you that your strafes are looking good (y) just keep up with 5-6strafes and you'll do 250s very soon

kujac30/11/2013 23:06

I can't jump long distances with good prestrafes, it is kind of ironic... Today i jumped 248 with 265 prestrafe, i don't have picture, gain was 61, 7 strafe, but i have never jumped over 251 units. When I get about 272 - 275 pre, my strafes become weird, i have less gain - about 50 max. I also jump much longer without duck, i had few jumps around 234. I feel like i have more time to do the last two strafes and make bigger gains.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP30/11/2013 23:19(edited 30/11/2013 23:20)

The less prestrafe you have the more gain you get opposed to if you'd have the very same strafes with higher prestrafe. Also, it's always easier without ducking because otherwise, by the end of jump, instead of keeping to strafe your fingers go for duck which causes that "loss".

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/12/2013 01:00

New block record!
http://i.imgur.com/oL5fB1Q.png

Practicing DCJ seriously for first time
http://i.imgur.com/yrePb6L.png
http://i.imgur.com/eVHAlqU.png

Not important fail
http://i.imgur.com/hlDxNUZ.png

@propane: I feel more comfortable jumping with 5. I just gonna keep with 5 strafes. :)

Jumps by a noob :p

Freezing01/12/2013 01:11

don't think u'll be going good on dcjs with 5 strafes ... try at least 6 , practice a bit ... otherwise u're going to get used by jumping only with 5 ... but gj anyway lol

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/12/2013 01:40

In both DCJ images I jumped with 6.

Freezing01/12/2013 02:56

ah ye ... do this on ljs as well ... post more screens ... is nice to see how somebody can evoluate so fast

buh01/12/2013 03:54

[spanish]

@rawe: Hacer mas strafes de los que podes controlar es ineficiente. Focalizate en hacer la cantidad de strafes que podes sincronizar. Por darte un ejemplo, con 5 strafes bien hechos podes saltar bloque 254 tranquilamente. Suerte!

[/spanish]

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/12/2013 05:27

I know buh! I'm focusing on 5 strafes.

DCJ
http://i.imgur.com/PZs3nFq.png

kujac01/12/2013 12:04

Yeah, true story shock, i probably need to practisse faster strafes, so i ca finish the jump in the same way as i do without ducking. Should I train only one side when doing longjumps, because when i look around most of jumpers do that, maybe i can progress much faster like that. I usually do 5 jumps one side, then 5 jumps other side, and so on. I get the same distance with both...

Kkassu01/12/2013 12:40

Originally posted by FreezingMoon
don't think u'll be going good on dcjs with 5 strafes ... try at least 6 , practice a bit ... otherwise u're going to get used by jumping only with 5 ... but gj anyway lol


Nah 5 is actually pretty good, i jump 270+ stats pretty decent.

rawerecord holder Tournament #102/12/2013 04:12

DCJ!
http://i.imgur.com/DV89sWo.png

Ugly sync because my first strafe in DCJ is to the left, when I always start with a strafe to the right.

rawerecord holder Tournament #102/12/2013 21:19

More DCJs!
http://i.imgur.com/lEpFp7S.png

http://i.imgur.com/pUAcPP6.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zxz2vg97n27282/250%20DCJ%20rawe.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zxz2vg97n27282/250%20DCJ%20rawe.rar

I also jumped 253 CJ on 250 block but I don't have demo or image :p

Logitechhhhh03/12/2013 03:31(edited 03/12/2013 03:31)

omg..

-link-

musaka03/12/2013 05:52(edited 03/12/2013 05:53)

Originally posted by mideARG
More DCJs!
http://i.imgur.com/lEpFp7S.png

http://i.imgur.com/pUAcPP6.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zxz2vg97n27282/250%20DCJ%20rawe.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zxz2vg97n27282/250%20DCJ%20rawe.rar

I also jumped 253 CJ on 250 block but I don't have demo or image :p

Is it really necessary to post every stats you make?Its really annoying seeing your name every 2 comments.Look at the thread name and think before you post every crappy stats you make.

Arion03/12/2013 10:59

Originally posted by taikEEon84
omg..

-link-


omg, that gain!

Page 573 of 676

Please log in to post replies.