Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 579 of 676
rawerecord holder Tournament #119/01/2014 05:06

Originally posted by jack frog
266 block weird jump with knife. Just a few units away from 270 :0
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2466i4n.jpg[/IMG]

Does anybody know what I could do to gain more distance?


Image

seems unfair right?

propanelj record holder19/01/2014 05:44

some fails i just got, first 257s ive gotten playing lefthanded so im quite pleased even tho they are fails :]
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3372369252284457967/3B7019414656BFA1A3467ECA3D196A0F1CB79E6B/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3372369252284466777/24C49F7D2A0242802F3B83454C0CDBA499F7C557/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3372369252284468731/B1DC9C9BA51014D0B1F265D0A4E0178566A58DDD/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3372369252284471966/4134BBA83B8EE1626CDA037585108E9ABB3C046D/


Beteroklj record holder19/01/2014 11:12

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3426412447495754888/3D0C5328209C36E991B967774270984420FD3ACC/

Ft.skY19/01/2014 12:03

Originally posted by Beterok
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3426412447495754888/3D0C5328209C36E991B967774270984420FD3ACC/


Black eyed Peas - no no no no baby no no no no, don't liieee :))

jack frog19/01/2014 13:41

Originally posted by mideARG
Originally posted by jack frog
266 block weird jump with knife. Just a few units away from 270 :0
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2466i4n.jpg[/IMG]

Does anybody know what I could do to gain more distance?


Image

seems unfair right?

Hahaha so mean :D Whats your rec in wj

Nice @ propan!

Johnson19/01/2014 13:59

DCJ with sideways on 265block but i think it is EZ

http://postfiles9.naver.net/20140119_88/johnson1337_13901198589499kYGW_PNG/kz_longjumps20011.png?type=w2

Sensitiv319/01/2014 16:45

Originally posted by Beterok
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3426412447495754888/3D0C5328209C36E991B967774270984420FD3ACC/


Nice milk.

Roadrunner mapper21/01/2014 19:34

http://screenshot.cz/J31E1/
http://screenshot.posterus.cz/5FIG1/
trying to climb, slowly :p

PS: im noob, these stats are huge for me

Nikita22/01/2014 01:49(edited 22/01/2014 01:49)

Hello guys, here is a big pack of some demos I recorded during my ban period, the rar includes demos such as: 257 lj, 244 hj(both pres) 270 cj, 273 dcj and much more! Enjoy! And I will post more later :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x57xn

DrakA22/01/2014 02:37

Did you submitted?

znx22/01/2014 09:57

He's only partially unbanned, he has to wait if he wants permission to submit demos.

xxlooq22/01/2014 11:09

Originally posted by DrakA
Did you submitted?
This imp))

Nokkan22/01/2014 19:33

Image

upcj

Arion22/01/2014 20:41(edited 22/01/2014 20:41)

Originally posted by Nikita!
Hello guys, here is a big pack of some demos I recorded during my ban period, the rar includes demos such as: 257 lj, 244 hj(both pres) 270 cj, 273 dcj and much more! Enjoy! And I will post more later :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x57xn


.rar.exe ? Srsly dude?

FAME22/01/2014 20:43

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Originally posted by Nikita!
Hello guys, here is a big pack of some demos I recorded during my ban period, the rar includes demos such as: 257 lj, 244 hj(both pres) 270 cj, 273 dcj and much more! Enjoy! And I will post more later :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x57xn


.rar.exe ? Srsly dude?

What you talking about?

propanelj record holder22/01/2014 20:50

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Originally posted by Nikita!
Hello guys, here is a big pack of some demos I recorded during my ban period, the rar includes demos such as: 257 lj, 244 hj(both pres) 270 cj, 273 dcj and much more! Enjoy! And I will post more later :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x57xn


.rar.exe ? Srsly dude?

such funi trol) many fun and lols XDDDD))

lagster mapper22/01/2014 22:12

it seems this entire website has never used sendspace before. It's pretty simple, click the download link, not the ad.

Nikita22/01/2014 23:06

Originally posted by lagster
it seems this entire website has never used sendspace before. It's pretty simple, click the download link, not the ad.

This :D

gorillaz23/01/2014 01:44

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612789213421349806/B37F1308B3015A5780CB38DFBEF5DFE67D20FE87/
:D

rawerecord holder Tournament #123/01/2014 02:20

http://imgur.com/psiuzJG
:D

Page 579 of 676

Please log in to post replies.