Sticky
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049544563/screenshots/?appid=10
Originally posted by propane255block bw http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/666830221511035065/310CE613D6F31E712C96D2C7C0B43EB6F38158B9/
256block bw 10minutes later http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/666830221511048047/89EBA4E2BB35C8676BC06F11CE46E494E519566C/
Good job, nice to see another guy on 256 bw. :)
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691874357/6E9AA79029C1335D2C7F01BE00D680D9AB201F56/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691870528/A4EF0C184CA18B3DB80A0BFF8C86EFB7B842D48C/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691815865/01EE7F7A44D704E4F9EC2100AE719F6574A24A7E/
266x2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0yp3cnu7u9toj9/266x2_cj_fame.rar
Originally posted by famehttp://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691874357/6E9AA79029C1335D2C7F01BE00D680D9AB201F56/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691870528/A4EF0C184CA18B3DB80A0BFF8C86EFB7B842D48C/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691815865/01EE7F7A44D704E4F9EC2100AE719F6574A24A7E/
266x2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0yp3cnu7u9toj9/266x2_cj_fame.rar
nice
fame jestkiy pzd
Originally posted by aquatic-hnsfame jestkiy pzd
soglasen
Originally posted by famehttp://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691874357/6E9AA79029C1335D2C7F01BE00D680D9AB201F56/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691870528/A4EF0C184CA18B3DB80A0BFF8C86EFB7B842D48C/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504700725691815865/01EE7F7A44D704E4F9EC2100AE719F6574A24A7E/
266x2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0yp3cnu7u9toj9/266x2_cj_fame.rar
LOL, you're epic!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204540719
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207873181
crazymax
My first 256 block! bonus: 1st try O_O
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486687329843342948/1503B46904F2D3DA483ADE467137199F720356A2/
Originally posted by buhMy first 256 block! bonus: 1st try O_O
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486687329843342948/1503B46904F2D3DA483ADE467137199F720356A2/
Nice buh!!!
hey I did 270 weirdjump block with scout, but it didn't show any stats when I landed the jump. Is this a bug? Does it count as a jump?
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lb5qc5
Also, do you know how to stop the recording with this KZ Demo Recorder plugin by Kr1zo? On KZ-maps you can hit "accept this run", not on custom maps though. I tried to type "kill" in the console, but I just respawned and it was still recording.
Thanks
Originally posted by buhMy first 256 block! bonus: 1st try O_O
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486687329843342948/1503B46904F2D3DA483ADE467137199F720356A2/
Very nice, congratz!
Originally posted by jack froghey I did 270 weirdjump block with scout, but it didn't show any stats when I landed the jump. Is this a bug? Does it count as a jump?
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lb5qc5
Also, do you know how to stop the recording with this KZ Demo Recorder plugin by Kr1zo? On KZ-maps you can hit "accept this run", not on custom maps though. I tried to type "kill" in the console, but I just respawned and it was still recording.
ThanksOriginally posted by buhMy first 256 block! bonus: 1st try O_O
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486687329843342948/1503B46904F2D3DA483ADE467137199F720356A2/
Very nice, congratz!
it does count as a jump, stats can be found through democheckers.
And instead of using the demorecorder plugin just use a bind. For example mine is
Bind mouse4 "stop; say /gocheck; record demo"
Then when you finish the demo just stop in console and change demo name in CS folder
wow that's an awesome bind! thanks alot!
maybe nothing special to you guys, but i landed 272 wj block with scout. new rec ^^
http://i41.tinypic.com/2f0b0pz.jpg
how far can i jump with knife if i have 275 fail stats with scout?
This doesn't need a separate thread,good job attention wh*re.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215988335
Originally posted by jack frogmaybe nothing special to you guys, but i landed 272 wj block with scout. new rec ^^
http://i41.tinypic.com/2f0b0pz.jpg
how far can i jump with knife if i have 275 fail stats with scout?
About 268 maybe, i don't really think you can compare scout and knife statses, good job :)
gain :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216522067
Originally posted by igorkingain :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216522067
nohting special tho, u got low pre = bigger gain.
Please log in to post replies.