Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 578 of 676
Desu15/01/2014 16:30(edited 15/01/2014 16:47)

191 ladder block http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884130322861756462/A7B6F864682CAC61A8072AA0E9FEFF8A1CE08E76/

DrakA15/01/2014 17:23

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/702859954031011504/04F24AF0162F302824F1788F6413D61B26044DFA/ probly need more gain on last strafe or?
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/703984918782993458/20731EDF23A7D610ED21FF5B37B1934F57C02644/ sorry i forgot to upload stats in game

Ft.skY15/01/2014 18:41

kewl :o
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3368991552475104969/C5F0DBA7762AA56350BD7832F5EBECAB01D6D006/

@ draka, you need more gain on all strafes, or faster 2-7 strafes with "same" gain

DrakA16/01/2014 09:27

@ DeathClaw If I press faster A-D I can't keep same syncronization between mouse and keyboard, lets say prob I will do 12-13 airtime on each strafe but gain will be hard to do. And I don't know how should be mouse movement at 12-13 airtime , i guess its just fast left and right movement, but not so wide. Can u explain how you did it DC?

Ft.skY16/01/2014 17:04

I was pretty impressed, btw I got 293 pre and cant strafes with this sh1t
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3368991552496994386/7881505EDA3AF1CFCD1134A404928A3B35967EEA/

aquaticlj record holder16/01/2014 17:08

krasavchik Ft.skY

FAME17/01/2014 17:50

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/504701268323147880/1A37E865DB5F9C39D289F1FF40542597F4D11DA9/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/706238342088484322/01A76CFAFC2EEC2A0FD272F0D93DEF7573B16200/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/706238342088503491/9C2352276FEB928DC13FED226BFEB01E77E53E58/ 265x2
and few mins later 267x2 :)
demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9p3o3ubrdvxpx2/267x2_cj_fame.rar

roshanchandora17/01/2014 18:21

Sm1 give me Lj cfg plzz give me

ReDKzInD17/01/2014 18:27

wtf lj cfg ?? :O

roshanchandora17/01/2014 19:42

Or lj techniques I don't know how to do lj :-(

propanelj record holder17/01/2014 19:43

Originally posted by roshanchandora
Or lj techniques I don't know how to do lj :-(

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/kreedz_tutorial.php
better learn then, cfg wont do shit

Ft.skY18/01/2014 10:40(edited 18/01/2014 12:57)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217840655
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217840681
from today
btw, finally got this prestrafe!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217875509

wtf.. whats the maximum (pre) ? If u have better strafes would be possible 270 stats?

Ft.skY18/01/2014 17:15

Originally posted by p0ker
wtf.. whats the maximum (pre) ? If u have better strafes would be possible 270 stats?


thats my question too. I got 295 but I heard (just heard, need ask kafds) that Gnomas did 298 but failed jump and got 262 stats.
well, 268 and even 269 stat is possible for sure, cause gnomas made his 265 block with 267 stat and only 291 pre.

jack frog18/01/2014 22:50

266 block weird jump with knife. Just a few units away from 270 :0
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2466i4n.jpg[/IMG]

Does anybody know what I could do to gain more distance?

propanelj record holder18/01/2014 22:58

Originally posted by jack frog
266 block weird jump with knife. Just a few units away from 270 :0
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2466i4n.jpg[/IMG]

Does anybody know what I could do to gain more distance?

your 2 last strafes are way to small, only 1.9gain on the 6th and 0.5 on the 7th, try to keep your strafes about the same size through the entire jump if you know how i mean

jack frog18/01/2014 23:26

Hey, thanks! Yea I know what you mean. Though I once read that your strafes should get smaller, like fading out at the end. So you're saying they should all be as wide as the first 1-2 strafes?

propanelj record holder18/01/2014 23:33

Originally posted by jack frog
Hey, thanks! Yea I know what you mean. Though I once read that your strafes should get smaller, like fading out at the end. So you're saying they should all be as wide as the first 1-2 strafes?

I personally like doing the 1st strafe just a little bigger, but yeah they could get a bit smaller towards the end but not so small that you lose too much maxspeed.

imo its those 1-2last strafes that are the hardest to get right, cuz making them to small loses maxspeed and too big gives loss of distance, at least for me

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by p0ker
wtf.. whats the maximum (pre) ? If u have better strafes would be possible 270 stats?


thats my question too. I got 295 but I heard (just heard, need ask kafds) that Gnomas did 298 but failed jump and got 262 stats.
well, 268 and even 269 stat is possible for sure, cause gnomas made his 265 block with 267 stat and only 291 pre.


But why? With 290 cj pre its possible 270 but with 290 scj.. no? Is it harder to make strafes with scj? or its the same? And if its the same and pre like 298 is possible then scj should be in official lj techniques :D

Page 578 of 676

Please log in to post replies.